LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Just reloaded my basket, went to checkout, get error and nothing shows in basket. All gone. Guess they don't want people to get double VIPs on B&P. Irony is, that's when most will just go for it and order more ...

I had a similar issue with the order I tried to make this afternoon : the transfer from the B&P basket to the standard LEGO Shop basket failed with a "non expected error" message. I (patiently :wall:) refilled my B&P basket and re-tried a few minutes later, and it worked. 

I just tried with Pick a Brick and that's not working either. Just deletes your basket when you transfer your bricks to basket. Very annoying :damn:

Same issue. Entire order disappeared. Thankfully I saved it in a Word doc before trying to add it thanks to you all and the heads up. I then called Customer Service and re-did the order. They were very nice and added some parts for free due to the error.

54 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Same issue. Entire order disappeared. Thankfully I saved it in a Word doc before trying to add it thanks to you all and the heads up. I then called Customer Service and re-did the order. They were very nice and added some parts for free due to the error.

Glad you got your order done. Mine's more a random see what I want thing so I haven't planned it down to a list. Good thinking though.

I'm trying to do my order again and it's now duplicating items. My order doubled in price so I checked back through the list and it's listing parts twice in different sections. Only been on today redoing as I'm in bed ill and it's quite frankly doing my head in now. I haven't got the energy to ring up. I don't suppose they said when it would be fixed or if they were even aware it it playing up?

1 hour ago, BacktoBricks said:

Glad you got your order done. Mine's more a random see what I want thing so I haven't planned it down to a list. Good thinking though.

I'm trying to do my order again and it's now duplicating items. My order doubled in price so I checked back through the list and it's listing parts twice in different sections. Only been on today redoing as I'm in bed ill and it's quite frankly doing my head in now. I haven't got the energy to ring up. I don't suppose they said when it would be fixed or if they were even aware it it playing up?

They didn't admit knowing about the problem or give a timeline for fixing. But they did take my info and said they would log the error.

39 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

They didn't admit knowing about the problem or give a timeline for fixing. But they did take my info and said they would log the error.

Okay thank you :)

14 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

Just reloaded my basket, went to checkout, get error and nothing shows in basket. All gone. Guess they don't want people to get double VIPs on B&P. Irony is, that's when most will just go for it and order more ...

Had this the last two times.  If you’re VIP logged in and reload the cart page, it showed up for me both times.  Same problem with Pick a Brick.  Good luck!

I (& others) have been reporting problems with B&P so many times in the last years.. yet I did a quick try, and after confirming the order at B&P, the Lego shop page loaded up with an "unexpected error", but then reloaded itself and the order was there, still editable. So, ironically looking less brocken than usual here.

49 minutes ago, anothergol said:

I (& others) have been reporting problems with B&P so many times in the last years.. yet I did a quick try, and after confirming the order at B&P, the Lego shop page loaded up with an "unexpected error", but then reloaded itself and the order was there, still editable. So, ironically looking less brocken than usual here.

Yep it is doing that (has done it to me several times), but it is also deleting entire baskets. It is still deleting baskets today. It has deleted my basket from last night again. I am now giving up.

On 6/18/2019 at 11:06 PM, anothergol said:

For those who had planned to get this (quite expensive for what it is) part thinking it's a nice new way to connect bars binocular-style, don't bother, it's just decorative (I would have known if I had looked more carefully). A missed opportunity IMHO.

What part is that?

Hey,

I just discovered 'bricks and pieces' last week. It's really strange the way it's a little hidden but much more stuff than pick a brick. This thread was really helpful as well as the excellent Jonas spreadsheet.

But what with the cart timing out and search being a little difficult I just ended up downloading all the bricks I could find (11K) and organizing them myself into web pages. I then added the ability to click on bricks to remember what I wanted. 

In case it helps any of you (as this thread was so helpful), you can find the bricks I organized here https://nostalgic-wilson-b2026b.netlify.com/

The prices/what's available are a snapshot for Ireland/euro over the weekend.

I would be interested to know of any bricks I missed. I might deploy the page to a proper home/domain but knowing me I'll never get around to it. But let me know if it's useful for anyone and I'll be more inclined.

4 hours ago, typingduck said:

Hey,

I just discovered 'bricks and pieces' last week. It's really strange the way it's a little hidden but much more stuff than pick a brick. This thread was really helpful as well as the excellent Jonas spreadsheet.

But what with the cart timing out and search being a little difficult I just ended up downloading all the bricks I could find (11K) and organizing them myself into web pages. I then added the ability to click on bricks to remember what I wanted. 

In case it helps any of you (as this thread was so helpful), you can find the bricks I organized here https://nostalgic-wilson-b2026b.netlify.com/

I would be interested to know of any bricks I missed. I might deploy the page to a proper home/domain but knowing me I'll never get around to it. But let me know if it's useful for anyone and I'll be more inclined.

Thank you for this!

And welcome to Eurobricks!

14 hours ago, typingduck said:

Hey,

Thank you so much for this! Losed my mind trying to organize and save time

Edited by Ponga91

14 hours ago, Rockstaremcee said:

I know they sell hands seperately, but do they sell arms?  And if so. Anyone have a number for them?

Nope, TLG doesn’t consider arms (and individual legs) to be separate pieces :wink: Technically, you‘re not even supposed to remove arms from torsos or legs from hips :grin:

14 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Nope, TLG doesn’t consider arms (and individual legs) to be separate pieces :wink: Technically, you‘re not even supposed to remove arms from torsos or legs from hips :grin:

Legs are actually sold

Cattura.JPG

Colour me surprised *huh* I thought that „rule“ concerned legs as well, but looks like it doesn‘t :laugh: It does make sense though since legs are much easier to remove and less likely to damage any parts in the process.

20 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Colour me surprised *huh* I thought that „rule“ concerned legs as well, but looks like it doesn‘t :laugh: It does make sense though since legs are much easier to remove and less likely to damage any parts in the process.

I find the opposite. It is easy to damage hips when removing legs, but I don't think I've had any torsos crack when removing arms.

15 hours ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

What part is that?

52494, a robot head from some Friends set

But again, it's 1.2eur for a part that's purely decorative while it could have been very useful. It's like the one who designed this part never heard of the binocular part.

ah, Lego..
Is it hips that are cheap, or legs that cost an arm (which they don't sell) and a leg?
leg.jpghip.jpg

It reminds me of Bricklink where used parts are quite often, in the same shop, more expensive than new ones.

Edited by anothergol

@typingduck I don't know how you did that, but thank you! I will get lost down a rabbit hole later looking through it all. My cart would not stop deleting on me last night so I'm starting afresh again.

3 hours ago, anothergol said:

It reminds me of Bricklink where used parts are quite often, in the same shop, more expensive than new ones.

Or a head or torso or legs are more expensive than the whole minifigure they come from.

Sometimes with hands too, it is cheaper to buy a torso assembly than just a pair of hands.

On 7/2/2019 at 7:26 PM, MKJoshA said:

Just contacted CS to ask if they know of the error and if it will be fixed after trying so many times. They just said website is slower than normal, but no reported issues (despite your report). Told them it is stopping me making a large order so thought they should know as it is probably losing them custom. They just said try a different device, clear cookies etc. Basically, I can't get my B+P to transfer to the basket so I'd have to call them with a really long list and I haven't got the time to do that.