LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

4 hours ago, BrickyDwelve said:

Does anybody have any intel on when the it’s services will be up for all regions?  Still down as of Thursday for US region. 

I’ll find out whether Lego has a date for it tomorrow.

B+P is now back open for the UK. :)

4 hours ago, BrickyDwelve said:

Does anybody have any intel on when the it’s services will be up for all regions?  Still down as of Thursday for US region. 

B+P pieces seems to be open for the US now too. :)

44 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

B+P is now back open for the UK. :)

B+P pieces seems to be open for the US now too. :)

Thanks for the info, but unfortunately I’m still showing the same the yellow border indicating it’s down until further notice.

Just now, BrickyDwelve said:

Thanks for the info, but unfortunately I’m still showing the same the yellow border indicating it’s down until further notice.

Hhm ? It shows green for me and I can say I'm in the US and it goes through. Weird.

EDIT: Okay you jinxed it, it's gone back to yellow. Come on Lego sort it out for goodness sake!

Edited by BacktoBricks

Just now, BacktoBricks said:

Hhm ? It shows green for me and I can say I'm in the US and it goes through. Weird.

EDIT: Okay you jinxed it, it's gone back to yellow. Come on Lego sort it out for goodness sake!

What’s funny is it’s green for me now.  I went ahead and cleaned my browser and cookies and it works now.

Just now, BrickyDwelve said:

What’s funny is it’s green for me now.  I went ahead and cleaned my browser and cookies and it works now.

Doesn't surprise me! Glad you've got it working. :)

Edited by BacktoBricks

I think I must have had Bricks and Pieces open in minimized browser as I was able to get in, fill my cart, and but THEN get an error message. Luckily I screen shot my cart and then did a phone order.

The customer service people are all very nice but many will call not allow you get licensed parts, even when those those same parts were available on bricks and pieces.

I'm also a little paranoid and keep wondering if by trying to order Nexo knights pieces I'm somehow causing issues. (Note: I still find the concept that Nexo Knights and Ninjago are "licensed" to be ridiculous. Whoever at Lego agreed that cartoon network get a piece of their toy business should have their head examined. And I really don't care who came up with the concepts. Ninjago is not original and as I've said in other threads, people have been combining 'space' and 'knights' longer than chocolate and peanut butter. And yes, even before Lucus did it. Lego should have gave them something pre-existing or nothing. And now that I think of it, I would have much rather watched a Blacktron or Monster Fighters show than either Ninjago or Nexo Knights)

Anyways, I did my order by email and got a confirmation, so we'll see if it actually goes through.

2 hours ago, BaristaBricks said:

It was open for a little bit today (in the US) but then it closed again!! :(

I'm glad I'm not the only one who found it temporarily open. Thought Lego had actually driven me crazy and I was dreaming things. ?

Yeah Bricks & Pieces is still out for me but I still have the backdoor. The backdoor I previously shared only works for people in the UK.

10 hours ago, Gomek said:

I think I must have had Bricks and Pieces open in minimized browser as I was able to get in, fill my cart, and but THEN get an error message. Luckily I screen shot my cart and then did a phone order.

The customer service people are all very nice but many will call not allow you get licensed parts, even when those those same parts were available on bricks and pieces.

I'm also a little paranoid and keep wondering if by trying to order Nexo knights pieces I'm somehow causing issues. (Note: I still find the concept that Nexo Knights and Ninjago are "licensed" to be ridiculous. Whoever at Lego agreed that cartoon network get a piece of their toy business should have their head examined. And I really don't care who came up with the concepts. Ninjago is not original and as I've said in other threads, people have been combining 'space' and 'knights' longer than chocolate and peanut butter. And yes, even before Lucus did it. Lego should have gave them something pre-existing or nothing. And now that I think of it, I would have much rather watched a Blacktron or Monster Fighters show than either Ninjago or Nexo Knights)

Anyways, I did my order by email and got a confirmation, so we'll see if it actually goes through.

Which parts were those exactly?

Also... out of all the parts I ordered, these ones were "not for sale":

Mrs. Claus 6079048
Reindeer Top 6079133
Maraca 6096977
Black Gypsy Hair 6100225
Green Gator (1/3) 6103384
Green Gator (3/3) 6103387
Green Gator (2/3) 6104420
2x4 Men at Work 6116277
Sprig (Black) 6261276
Clip-on 2x2 STOP 6189013
Flame 6133120
Eye 6134881

The 85 other elements I ordered were there (plus I think I was just unlucky on 6261276 and it was out of stock).

Edited by Clahador

9 hours ago, J4ck said:

Yeah Bricks & Pieces is still out for me but I still have the backdoor. The backdoor I previously shared only works for people in the UK.

I had a (UK) backdoor cart, but tried to place another order yesterday and it failed to go through.

6 hours ago, MAB said:

I had a (UK) backdoor cart, but tried to place another order yesterday and it failed to go through.

What was the issue? I want to place an order soon. Was is it PayPal/bank card?

11 hours ago, Clahador said:

Which parts were those exactly?

They gave me an issue with 'Ron's Wig' in black, a utility belt in brown, a purple hair and a dark red hair.

I wasn't thinking much of the dark red hair, as it was used on a recent Firefighter figure, but I have a feeling the same part was used on Barbra Gordon. (I imagine a licensed usage trumps a non-licensed use)

The one thing that also gets to me is every cape seems to be earmarked as licensed. While I understand most of these are used on some super hero or another, they are also the first things that get destroyed/frayed. No capes (to the best of my knowledge) have trademarked symbols on them and I think they should really allow all of them to be reordered (on account of the lack of durability).

4 hours ago, J4ck said:

What was the issue? I want to place an order soon. Was is it PayPal/bank card?

It failed when moving from bricks and pieces to the main cart.

56 minutes ago, Gomek said:

They gave me an issue with 'Ron's Wig' in black, a utility belt in brown, a purple hair and a dark red hair.

I wasn't thinking much of the dark red hair, as it was used on a recent Firefighter figure, but I have a feeling the same part was used on Barbra Gordon. (I imagine a licensed usage trumps a non-licensed use)

The one thing that also gets to me is every cape seems to be earmarked as licensed. While I understand most of these are used on some super hero or another, they are also the first things that get destroyed/frayed. No capes (to the best of my knowledge) have trademarked symbols on them and I think they should really allow all of them to be reordered (on account of the lack of durability).

LEGO never really did sell capes. You could instead as for a replacement... reasoning it out as frayed / irreparably folded or damaged, though I haven't tried since I always bought extras on BL.

I actually have a LEGO Disney Castle and built it two years ago but never applied the stickers. When I came back home this year I discovered that the wall panel stickers have stock to themselves (the edge slide from the sheet and creased it). They sent me a replacement sticker set no problem.

As for the other elements, I myself am not sure.

They're on leave today so I also cannot ask their position for as to how they'll address the fact that I have 12 remaining "out of stock" items in my cart and I cannot pay for it online. LEGO cannot necessarily say that it's not available because the cart just empties itself the moment you have just one item that's out of stock (based on my previous experiences)--- and even the ones I just bought 5 days ago, most of it has been marked "out of stock" but still got credited in my receipt. I also cannot increase the quantity of those 12 items in my cart (though I can decrease).

*facepalm*

My last B&P order before all this nonsense with the changeover had 200 of the black plant 

Sprig (Black)

and I received them, so maybe the are for sale but there's just an issue with it now?  I can hope.  I have noticed that there were fewer pieces recently, like one of the Ninjago/elf dual tone polearms was no longer up.  Should have ordered it when I had the chance!

Edited by Grover

I just hope that once its all fixed the parts I want to order (including roller coaster track) are still for sale.

On 9/6/2019 at 1:45 AM, BacktoBricks said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who found it temporarily open. Thought Lego had actually driven me crazy and I was dreaming things. ?

I took advantage of the open window and was able to place and pay for an order. So far so good as it’s still showing “in process” under order status.  Crossing fingers.

Today I had the confirmation that LEGO do speculate on B&P.
Last week I sent a B&P part sheet order by mail and this morning I called them to do the payment. The order finally went ok and they sent me the big total but I noticed that 3 parts was missing so I called back asking to add them. The first part was a tile 1x1 in Earth Blue and they added it with no issues. When I asked for the other two parts 628839 and 6283475 (both dropped September 1st, one in Ideas FRIENDS set and one in a Harry Potter set) the guy said there was an issue for those. I was ok with that since I saw them as unavailable on B&P site but the guy went on and said "They are made exclusively for sets that dropped September 1st, it's obvious they're not available. We want to sell you the set, that's why you can't buy the single part yet." He says I have to wait some time to have them available.

To me this can relate to the same fact that part 6261667 came out with a price of 2+€ when the set dropped (which is ridiculous for a 1x1 cheese part) and now it's already 1.89€. I think the price will keep dropping following the hype around that.

Just marketing strategies but understanding these mechanisms may help us since I'm constantly trying to organizing and manage purchases, savings and time.

On 9/6/2019 at 10:08 PM, Clahador said:

LEGO never really did sell capes. You could instead as for a replacement... reasoning it out as frayed / irreparably folded or damaged, though I haven't tried since I always bought extras on BL.

Yes they did.  If you phone them you can order them - but only by the box they come in. I once bought 40 of the boxes of capes from 76056 Batman: Rescue from Ra's al Ghul. I was after green standard capes for my elves, and the only way I could do it was purchase the whole box, which contained the standard green cape, the small neck cape, and Batman's and Robin's capes. I think it was about £1.80 / $2 for each box, which was not bad as I sold off the Batman and Robin ones as I had no use for them.

5 hours ago, Ponga91 said:

Last week I sent a B&P part sheet order by mail and this morning I called them to do the payment. The order finally went ok and they sent me the big total but I noticed that 3 parts was missing so I called back asking to add them. The first part was a tile 1x1 in Earth Blue and they added it with no issues. When I asked for the other two parts 628839 and 6283475 (both dropped September 1st, one in Ideas FRIENDS set and one in a Harry Potter set) the guy said there was an issue for those. I was ok with that since I saw them as unavailable on B&P site but the guy went on and said "They are made exclusively for sets that dropped September 1st, it's obvious they're not available. We want to sell you the set, that's why you can't buy the single part yet." He says I have to wait some time to have them available.

To me this can relate to the same fact that part 6261667 came out with a price of 2+€ when the set dropped (which is ridiculous for a 1x1 cheese part) and now it's already 1.89€. I think the price will keep dropping following the hype around that.

Just marketing strategies but understanding these mechanisms may help us since I'm constantly trying to organizing and manage purchases, savings and time.

I’m glad they are constantly reviewing it. Thanks for the feedback, it’s of the upmost use.

6 hours ago, Ponga91 said:

Sorry if this is a weird question, but what does "speculate" mean in this context?