LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

15 hours ago, Dr.Cogg said:

Brickset can help with that.

What about the latest CMF parts? I’ve seen Hercules’s torso mentioned but can’t find the element number anywhere else online. 

Does brick and pieces ship your LEGO orders when the transaction clears the bank? I noticed this weird trend whenever ordering online, they sit in a warehouse until it goes through then it ships

I think that "in warehouse" means that the parts are available in the warehouse(s), not that your order is complete

8 hours ago, eldiano said:

Does brick and pieces ship your LEGO orders when the transaction clears the bank? I noticed this weird trend whenever ordering online, they sit in a warehouse until it goes through then it ships

No it's that they don't take the money until it ships. So 'In warehouse' basically means they are packing / going to pack your order. Once it ships they will then take your money from your bank and this will changed to shipped. But your bank will usually be quicker at updating online than your Lego account so it probably looks like the money clears, then they ship.

For example, if you make an order with some sets AND some B+P, the money for each part will be taken separately from your account. So say your order came to £85.63 with £85 being sets and £0.63 B+P, Lego could take this from your bank all in one go, but they won't because they know they cannot fulfil all parts of that order at the same time. Usually your sets will ship first and your bank will be charged £85 and then several days later they will ship the B+P and your bank will be charged £0.63. Annoying for bookkeeping, but a fair way of doing it really.

2 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

Finally my order on 3rd June arrived! Pics here

Great haul. I see you managed to get some new pumpkins. They sold out fast as expected.

P.S. Your dog is too cute! :)

Edited by BacktoBricks

5 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

Great haul. I see you managed to get some new pumpkins. They sold out fast as expected.

If you call Customer Service after you place an order they will often let you add pieces that are available but showing as Out of Stock.

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

If you call Customer Service after you place an order they will often let you add pieces that are available but showing as Out of Stock.

Oh okay that's interesting thanks :)

2 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

Oh okay that's interesting thanks :)

That's how I got the dark brown leaves on my last order.

39 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Do you know if it's like that with everything that says OOS? Or is it only if you're lucky and some pieces really are unavailable for a while?

7 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

Do you know if it's like that with everything that says OOS? Or is it only if you're lucky and some pieces really are unavailable for a while?

The piece has to be available for purchase at some point. Licensed parts will almost never work if you try to order them over the phone. I knew the dark brown leaves had been available earlier in the day before I placed my order so I knew those would work. Some with the pumpkins for you. But I tried to order the mid-size legs from the Stranger Things set had was told they were licensed and not available. It never hurts to ask though.

4 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

The piece has to be available for purchase at some point. Licensed parts will almost never work if you try to order them over the phone. I knew the dark brown leaves had been available earlier in the day before I placed my order so I knew those would work. Some with the pumpkins for you. But I tried to order the mid-size legs from the Stranger Things set had was told they were licensed and not available. It never hurts to ask though.

Ah okay thank you :)

1 hour ago, MKJoshA said:

which ones? Part #?

5 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

But I tried to order the mid-size legs from the Stranger Things set had was told they were licensed and not available. It never hurts to ask though.

That's a really weird response seeing as they actually sold the torso's and heads from the set...

Edited by Brick Cucumber

20 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

P.S. Your dog is too cute! :)

thanks.  the pumpkin piece actually back in stock from time to time.  My advise is ... check daily lol

For those interested in the City Space line but who can't (or don't want to) buy the 4-minifig special set, both exclusive parts (the rock piece and torso) are showing up as available on Bricks & Pieces along with most of the other neat bits from that line :)

On 6/23/2019 at 1:34 PM, Beardybricks said:

What about the latest CMF parts? I’ve seen Hercules’s torso mentioned but can’t find the element number anywhere else online. 

You can't search for CMF parts, but you can search for the generic torso and leg numbers and sometimes they show up:

Torso: 76382
Dual Torso: 16360
Legs: 73200
Dual Legs: 21019

On 6/25/2019 at 11:28 PM, Brick Cucumber said:

That's a really weird response seeing as they actually sold the torso's and heads from the set...

Lego plays by their own rules. Torsos show up with no matching parts all the time. And pieces you think they'd put up they don't. You can't buy Rex's hairpiece from The Lego Movie 2, but you can buy Will Buyers' torso.

75936 Jurassic Park: T. rex Rampage is now up in the system.  Nothing interesting in stock.  Compared to stranger things 75810, a lot of parts are not listed for this one.

There is a new yellow-skin chef torso:

6258853col288.png

Note this is different to the CMF one - no cuff printing.

2 hours ago, MAB said:

There is a new yellow-skin chef torso:

6258853col288.png

Note this is different to the CMF one - no cuff printing.

what is part #??

Were the items currently listed as out of stock ever available in some cases? I saw new torsos from the JP gate set on the list but were already mrked as out of stock, is this a small stock being sold out fast or are they put on the list without discerning if they're for sale or not? (I find this really perplexing as the torso's were listed but not the other printed parts which seems like a random item to list if they weren't being sold anyway)

50 minutes ago, Giacinto Consiglio said:

Unable to checkout after wasting hours of brick searching. Anyone having the same issue here?

I wouldn't know. Had a load in my basket last night and was logged in as a VIP. Normally your B&P order will remain in your basket so you can go back and edit. But this morning it's gone. :excited: Well I probably shouldn't be spending that money anyway :iamded_lol:

Edited by BacktoBricks