LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

I just tried to place an order from the German site to a German address even though I'm Danish. Luckily, B&P works well in Germany, but I was unable to redeem my 15.000 VIP points, as the Danish code was not accepted. Strange, as I have previously used my VIP card in Lego stores around the world, also redeemed points. Well, I didn't fell like spending a few hundred euros anyways, so I emptied my basket...

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.lego.com/customization/csp.jsp?" on this server.

Reference #18.55c5d3ba.1566616362.19f6f0d

Thanks, lego!!! buggy site

8 hours ago, der-vogel said:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.lego.com/customization/csp.jsp?" on this server.

Reference #18.55c5d3ba.1566616362.19f6f0d

Thanks, lego!!! buggy site

I got that after searching B&P for 30 minutes...

Are you using B&P on mobile? I was, gonna try it on my PC now.

Various pieces from Nexo Knights (2016) & Ninjago: Possessed has been made available again. 

Use this to find other hidden gems.

I don’t like Ninjago: Possessed but I do like the armour piece Lego is selling.

Now, the following message shows

Bricks and Pieces is currently not available

Bricks And Pieces is currently not available for purchase. We are working to rectify the issue. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Just now, der-vogel said:

Now, the following message shows

Bricks and Pieces is currently not available

Bricks And Pieces is currently not available for purchase. We are working to rectify the issue. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Literally just tried on my PC, I got the “Access Denied” message.

A selection of Chima (2015) pieces are available.

I'm using my pc and for the last 2 days either I get the access denied page or the "bricks and pieces is currently not available" one. I'm pissed!

Edited by der-vogel

I made them pick and complete my original order placed on the site, by mail. Got free shipment as a goodwill. Hope to get the parts very soon. Order placed just in time I presume as it`s completely impossible to place any orders at all now. Hope the`ll fix all the issues very SOON!

I am on my PC right now and its letting me get as far as the "enter credit card" screen (and I just found out that my plan to use B&P to get the parts I dont have for the Steamboat Willie ideas set is not worthwhile given the cost of those parts and the cost of the set itself so that idea is off the table although I will probably chuck some of the interesting parts into any B&P order I will make if I dont get an error when I actually stick in my credit card later on with an actual order)

Interesting parts that are showing up for sale when I search:

Both printed cellphone tiles (black and coral) from Hidden Side

The neat sou'wester hat from the Shrimp Boat set

Most of the figure parts (heads/torsos/legs) from Hidden Side

The neat train track end ramp piece from the Hidden Side train

The 2 printed rainbow tiles from Trafalgar Square

The video tape tile from that Jurassic World treasure hunt set

Spaghetti & meatballs tile from the Friends Italian restaurant

Purple 1x3x3 windows and matching glass from the Knight Bus

White 1x6x6 windows and matching glass from the Friends lighthouse

Both newspaper print glass pieces from Stranger Things

White surgeon cap

The blue jacket torso (Eleven I think) from Stranger Things

The exclusive parts from the limited-release City Space 4-minifig pack and the limited-release City Beach 4-minifig pack

Legoland worker torso from the Legoland theme park promo set

The red jacket with blue arms torso (Will Byers?) from Stranger Things

The marshmallow print coffee cup from that fire truck set

Friends shopping trolley/cart

Friends sea creature accessory bag

Teal coral piece from the Friends underwater sets

Mysterio trans-clear bubble helmet

Bo-Peep Shepard's Crook

Circular Razor/Barb wire piece

1x2 brick with windows print from the San Fransisco skyline

Printed parts (octan sign, garage sign, vet glass sign) from the Corner Garage

1x1 popcorn box brick

The food (and the gold stripe bowl) from that chinese restaurant set

Crown/cracked egg piece in white

Purple magicians hat (with the stars) from Stranger Things

One of the Wyldstyle torsos (can't remember which one it was)

That new 2x2 square turntable in white

Friends tablet print book cover piece

1/4 circle tile with taco print

Candle and flame from Harry Potter

Boarding pass tile from last years 4+ City Airport

TV screen with soccer match (Friends I think)

Titanium Metallic old-style lamp

Square BrickHeadz glasses piece

trans-light-blue lightning type effect pieces (as seen in various Super Heroes sets)

dark blue hard hat

Pink beehive/candy floss piece

Winter Village Fire Station fire fighter torso

Cave man torso and Bellhop torso from that City Museum/Hotel set

Giant torso from the popup book

All Rollercoaster track pieces that exist (in red, medium azure, yellow, light bley and purple) except the purple small hill.

The newer rolling suitcase piece in dark blue

All colors of roller coaster car plus the wheels

Front piece from the current passenger train

Pink umbrella

Magenta sports bag

Hand bandage

1/4 circle tile pizza print

1x2 tile amusement ride ticket

2x2 tile starfarer comic

2x2 tile Italian flag pizza box (from that Batman Movie set)

spoon

black mailbox door

titanium metallic pirate pistol

titanium metallic legs

titanium metallic trident

Head bandage

1/4 circle tile watermelon print (not the watermelon guy one but the older one)

1x1 round donut print tile

Both the doctor and the other medical guy (white with pocket and blue star) from last years City hospital

Sheet music, white guitar, potato bin print, black & white bird, 1928 tile and S.S. Willie tile from Steamboat Willie set

Some of these may be old news to you guys but I haven't made a B&P order since April last year so these are definitely new and interesting to me :) Some of the parts LEGO will sell are surprising (in that I would have figured them for "licensed" parts) and some of the parts they wont sell me are also surprising (like that 1x4 piano keys tile)

Interesting to note that the light royal blue parts (even the basic parts like the 1x1 brick) from the HP carriage set seem to be considered licensed parts (unless they are "out of stock" because they sold out so fast after they were listed).

Of the 595 parts on my initial wish list, LEGO is offering to sell me 352 of them (at least through the B&P interface, actually putting in my credit card and payment is another matter and like others have reported it may error out at that point).

My next task is to put the entire wish list (all 595 parts) into a BL wanted list (or all that show up in the BL database anyway), see how BL prices compare to B&P (some parts are significantly cheaper on BL which makes B&P not worth it), see if there are any Australian BL stores that make sense to order from (either parts that LEGO wont sell me or parts where BL is cheap enough compared to B&P that BL makes sense to buy from) and then after that, turn what's left of that 352 pieces into a B&P order and see if LEGO will actually sell me anything. I will likely be placing a general Shop @ Home order anyway since I need another Powered Up motor and I want that Metalbeard Party Mech (which isn't available even at the LEGO stores here in Australia, only from Shop @ Home)

13 hours ago, Chilis said:

I made them pick and complete my original order placed on the site, by mail. Got free shipment as a goodwill. Hope to get the parts very soon. Order placed just in time I presume as it`s completely impossible to place any orders at all now. Hope the`ll fix all the issues very SOON!

You mean you called them? I have my order in my basket. I wonder if they can access what is inside. I can’t:(

Edited by Megbricks

5 hours ago, Megbricks said:

I have my order in my basket. I wonder if they can access what is inside. I can’t:(

If you select edit on the order in your cart, it takes you back to the B&P page with your parts in the cart there. 

7 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

If you select edit on the order in your cart, it takes you back to the B&P page with your parts in the cart there. 

Is this new? Going to try that now

Got as far as adding all my items to the cart, checking out on shop at home, but consistently fails every time I hit “place order.” I’ve tried PayPal, as well as two different credit cards, all of which I know work fine on s@h normally. Welp, guess that’s about an hour’s worth of selecting parts and drooling over discontinued parts made available wasted. Guess it was too good to be true... has anyone else had any success whatsoever at this recently?

edit: wow, this site really blows - I added a $1.24 keychain that was on sale just to see if adding a “normal” item would make a difference, and now my subtotal is $0.00 and there are two “Place Order” buttons with individual accept terms and conditions checkboxes, neither of which do anything at this point...

Edited by legozebra

17 hours ago, jonwil said:

Some of these may be old news to you guys but I haven't made a B&P order since April last year so these are definitely new and interesting to me :)

I love it when people post their "interesting parts" list.  B&P can be overwhelming sometimes, so just seeing what someone else has focused on, and has found interesting, makes me interested in some of those parts.  So thank you for posting.

3 hours ago, Megbricks said:

I believe so.  but i guess your order will be too big for the service centre to take it via phone? XD

2 hours ago, legozebra said:

Got as far as adding all my items to the cart, checking out on shop at home, but consistently fails every time I hit “place order.” I’ve tried PayPal, as well as two different credit cards, all of which I know work fine on s@h normally. Welp, guess that’s about an hour’s worth of selecting parts and drooling over discontinued parts made available wasted. Guess it was too good to be true... has anyone else had any success whatsoever at this recently?

Not me... tried 3 weeks the same.  Fail at final hurdle.  The customer service said the typical thing clear cache...etc but I'm pretty sure the certificate used to authorise payment must be mismatched since the migration.  I guess just have to wait or do it via the phone (It's a pain to order on phone if it's a order that is so big that I'm worried they make mistake).

16 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

8 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Youve been able to edit for last few years since Ive used the service but like anything BnP its hit and miss. Seems if something in your basket changes (Oos, price change etc) it handles it badly and gives you an empty basket. 

If you know about web debugging, it stores your basket in browser session storage while on BnP part of the site, so before submitting to the cart you could copy that data. That was the case before the site update at least.

5 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

Not me... tried 3 weeks the same.  Fail at final hurdle.  The customer service said the typical thing clear cache...etc but I'm pretty sure the certificate used to authorise payment must be mismatched since the migration.  I guess just have to wait or do it via the phone (It's a pain to order on phone if it's a order that is so big that I'm worried they make mistake).

Alternatively, there is email too. I don’t believe there is a limit via email. Not even the 3000 piece limit.

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

Alternatively, there is email too. I don’t believe there is a limit via email. Not even the 3000 piece limit.

Which is the email address to use for the service and his payment is done?

On 8/24/2019 at 2:39 PM, J4ck said:

Various pieces from Nexo Knights (2016) & Ninjago: Possessed has been made available again. 

Use this to find other hidden gems.

I don’t like Ninjago: Possessed but I do like the armour piece Lego is selling.

Thank you so much for the site. It so helpfull. Do they update it regulary? 

1 hour ago, cebelicamya said:

Thank you so much for the site. It so helpfull. Do they update it regulary? 

It has been updated recently. @typingduck made it. I think there are plans to automate it if I remember correctly?

Edited by J4ck

On 8/25/2019 at 1:50 PM, Megbricks said:

You mean you called them? I have my order in my basket. I wonder if they can access what is inside. I can’t:(

No, they asked me to send my partslist by mail, I did, and they picked them. They will be sent in a couple of days. :thumbup: I won`t be placing any order until the bugs is fixed.

Customer service was able to help me place my order, but I just got my receipt and I was not charged for any part before 2018/2019, aka none of the Bionicle CCBS parts, Nexo, or older Ninjago stuff that showed up as in stock. I’m guessing my order will arrive without those, which is disappointing as that’s the only reason I placed it. Was anyone else able to actually get any parts from 2015,16,17 etc?

edit: ok, LEGO customer service is the best 

When I was going through your list there were a lot of parts that weren't supposed to be up on the Bricks & Pieces site for sale. That might be why you were running into so many issues! I added them into the order free of charge just this once for that confusion and frustration, there were only two that we no longer have: 6096490 and 6115685. For those two you might want to check out some fan sites!”

Edited by legozebra