LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Has anyone ever been missing black rollerskates in their order?

Oddly this is the second time that specific part (but also in silver) is missing from an order, here. They're cheap & not worth bothering Lego's service, but I find strange to have this happening twice for the same part.

Will's torso from The Upside Down is in stock in B&P.  6277193.  

There are some exclusive pieces from the set also in stock. 

Unfortunately, Dustin cap and head is listed as out of stock.

P.S. I searched it using design number from the instruction booklet.  

1 hour ago, Pchan1983 said:

ALL the cool minifig parts is out of stock.. :hmpf:

11 minutes ago, Chilis said:

ALL the cool minifig parts is out of stock.. :hmpf:

Probably not allowed to be sold because of licensing...

1 hour ago, Pchan1983 said:

Thanks. Just placed an order. Got also a lot of cool part from the friends summer sets (turtles, narwhal etc). And the ducks(2,36$) and other pieces from the fun at the fair people pack are available

Ok, must stay away from this threas as I have placed two orders so far today. *Must.stop.order.from.B&P* :iamded_lol:

Very nice! Just ordered a lot of all the available flesh heads from the Stranger Things set. 

The video tape printed 1x2 tile from the Jurassic World set is also available. 

3 hours ago, Exetrius said:

@MKJoshA Oh damn, thanks a lot! The Ninjago parts aren't even prohibitively expensive this time! :excited:

Yeah, almost every new Ninjago minifigure part is already available. I only put the ones up that I bought.

Keep getting the message below when buying the new stranger things set pieces? Iv double checked everything and replaced the order still the same result, I place many orders and never have had this before, is there a limit to the amount of pieces you can buy?

We’re really sorry, but your recent order didn’t pass our order validation checks and has been cancelled as a result. Here are a few examples of why your order may have been cancelled:
•       A shipping address was a Post Office box, freight forwarding service or hotel
•       Address details were incomplete or incorrect
•       VAT number included in the address
•       Items in the order exceeded order limits
•       Incorrect promotional code
•       System misuse
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns. You can find our contact information on service.LEGO.com.

1 hour ago, hpz said:

Keep getting the message below when buying the new stranger things set pieces? Iv double checked everything and replaced the order still the same result, I place many orders and never have had this before, is there a limit to the amount of pieces you can buy?

We’re really sorry, but your recent order didn’t pass our order validation checks and has been cancelled as a result. Here are a few examples of why your order may have been cancelled:
•       A shipping address was a Post Office box, freight forwarding service or hotel
•       Address details were incomplete or incorrect
•       VAT number included in the address
•       Items in the order exceeded order limits
•       Incorrect promotional code
•       System misuse
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns. You can find our contact information on service.LEGO.com.

This is usually what happens when you request free replacement parts. Are you sure your your using the “buy bricks” category?

Just now, BaristaBricks said:

This is usually what happens when you request free replacement parts. Are you sure your your using the “buy bricks” category?

I am, it appears to have gone through now and the other attempts will be refunded, very odd. 

2 hours ago, Exetrius said:

I updated my brick list with the June releases (go to page 15): https://puu.sh/DAAPb/486485bff3.pdf, and I placed an order. I'm most looking forward to receiving my puma (from the mountain police HQ), and the brand-new Ninjago pieces!

super cool

keep that up!!

dDVDlEo.pngC6eJqoB.png

Made my first Bricks and Pieces order, quite pleased with it. Lots of the stranger things parts being sold. Also, some nice new Potter pieces (but no prints :sadnew:). I couldn't find the Carriage and the Graveyard understandably, but weirdly the Far From Home minifigure pack is listed which I didn't expect.

Parts from the new Lunar Lander are listed and for sale as well including the gold radar dish, gold corner tile and gold 1x1 tile.

Also most of the interesting parts (except the figs) from Steamboat Willie are listed for sale (1928 tile, sheet music tile, SS Willie tile, guitar, bird, black windscreen, black left+right curved slopes and potato print brick). I suspect if you bought the figs from the CMF line and had a big enough collection already, you could get all the unique parts for the Steamboat from Bricks & Pieces and build it without buying the whole set and save some money (I am considering doing exactly that when I get around to doing a Bricks & Pieces order)

12 hours ago, Exetrius said:

I updated my brick list with the June releases (go to page 15): https://puu.sh/DAAPb/486485bff3.pdf, and I placed an order. I'm most looking forward to receiving my puma (from the mountain police HQ), and the brand-new Ninjago pieces!

Pretty useful, thanks

I'm a sucker for black/grey parts, I think? you missed these:

627121261888236254402626530662717526273589(was still in stock when I ordered)62845966261268

13 minutes ago, anothergol said:

Pretty useful, thanks

I'm a sucker for black/grey parts, I think? you missed these:

Wich ID is this Dark Bluish Grey part? And wich set is from?
Thank you

57 minutes ago, Ponga91 said:

Wich ID is this Dark Bluish Grey part? And wich set is from?
Thank you

It's black, actually.  The ID is 28220, the set it comes in is https://brickset.com/sets/76118-1/Mr-Freeze-Batcycle-Battle

@anothergol well, I missed some of those, but others I simply wasn't interested in buying. DBG nipple could be really useful, though!

On 6/1/2019 at 6:50 AM, Megbricks said:

Thanks. Just placed an order. Got also a lot of cool part from the friends summer sets (turtles, narwhal etc). And the ducks(2,36$) and other pieces from the fun at the fair people pack are available

Ducks part no.(s)? 

On 2/8/2016 at 9:08 PM, Chubbs said:

Is there an updated lis anywhere of what parts are available? Checking 8+ pages of forum plus multiple sets online seems like an excessive amount of time to be spent.

LOL, I read this over 3 years later when it's 84 pages and I'm scouring the pages for ideas.  My cart was at about $200 when it timed out.  Today might get expensive...

2 hours ago, Ponga91 said:

[image with part #]

Thank you kindly!

Edited by Rockstaremcee