LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

On 7/12/2019 at 3:51 AM, Aegis2000 said:

I have a Bricks and pieces order that just arrived in the mail yesterday. Today, I was charged a second time for it. My PayPal balance is out because of it. This new site is super problematic. I hope everyone gets their issues sorted out.

This should be OK. The first was probably a paypal pre-authorization that will get refunded. LEGO used to do this on all orders paid via PayPal - they charge you upfront as a pre-authorisation, then charge you at the point it leaves the warehouse at which time they refund the pre-authorization. But the latter can take one or two weeks to be refunded.

I placed an order last month via Bricks & Pieces and still not received it... is this normal at the moment? I usually get orders pretty quick!

Just now, dario2739 said:

I placed an order last month via Bricks & Pieces and still not received it... is this normal at the moment? I usually get orders pretty quick!

It's 7-10 working days (at least for UK), so depending on when last month and taking into account weekends, they may still be in the timescale. Have you had a dispatch email?

45 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

It's 7-10 working days (at least for UK), so depending on when last month and taking into account weekends, they may still be in the timescale. Have you had a dispatch email?

I've had a PDF invoice sent through and even an email asking for my feedback after my recent purchase.... I'd just like my purchase first of all... it was the 23rd by the way!

7 minutes ago, dario2739 said:

I've had a PDF invoice sent through and even an email asking for my feedback after my recent purchase.... I'd just like my purchase first of all... it was the 23rd by the way!

Okay so it sounds like they've dispatched it, but it's either been held up or just got lost as that's 16 business days today. Frustrating I know, but I'd give it a couple of more days and then contact Lego and tell them your order has not arrived yet. I have had quick B+P deliveries, but then others that have gone a little over. I hope you order drops through your post box tomorrow. :)

Has anyone been able to place a B&P order the last few days? Still getting an error when trying to add an order to the cart.

I just did 2 in the last couple of days but i live in the US so and the warehouse here is in the state that I live so I get my orders pretty quick not sure about Norway.  I've had no trouble with the site lately it could be the sever your running off of or maybe something else.  

4 hours ago, LegoFjotten said:

Has anyone been able to place a B&P order the last few days? Still getting an error when trying to add an order to the cart.

8 hours ago, LegoFjotten said:

I can't order pieces on Bricks & Pieces neither. I get the same message as you do. Buying sets in the online shop isn't a problem.

It's very annoying as I have spent a lot of time making the selection over and over. I have sent them a message, but I didn't get an answer yet.

Since people seem to be discussing it here: At the moment Bricks & Pieces seems to only be available in the US, UK, Germany and Switzerland. I have gotten error messages all week and now it seems to be disabled entirely?

Right now I'm getting a message stating they are working on improvements and purchasing bricks is unavailable in most countries and to check back in a few days. (This is for Norway).

Does Lego ever remove parts from BnP that are obviously licensed and were probably unlocked by mistake? I'm not sure if I should buy more Mudtrooper torsos or if it can wait a little longer...

e4lQLBr.jpg

Don't know about that, but parts come and go regardless. If you want more then I advise to get it as soon as you can/want. 

16 hours ago, Graupensuppe said:

Does Lego ever remove parts from BnP that are obviously licensed and were probably unlocked by mistake? I'm not sure if I should buy more Mudtrooper torsos or if it can wait a little longer...

Yes they do remove them from time to time. In the past it was possible to buy quite a few licensed parts early on, which were then removed from bricks and pieces but they remained available for the missing parts service.

I've had many licensed torsos that were then removed, but some of my favourites were the microfigs from 50003 Batman and 50011 Lord of the Rings games - they were 35p each.

On 7/17/2019 at 8:41 PM, LegoFjotten said:

Right now I'm getting a message stating they are working on improvements and purchasing bricks is unavailable in most countries and to check back in a few days. (This is for Norway).

I do hope this is only temporary. Sweden here.

Ponga91, I am stuck in the LDD phase, for a longer period, taken longer breaks. Sort of only final cleaning and adjusting to go. +a few alternative modifications to add.

For this to be a real build, I would need B&P and bricklink.

56 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Ponga91, I am stuck in the LDD phase, for a longer period, taken longer breaks. Sort of only final cleaning and adjusting to go. +a few alternative modifications to add.

For this to be a real build, I would need B&P and bricklink.

Hope B&P would be back in full range soon…
VIP account access button doesn't work as well here

On the topic of just B&P, has anyone used the new VIP coupons toward their parts order?  

6 hours ago, teos said:

On the topic of just B&P, has anyone used the new VIP coupons toward their parts order?  

you mean the few germans/english/americans who can access B&P & still happen to have their VIP showing?

I received an e-mail back from the customer service. They said there are technical issues with the Bricks & Pieces website they are trying to resolve. Therefore the service is closed. They proposed me to check the site back in a few days.

In the meantime I have been able to make a large part order with e-mail, that finally has been handled off with a telephone call. :excited:

15 hours ago, teos said:

I'm pretty curious if it will be possible to use them for parts orders on B&P.

I have changed some VIP points into a voucher for a gift. When finishing the order on the regular online shop, it was possible to give in one code. That makes me think the total amount of discount will be limited per order.

Wesley D, that sounds plausible. And the text has changed to that they are working on improvements.

Current countries are Bricks & Pieces US, UK and Germany.

2 hours ago, Wesley D said:

I'm pretty curious if it will be possible to use them for parts orders on B&P.

B&P orders are added to the regular shopping bag and use the same checkout, pretty sure coupons will work just fine.

Edited by LegoFjotten
Typo

What do you all think, will the new yellow leaves be available on BnP Aug 1st? Or do you think there will be a delay due to them being made of sugercane? 

4 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

What do you all think, will the new yellow leaves be available on BnP Aug 1st? Or do you think there will be a delay due to them being made of sugercane? 

Is not all Lego plant pieces made from sugercane now?! If it is delayed it probably has more to do with it being a new colour :shrug_oh_well: