LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

4 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

Found an interesting item available on B&P this afternoon; Kylo Ren's crossed lightsaber blade is available to buy. I don't think it's always been available and I thought it would be classed as a Star Wars piece and be unavailable.

This one?

On 11/1/2019 at 3:55 PM, Legomanarthur said:

Kylo Ren's lightsaber blade is also available for those interested.

10 hours ago, jonwil said:

I don't see the new sets in the B&P database yet when I search by set.

Don`t worry, they`re all out of stock already. All the intersting printed parts, nanofigs, legs and torsos..:damn:

It seems to me that "out of stock" on Bricks & Pieces can mean "we have not got stock yet", "we had stock but we sold it all and are waiting for more stock", "we had stock but the piece is now out of production and we no longer have stock left (or no longer have enough stock that we can sell it through Bricks & Pieces online)" or "we choose not to sell this part on its own for whatever reason". In this case I suspect it means "we have not got stock yet"

I went trough many sets across the whole width of 2020 sets and what I found was that nearly all new pieces seem to be listed, but they are out of stock. I'm not an expert on new recolours of common parts, but it seems these are not available yet as well. Here's the exceptions I found:

1b247ebd7d.png

Some may not be new, but I personally didn't see them available before. 

2 hours ago, jonwil said:

It seems to me that "out of stock" on Bricks & Pieces can mean "we have not got stock yet", "we had stock but we sold it all and are waiting for more stock", "we had stock but the piece is now out of production and we no longer have stock left (or no longer have enough stock that we can sell it through Bricks & Pieces online)" or "we choose not to sell this part on its own for whatever reason". In this case I suspect it means "we have not got stock yet"

2 hours ago, jonwil said:

No, they`re out of stock. Because a) TLG do not make enough or likely/in combination with b) someone is hoarding all the cool parts. NONE of the parts I wanted from across 30+ sets is available, all "out of stock". Makes me both angry and very disappointed.

I found some bricks anyway but when completing the order I got this message:

Bricks and Pieces is currently not available

Bricks And Pieces is currently not available for purchase. We are working to rectify the issue. We apologise for the inconvenience.

SO F**** THAT!!!

They are out of stock because they are out of stock. Any of us saying we know why is just a lie.

I am glad the VHS tape is cheap. I still need to buy some Chinese New Year food.

LEGO customer support told me that new pieces should be listed as out of stock for at least a few weeks. Supposedly it's their policy for new pieces to temporarily hold them back initially.

3 hours ago, Chilis said:

No, they`re out of stock. Because a) TLG do not make enough or likely/in combination with b) someone is hoarding all the cool parts. NONE of the parts I wanted from across 30+ sets is available, all "out of stock". Makes me both angry and very disappointed.

I found some bricks anyway but when completing the order I got this message:

Bricks and Pieces is currently not available

Bricks And Pieces is currently not available for purchase. We are working to rectify the issue. We apologise for the inconvenience.

SO F**** THAT!!!

I think you need to calm down some. 

Might be good for blood pressure and stress levels to not get so worked up about purchasing toy construction bricks online.

A lot of interesting parts are usually out of stock when they are listed on B&P. I usually visit often and pick up what is available then come back. I don’t wait for everything to be available since it rarely happens that all I want is available at the same time. So patience, multiple small orders. No stress. We get what we can. No stress. NO STRESS over BRICKS Guys :)

1 hour ago, Megbricks said:

A lot of interesting parts are usually out of stock when they are listed on B&P. I usually visit often and pick up what is available then come back. I don’t wait for everything to be available since it rarely happens that all I want is available at the same time. So patience, multiple small orders. No stress. We get what we can. No stress. NO STRESS over BRICKS Guys :)

Yeah, thanks. But it`s just so frustrating that EVERY single cool piece, print and torso is out of stock only a few hours after release. They should know how high the demand is by now. Time will tell, maybe some of the good stuff will be available later. :innocent2:

32 minutes ago, Chilis said:

Yeah, thanks. But it`s just so frustrating that EVERY single cool piece, print and torso is out of stock only a few hours after release. They should know how high the demand is by now. Time will tell, maybe some of the good stuff will be available later. :innocent2:

What difference does it make? Would you rather LEGO just not add the new pieces? Or maybe they should just close Bricks and Pieces because you are displeased with how it's run?

When the Asian only sets came out last year the food would come in and out of stock randomly. The world didn't end. Now all of them are in stock. For someone who lives in Norway you seem very high strung. Go get a little weed, some ice cream and build something.

1 hour ago, Maple said:

What difference does it make? Would you rather LEGO just not add the new pieces? Or maybe they should just close Bricks and Pieces because you are displeased with how it's run?

When the Asian only sets came out last year the food would come in and out of stock randomly. The world didn't end. Now all of them are in stock. For someone who lives in Norway you seem very high strung. Go get a little weed, some ice cream and build something.

Everything`s fine in Norway, no need for weed. But wouldn`t you find it frustrating if you entered a Lego Store today and all the brand new 2020 sets was out of stock? I bet you got my point in the one you quoted.

3 hours ago, Chilis said:

If everything were always available, this thread likely wouldn't exist. I tend to think of B&P as gold digging; sieving through heaps and piles of dirt in the hope of finding a few little gems, I think it's kind of exciting that way.

Btw, "out of stock" is just a label. This has been discussed before, most likely it's a strategy to initially sell more sets to the impatient, then after a few months make them available and sell more parts to people that crave them after the long wait.

I don’t believe that the 2020 set pieces labeled as out of stock were at all available yet. They are probably listing the ones that will be available to buy eventually, label them as out of stock now and as someone said, once a few weeks pass they will randomly become available. 

Edited by Megbricks

I seem to recall LEGO making a statement that they were changing their policy and not holding back new set parts from B&P the way they used to.

12 hours ago, Chilis said:

They never where in stock and nobody has beat you to it and bought all the new parts..

5 hours ago, Megbricks said:

I don’t believe that the 2020 set pieces labeled as out of stock were at all available yet. They are probably listing the ones that will be available to buy eventually, label them as out of stock now and as someone said, once a few weeks pass they will randomly become available. 

This is most likely how they do it yes :wink: I have sent a mail asking for prices on some of the new animals, but most likely I will get a reply that they are not for sale..After a few weeks they will turn up in the shop and be for sale after all.. :tongue:

14 hours ago, Roebuck said:

They never where in stock and nobody has beat you to it and bought all the new parts..

It does happen though. When 2423 Plant Leaves 4x3 was made available in Dark Brown for the first time (2019) they were in stock and available for purchase but I was still making a list and wasn't ready to order. Went back the next day to order and they were already out of stock. Had to wait a while for them to return. Then you look on Bricklink and see more than a dozen different sellers each with 200-400+ of these for sale (one seller has 1,903 for sale). This piece is in one set and there's 22 of them per set. I think its obvious whats going on there.

Edited by koalayummies

15 hours ago, koalayummies said:

It does happen though. When 2423 Plant Leaves 4x3 was made available in Dark Brown for the first time (2019) they were in stock and available for purchase but I was still making a list and wasn't ready to order. Went back the next day to order and they were already out of stock. Had to wait a while for them to return. Then you look on Bricklink and see more than a dozen different sellers each with 200-400+ of these for sale (one seller has 1,903 for sale). This piece is in one set and there's 22 of them per set. I think its obvious whats going on there.

I do not disagree with that and it will prabably happen when the new parts show up for sale, but when so many new parts show up most of them are never for sale before they are "sold out"..
Got a reply from Lego:

"The sets you looked at are brand new from the 1st January 2020. This means that the part numbers are available for the animals but they are not yet priced.

Usually new parts are appearing on Bricks & Pieces for sale after a bit of time - so please keep an eye on the Bricks & Pieces assortment."

So we just have to wait until they show up with a price in the shop as usuall and post it here when they do :wink:

The pieces are in stock but they want you to buy the new sets. Either that or the B&P warehouse is separate to the pieces-for-sets warehouse. I’m not entirely sure. They’ll be available at some point. 

The accessory pack pieces from the new bat cave are now both listed but unavailable which brings me hope they’ll start selling them soon.

On 12/23/2019 at 2:41 PM, Roebuck said:

Thanks for the update! Hopefully you manage to make a new update in the beginning of 2020 with all the new sets..
Have a nice xmas :classic:

Done; https://nostalgic-wilson-b2026b.netlify.com/new_parts.html

Nothing too exciting yet, I feel like Exetrius found anything interesting (barbed wire or bionicle eye helmet might be interesting to some).

I was hoping for the 3x3 1/4 round corner but not available yet. Interesting I don't see any new printed pieces yet.

2 hours ago, typingduck said:

Nothing too exciting yet, I feel like Exetrius found anything interesting (barbed wire or bionicle eye helmet might be interesting to some).

I was hoping for the 3x3 1/4 round corner but not available yet. Interesting I don't see any new printed pieces yet.

Thank you for the new update :classic:

9 hours ago, typingduck said:

Nice :classic:
Hopefully they will make the new parts available for sale soon, not much to cheer for yet as we say in Norway :tongue: