LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

1 hour ago, der-vogel said:

I didnt know about this page, very nice indeed

A guy in this thread made it, so useful indeed. I wonder if it updates automatically or manually?

Edited by J4ck

On 7/8/2019 at 7:51 AM, J4ck said:

I used to use Brickset but which pieces were available would become a hit and miss. One of the EB members in this thread as made a very useful website:

https://nostalgic-wilson-b2026b.netlify.com/index.html

On 8/11/2019 at 8:27 PM, der-vogel said:

I didnt know about this page, very nice indeed

Glad to hear it's useful :)

On 8/11/2019 at 9:32 PM, J4ck said:

A guy in this thread made it, so useful indeed. I wonder if it updates automatically or manually?

I updated it manually today with the pieces/prices available for Germany.

It was originally my intention to automate it and put it on a proper domain. However I'm based in Ireland and bricks and pieces have stopped delivering there :(   This suggests to me that bricks-and-pieces is going through some changes. Given the rest of the lego.com has been changing I wonder if they're intending to improve it. Anyway, I'll try remember to update the items monthly until this period of flux for bricks-and-pieces site is over.

Edited by typingduck

3 hours ago, typingduck said:

Glad to hear it's useful :)

I updated it manually today with the pieces/prices available for Germany.

It was originally my intention to automate it and put it on a proper domain. However I'm based in Ireland and bricks and pieces have stopped delivering there :(   This suggests to me that bricks-and-pieces is going through some changes. Given the rest of the lego.com has been changing I wonder if they're intending to improve it. Anyway, I'll try remember to update the items monthly until this period of flux for bricks-and-pieces site is over.

Thank you for your service to the Lego community. God bless you.

Really wish they'd add the mid-legs to Bricks and Pieces. They're always "out of stock" and people don't part out the ones from Stranger Things individually.

6 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Really wish they'd add the mid-legs to Bricks and Pieces. They're always "out of stock" and people don't part out the ones from Stranger Things individually.

A few months, it might become available, if not try ringing up, there’s a 50/50 chance they will sell you the piece.

I asked the CS about the medium legs the other day. For now they're considered as licensed pieces, as they just appear in Disney, HP and the Stranger Things set. As soon, as they'll appear in a regular set, I'm sure they'll be able to order.

Just placed a phone order, from what I was told it's quite possible that B&P would work again today or very soon.

Couldn't order this one that's in no announced set yet, though. The good old fez, in LBG! 6270528

Edit: ok, looks like the shop has changed a bit. The pointless pick a brick seems more usable now (or was it already updated?), but still no sign of B&P.
Seriously, what is the point of pick a brick? It's like pick a brick walls, but without the cup filling for cheap, which is the only advantage of brick walls.

Edited by anothergol

10 hours ago, julesvincent said:

I asked the CS about the medium legs the other day. For now they're considered as licensed pieces, as they just appear in Disney, HP and the Stranger Things set. As soon, as they'll appear in a regular set, I'm sure they'll be able to order.

Which set is that?

There is no set as for yet. It was just my opinion that I think, as soon as they will be in some kind of „regular“ set, I‘m sure they‘ll be able to order. 

13 hours ago, anothergol said:

Couldn't order this one that's in no announced set yet, though. The good old fez, in LBG!

It's actually from the Lego Boost Star Wars set (on R2's head and the Gonk Droid).

:sweet:

2 minutes ago, Leewan said:

It's actually from the Lego Boost Star Wars set (on R2's head and the Gonk Droid).

:sweet:

Ah indeed, I hadn't spotted it!

..but that set is already available, I was told on the phone that it was to be released in a future set. Strange.

1 hour ago, casper0611 said:

BNP now open in Finland also

It has been open to Finland for several years. At least from 2015, I think. I've been using it.

The old direct link to B&P doesn't seem to work. It might be due to the major site update.

Earlier today there was just 4 countries on the list, UK, US, Germany and then Finland. Now every country is there. Hope they will not be too busy!!!

1 hour ago, casper0611 said:

Earlier today there was just 4 countries on the list, UK, US, Germany and then Finland. Now every country is there. Hope they will not be too busy!!!

Luckily they've already dispatched my order!

25 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

Back up in canada but payment can t be processed...:/

same here in New Zealand =(

Hopefully this will get fixed tomorrow

7 minutes ago, Pchan1983 said:

same here in New Zealand =(

Oh wait you are already tomorrow:)

6 hours ago, casper0611 said:

I think they will.. I’ve been waiting for a month haha maybe more. I have a huge order. It’ll take a full plane just for my order :)

7 hours ago, Megbricks said:

I think they will.. I’ve been waiting for a month haha maybe more. I have a huge order. It’ll take a full plane just for my order :)

Oh boy here we go again!

15 hours ago, Pate-keetongu said:

It has been open to Finland for several years. At least from 2015, I think. I've been using it.

The old direct link to B&P doesn't seem to work. It might be due to the major site update.

I think he meant it’s back up and running in Finland.

It's rather infuriating : B&P is available again here in France and I could at least fill my cart - but like for previous commenters, payment could not be processed...:damn:

Europe is back open. Don't know if you can check out though. 

Edit: When checking out you get this message:

Bricks And Pieces is currently not available for purchase. We are working to rectify the issue. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Edited by Hoth Rebel

45 minutes ago, Hoth Rebel said:

Europe is back open. Don't know if you can check out though. 

Edit: When checking out you get this message:

Bricks And Pieces is currently not available for purchase. We are working to rectify the issue. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Thanks. At least we get an explanation from them instead of just: error try again 

Sorry guys, it is same generic message I am getting for a month trying to checkout at US store. I am sure they are working on the issues, but the current message does not mean any step further.

6 hours ago, Chiaroscuro said:

Sorry guys, it is same generic message I am getting for a month trying to checkout at US store. I am sure they are working on the issues, but the current message does not mean any step further.

:(