LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

On 5/29/2019 at 5:43 AM, anothergol said:

Has anyone ever been missing black rollerskates in their order?

Oddly this is the second time that specific part (but also in silver) is missing from an order, here. They're cheap & not worth bothering Lego's service, but I find strange to have this happening twice for the same part.

Every so often I get parts in an order that I did not request or pay for and each time I call Lego to let them know and ask if they want me to return them (they always say no). Three separate times its been a bunch of pieces; 1x8 tiles in white approximately 30, a Technic pin coupling piece that I think I stopped counting after 40 and the blue 1x3 Technic pins that were far into the double-digits.

I'm usually so excited that I often forget to count and check each piece I did order, but the pieces that I know I didn't order stand out. So I guess I'm on the opposite end of the order errors, must have received someone else's parts which makes me feel bad because depending on where they live (and whether Megbricks is online :tongue: ) it could be a while before they finally get them.

Ah, I too have received parts by mistake, but only one lot, it was quite a lot of large trans blue windows for which I had no use for :(

On another subject, I had hopes for this part: 6250188 (32627) and I'm now realizing that the underside wasn't designed like the 4x4 dish at all, and that the border is slightly too thick, by like a fraction of a mm, and it will not cover 8 studs like the dish can, only 4. Weird design :(
Normally such a part should have had either a thin border like the dish, OR cutouts for studs like round plates have. And where does it originally come from? Minifig blind bags. It's too often that minifig "accessories" are designed like not fully part of the system.

Edited by anothergol

1 hour ago, anothergol said:

Ah, I too have received parts by mistake, but only one lot, it was quite a lot of large trans blue windows for which I had no use for :(

On another subject, I had hopes for this part:  (32627) and I'm now realizing that the underside wasn't designed like the 4x4 dish at all, and that the border is slightly too thick, by like a fraction of a mm, and it will not cover 8 studs like the dish can, only 4. Weird design :(
Normally such a part should have had either a thin border like the dish, OR cutouts for studs like round plates have. And where does it originally come from? Minifig blind bags. It's too often that minifig "accessories" are designed like not fully part of the system.

It actually first appeared in the Ultimate Batmobile set in 2017, as Polka Dot Man's mode of transport

19 hours ago, Duncan Young said:

It actually first appeared in the Ultimate Batmobile set in 2017, as Polka Dot Man's mode of transport

Yes I own it, that's the one I inspected until I get the LBG ones. I thought it was from a blind bag because of the stand (ah, that's his "vehicle"? I guess it makes sense in the movie which I haven't seen)

Edited by anothergol

On 6/4/2019 at 10:33 AM, Rockstaremcee said:

LOL, I read this over 3 years later when it's 84 pages and I'm scouring the pages for ideas.  My cart was at about $200 when it timed out.  Today might get expensive...

I read every page, [primarily during downtime at work lol] and I have 8 pages of parts written in a legal pad. :wacko:

This thread is awesome. 

For the fleshies, as well as everyone else, Hercules torso is available (in US at least): 6258601  
and I think someone mentioned 6237179 female flesh torso also is available
Both from the 88585 design-ation.

19 hours ago, Rockstaremcee said:

Hercules torso is available (in US at least): 6258601  

in NZ too but $4 .... the CMF is only $5 or $6 so I guess better to feel the bag in this case =)

19 hours ago, Rockstaremcee said:

Hercules torso is available (in US at least): 6258601  

Here in the UK too. But seeing as it's listed for £2.44 and the actual CMF packs are £3 I agree that it's better to feel the bag.

I have confirmation that piece 6266977 (50018) is £5.26 (in Lego’s intranet, I haven’t checked B&P yet) which is a complete rip off if you ask me. I don’t mind paying £2 but £5 is massively OTT IMO.

8 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

in NZ too but $4 .... the CMF is only $5 or $6 so I guess better to feel the bag in this case =)

7 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Here in the UK too. But seeing as it's listed for £2.44 and the actual CMF packs are £3 I agree that it's better to feel the bag.

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

I have confirmation that piece 6266977 (50018) is £5.26 (in Lego’s intranet, I haven’t checked B&P yet) which is a complete rip off if you ask me. I don’t mind paying £2 but £5 is massively OTT IMO.

Yikes!  $ 2.67 here and $3.99 for a CFM pack.  Although at my local store they get bought up rather quickly.  I usually end up buying the last couple to complete each series on eBay to prevent the frustration of getting too many of the wrong duplicates.

11 hours ago, Rockstaremcee said:

Yikes!  $ 2.67 here and $3.99 for a CFM pack.  Although at my local store they get bought up rather quickly.  I usually end up buying the last couple to complete each series on eBay to prevent the frustration of getting too many of the wrong duplicates.

I think we’re talking about different pieces, I’m talking about the exclusive accessory piece pack in the new batcave set.

15 hours ago, J4ck said:

Bagged multipacks are often expensive via B+P. There are 14 parts in the pack, so the parts are 40p each. So not too bad compared to similar parts sold individually. But wait and they will probably be much cheaper on Bricklink once the set is inventoried and parted out by multiple sellers.

For those who had planned to get this (quite expensive for what it is) part thinking it's a nice new way to connect bars binocular-style, don't bother, it's just decorative (I would have known if I had looked more carefully). A missed opportunity IMHO.

Dang bro seriously, whats with the bricks and pieces massive delay!? It took four weeks to arrive and customer support citing a national holiday!? The orders sit in a warehouse for a week before shipping, i complained and they gave me 300 vip points, but the other issue is that fed ex has been screwing up shipments from lego left and right, my packaged should had arrived saturday but they delayed it using exemptions until delivery today!!

On 6/19/2019 at 9:49 AM, MKJoshA said:

My June 1st order finally arrived!

Nice stuff.  I got the wolf girl, new hair pieces, and geodes in the mail the other day.  If I recall correctly, pumpkins weren't available, so you lucked out on those.

Does bricks and pieces regularly restock or do parts just become available individually? I really wanted some of those new Midlegs from the Stranger Things D2C and am bummed I missed them seeing as Bricklink sellers haven't parted the set out yet.

8 hours ago, teos said:

Nice stuff.  I got the wolf girl, new hair pieces, and geodes in the mail the other day.  If I recall correctly, pumpkins weren't available, so you lucked out on those.

I got some pumpkins on the 14th.  I just got my first order today.  Alot of Ninjago stuff and some weapons.  I wish the Chitauri were on there from the Avengers, the new ones look so much better than the old ones.  I also wish teenage groot was on there so I could have an army of them.  

3 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Does bricks and pieces regularly restock or do parts just become available individually? I really wanted some of those new Midlegs from the Stranger Things D2C and am bummed I missed them seeing as Bricklink sellers haven't parted the set out yet.

I can't answer your first question, though I'm surprised (Pun: a strange thing) these minifigs are still holding their value.  BL was flooded with dis-proportionally cheap minifigs from the $800 UCS Falcon relatively early on.  There's little incentive at the moment to part these figs out.

Waffle piece 6287774 is in stock from 75810 Stranger Things, and also all heads are in stock for Flintstones again :) 

48110196282_0cdb571b3e_c.jpg

My order from June 2 arrived yesterday! Such beautiful Ninjago parts (expensive though)! Cheers to everyone who has recently received their order too! Some great loot shots! :classic: