LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

3 hours ago, relhak said:

Anyone else having this problem, or have you been able to place an order today?

I experience the same. It's pretty annoying as this is going on for months. B&P is offline for most of the time and when it comes back then we aren't able to pay.

Best thing to do is call customer service I guess. 2 months ago I could finish an order that way.

After 2+ weeks wait, my order arrived!  Pics here

And realised I missed 2 thing I intended to order =(

6 hours ago, relhak said:

I'm able to access B&P through the normal page today, add parts, and go to checkout.  But when I click the Place Order button, it says 'Sorry! We're unable to authorise your payment at this time. Please contact customer service.'.  Anyone else having this problem, or have you been able to place an order today?

I had this before in August so ended up contacting customer service and sent my order to them in e-mail.  Then I managed to order successfully only 2 weeks ago just before they did another shut down.   Looks like it's not working again =( . Only one and a half month more until they closed for holiday season ....

I completed my order last night (in the US) while holding my breath as I hit the order completion buttons. It went through!

I'm so grateful for all the minifigure parts!  Sadly I'm way past critical mass with my collection so getting some figures directly from Lego keeps me off the secondary market (which is so appreciated) and keeps me from having to sell unwanted parts on Ebay. Nothing against Ebay and Bricklink but if I can save time and money by giving my money directly to Lego, it's very helpful.

Just placed two orders from Norway this evening and they both went thru perfectly! :thumbup: (No "backdoor" used)

Whats up with those 0.05 USD minifigure parts? I bet a scalper bought all of them just to resell them. Piece of s.

21 hours ago, der-vogel said:

Whats up with those 0.05 USD minifigure parts? I bet a scalper bought all of them just to resell them. Piece of s.

What minifigure parts?!

On 9/28/2019 at 5:18 PM, der-vogel said:

Huh??

On 9/28/2019 at 10:18 PM, der-vogel said:

They have made similar mistakes in the past. If they are torsos, then beware. They are listed incorrectly and LEGO will substitute them with the same print but different element number at 10x the price. If you order them, check your invoices carefully, as they don't tell you this, they just charge you the higher price.

On 9/30/2019 at 11:18 AM, MAB said:

They have made similar mistakes in the past. If they are torsos, then beware. They are listed incorrectly and LEGO will substitute them with the same print but different element number at 10x the price. If you order them, check your invoices carefully, as they don't tell you this, they just charge you the higher price.

Edited by SoggySponge

I actually tiptoed around the site last night for the first time in half a year and while no purchase was made everything appeared to be working. It was nostalgic. And then I quietly left. :look:

Yes, beware of "0.05" prices, it's the default for parts that don't have a price yet (why 0.05 & not just zero?), and it's definitely not what you're gonna be charged.

Also, several sets/parts just added, but nothing that can be ordered yet.

Edited by anothergol

7 hours ago, anothergol said:

Yes, beware of "0.05" prices, it's the default for parts that don't have a price yet (why 0.05 & not just zero?), and it's definitely not what you're gonna be charged.

Also, several sets/parts just added, but nothing that can be ordered yet.

In the past, some torsos were supplied at 0.05 - I paid £10 for 200 Homer torsos and £10 for 200 Krusty torsos. All four of the original Ghostbusters torsos were supplied at 0.05 as well. They have also put things in at 0.00, and supplied them at that price in the past - I have a load of architecture name tiles that were free. But they have really cracked down on the free parts in the past few years. It used to be worth a speculative punt to see what you would be charged, but I don't think any listed at 0.05 in the past two years have gone through at 0.05.

Put an order in this week - had to call in because the system wouldn't take either payment info.

Now that my order for eight of them has gone through and shipped, I can confirm that this 3 pack of parts seems to (shockingly) be priced correctly in the system. These wheel sets average around $6 on Bricklink:

526954501_Screenshot2019-10-03at8_24_24PM.png.63e7aa45e571e4a9ea0d030733e91d96.png 

On 9/30/2019 at 12:22 PM, SoggySponge said:

This is true! It happened with some witch hats I tried to buy at, £0.05. The price is just a placeholder apparently and they're supposed to be deleted since they're usually always duplicates of an already existing entry.

If they indeed do that, they must be taken to court. This is fraud.

7 hours ago, der-vogel said:

If they indeed do that, they must be taken to court. This is fraud.

You know those super hero accessory pieces? The green, orange and blue transparent packs of 10 pieces? I bought a pack once and they charged me and extra £0.12 for the protective plastic bag. The pieces that are displayed on B&P have a different ID number than the same pieces in the protective bag they actually sell you. I got £5 in VIP point to compensate.

These parts from the star destroyer are now buyable: 35271 & 73587. 17 cents for the lever, that surely beats 10eur on Bricklink.

This morning the tub was buyable, by the time I placed my order it was already not anymore.

Edited by anothergol

After a long time searching for parts I wanted and a few times where I was at the point of "what parts do I actually want to order" before deciding I couldn't do an order at that time (and of course all the times B&P was down or not working) I have finally actually places a B&P order and its gone through all the payment steps (taking my credit card etc) and I have an order number. I also recorded the list of parts on the page where it shows you your parts before you go to the main lego shop checkout/cart so if for whatever reason things don't work I can go the "contact LEGO via other means and get them to handle the order" route.

Spent A$221.29 on parts (plus $6.99 on an xtra streetlamps polybag to avoid paying the $15 shipping). Ordered 445 parts across 129 lots (I dont know what the maximum number of lots per order is but it let me order the 129 without complaining). Order status is now "in process" (with the streetlamps at "in warehouse" and all the B&P parts are "in process"). Hopefully things don't go wrong and I actually get all the parts I ordered sent to me (my online bank shows the hold has been placed on the money so the credit card stuff seemed to work right I hope)

Quite a few nice pieces in this order too including many parts that would otherwise require purchasing expensive sets to obtain (like all the chinese food from the chinese restaurant set, the tan 1 x 3 inverted slope that only comes in the Harley, the 1 x 3 x 2 glass in trans-black that only comes in the London bus, the 1/4 circle taco print from that one Friends sports set, the 2 rainbow print 1x1 tiles from the Trafalgar Square set, the bellhop torso from last years City set with the hotel, various printed and special pieces from the Steamboat Willie set and some minifig parts that are only found in the more expensive Hidden Side sets like the school and train and bus)

It was hard getting from the 322 parts from my wishlist that LEGO listed as "for sale" down to the 129 parts I actually ordered but it was worth it :)

Edited by jonwil

20 hours ago, jonwil said:

Quite a few nice pieces in this order too including many parts

Did you get the printed piano keyboard tile?

Yeah the piano keys tile is in my order (I have 2 from the purple Metalbeard mech set and now I have another 4 comming in the order)

My order has now moved to "in warehouse" which is great (hopefully that means they actually have stock of the parts I ordered)

Glad I got my order in when I did during one of the rare periods when everything is working properly.

Another month later and I'm still not able to finish an order online, the payment authorizing remains problematic. It seems I'll have to phone to finish an order. I think it is odd the problem doesn't get fixed.