LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

This has probably been asked and answered dozens of times, but does Lego repurpose licenced parts very often? Only there’s a leaked SW fig with a hat/helmet that would suit DC Rebirth Red Hood really well. 

9 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

This has probably been asked and answered dozens of times, but does Lego repurpose licenced parts very often? Only there’s a leaked SW fig with a hat/helmet that would suit DC Rebirth Red Hood really well. 

Star Wars pieces don’t end up being reused the majority of the time. Star Wars pieces are very rare to appear on B&P as well :hmpf_bad:

6 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Star Wars pieces don’t end up being reused the majority of the time. Star Wars pieces are very rare to appear on B&P as well :hmpf_bad:

I'd say the generic hood pieces are likely to be reused. (I think that's what he's referring to)

1 hour ago, Brick Cucumber said:

I'd say the generic hood pieces are likely to be reused. (I think that's what he's referring to)

Oh I see! Oh yeah possibly!

Hmm so it's been 2 weeks and still only UK, US and German can order ... =(   I hope they are back in time for the Hidden Side theme .

10 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

Hmm so it's been 2 weeks and still only UK, US and German can order ... =(   I hope they are back in time for the Hidden Side theme .

Don’t expect many of the new pieces to be available straight away. Sometimes it takes 6 months before they release them on B&P.

Edited by J4ck

Anyone knows the ID of these 2x2 printed tiles?
i can't find it on BL

Cattura.JPG

Edited by Ponga91

36 minutes ago, Ponga91 said:

Didn't thought they were inverted!
Thank you @MAB

Yeah, it is nice as it makes the boxes complete all around, with no tubes showing. Of course they could have had normal tiles with print and a plain inverted underneath for the same effect.

Apologies if the matter was already been discussed, but B&P is working right now? After the VIP change only 3 countries are supported, and I am trying to make na order in US. The piece order was added to s@h basket, but I am unable to checkout, either by Credit Card or Paypal, the system keeps returning: “we are not able to process your payment right now, please call suport”.

Edited by Chiaroscuro

^ Breaking new LEGO website isn't working. But it's a good thing that LEGO screwed up the VI system because that needed to be fixed... not.

On 7/29/2019 at 2:52 AM, Pchan1983 said:

It is also down for Germany since at least yesterday.

It was available yesterday morning for UK users, but is now also off-line.

S@H got a new layout today. I can still see B&P for US, UK and Germany. I can add pieces to the S@H basket but the payment fails.

Yeah back up for me too (UK). I had a quick look but couldn't spot any new parts.

Lego just has to open a Bricklink shop. Bricklink works (amazingly). Bricks&Pieces has been broken since its creation (ironically the only time it worked smoothly for me, is when it stopped working for everyone & they closed it)

The two new Harry Potter sets and the Hidden Side sets are now on Bricks & Pieces, interestingly it appears none of the new pieces are up on the site though. Maybe because of the site's recent issues.

22 minutes ago, Brick Cucumber said:

The two new Harry Potter sets and the Hidden Side sets are now on Bricks & Pieces, interestingly it appears none of the new pieces are up on the site though. Maybe because of the site's recent issues.

New parts in new sets can often take months to appear (if ever, for licensed sets).

2 hours ago, MAB said:

New parts in new sets can often take months to appear (if ever, for licensed sets). 

That used to be the case, but since late 2018 (I believe), nearly all parts appear the day sets are released. That's for common parts, but licensed parts hardly ever appear at all, or rather randomly.

Yes, new pieces are available, but were you able to complete the purchase, guys? My order is still sitting at S&H basket (no B&P, I can finish the order on B&P and transfer it’s basket to S@H). When I try to checkout I get an error in the payment, either using CC or PayPal.

2 hours ago, Chiaroscuro said:

Yes, new pieces are available, but were you able to complete the purchase, guys? My order is still sitting at S&H basket (no B&P, I can finish the order on B&P and transfer it’s basket to S@H). When I try to checkout I get an error in the payment, either using CC or PayPal.

No, I haven't tried placing an order yet.

1 hour ago, Chiaroscuro said:

When you try let me know, thanks.

Yeah, getting an error. Says "Brick's and Pieces is currently not available. We are working to rectify the issue."