LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

13 hours ago, toydad2 said:

Some new Hidden Side pieces are up including parts of minifigs, ghost dog

not all though yet!!

Thank you!

3 hours ago, anothergol said:

Great. Now new parts are indeed listed, and most of the world can't buy them.

USA, Germany and UK - that is most of the LEGO buying world, isn't it?

23 minutes ago, MAB said:

Most, yes. Although saying that Lego has 100 stores in China now :shrug_confused:

Whole lot of the missing pieces from both HP and HS went up today. Managed to score quite a few torso's and the new white gator. Also, Will Byer's hair is available again for anyone interested.

The new hidden side torso's are really good to get because they don't have any skin colour printed so can be used on different skin tones.

1 minute ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Whole lot of the missing pieces from both HP and HS went up today. Managed to score quite a few torso's and the new white gator. Also, Will Byer's hair is available again for anyone interested.

The new hidden side torso's are really good to get because they don't have any skin colour printed so can be used on different skin tones.

what HP stuff did you see?

4 minutes ago, toydad2 said:

what HP stuff did you see?

Most of the new pieces that weren't on the site yesterday have been added (although still listed out of stock).

10 hours ago, MAB said:

Germany & UK are just "1/5" of Europe.. & Lego is popular pretty much everywhere, if I can judge by where BrickLink sellers are.

Still, it makes no sense. If the website is broken, it's broken for everyone.. I don't see why it would be working for these large countries only.

15 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

So you are able to buy them? I am still getting payment errors in the US website. Wondering if I should just clean the basket and start again.

At first I didn't really mind that they're working on the site and it isn't available everywhere, but it's like a month now and that's too long imo.. Besides there's no information about the reason except for the same message that makes you check back every few days. Kinda annoying. 

Edited by Hoth Rebel

I have plans for a fairly large order of parts and other things that I want to place (potentially serveral hundred dollars worth) but I can't until they allow Australians to order from the site again.

I was able to order almost all the Hiddenside minifigures last night EXCEPT the ghost heads. I imagine this is what most people want, but I'm just looking to display these guys with my town figures.

2 hours ago, Chiaroscuro said:

So you are able to buy them? I am still getting payment errors in the US website. Wondering if I should just clean the basket and start again.

I'm UK based so that might explain it. I was able to get pieces and go to the checkout without any reloading.

2 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I'm UK based so that might explain it. I was able to get pieces and go to the checkout without any reloading.

Another thing to consider is that I am not in US and shipping the order to a friend in US. So my CC is not American. It always worked before. My fear is that the new system is not accepting payments from billing address different that the country the order is made. In such case I will never be able to use lego webstore anymore.

So when are the other countries getting access to bnp again? It is getting annoying. 

Edited by Borex

3 minutes ago, Borex said:

So when are the other countries getting access to bnp again? It is getting annoying. 

Ask customer services, they might know.

13 hours ago, Chiaroscuro said:

Another thing to consider is that I am not in US and shipping the order to a friend in US. So my CC is not American. It always worked before. My fear is that the new system is not accepting payments from billing address different that the country the order is made. In such case I will never be able to use lego webstore anymore.

I had the same problem a few months ago. A non-US based CC that used to work on the LEGO Online Store doesn't work anymore. Had to use my Paypal account connected to my non-US CC to complete my purchase.

Edited by hiroki
Addtional info

4 hours ago, hiroki said:

I had the same problem a few months ago. A non-US based CC that used to work on the LEGO Online Store doesn't work anymore. Had to use my Paypal account connected to my non-US CC to complete my purchase.

My PayPal account is also using a non-US credit card. I don’t have any issues in US. So am I blocked from using s@h now?

6 hours ago, hiroki said:

I am wondering if an Amex travel card would work in this case.

I'm sorry @Chiaroscuro but could we please get this topic back on track? Perhaps your quickest way of solving your issue is to contact LEGO directly.

4 minutes ago, m3eu said:

I'm sorry @Chiaroscuro but could we please get this topic back on track? Perhaps your quickest way of solving your issue is to contact LEGO directly.

Sure, sorry. By the way I already contact Lego support, the very first thing I did. Just got the usual corporate talk. Lego e-commerce is just bad and something that a big company shouldn’t do 15 years ago let alone now. But refrain from comments and just use the thread to announce the arrival of new pieces that mostly cannot buy as usual.

Edited by Chiaroscuro