LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

On 5/1/2019 at 9:05 AM, Boettner Builds said:

The Dragon Boat Race (80103) has been loaded, but none of the fun pieces are available to buy yet...

Torsos are available now 

6 hours ago, Megbricks said:

What?????

lol 2.36 CAD for one piece XD  Lego once again found its mojo on charge us 'PREMIUM' price.  Are you going to get another epic haul on it???

7 hours ago, Megbricks said:

What?????

For us in Europe is crazy as well at 1.89€

2 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

lol 2.36 CAD for one piece XD  Lego once again found its mojo on charge us 'PREMIUM' price.  Are you going to get another epic haul on it???

Just ordered 200

joking! I have been receiving quite a lot of order recently. (It never stopped) but was so busy I didnt post. I’ll try and do that soon but I won’t be buying these at 2,36$

1 hour ago, Exetrius said:

That's prohibitively expensive. 

It is 

1 hour ago, Ponga91 said:

For us in Europe is crazy as well at 1.89€

That makes  no sens. For such a small brick. 

Often they're higher when first added and then lowered, don't know why but I have noticed.

Just now, Agent Kallus said:

Often they're higher when first added and then lowered, don't know why but I have noticed.

The new flame and candle piece lowered in price after a while

Or is it because the piece makes a decent representation of wrapped lembas bread, and LEGO is taking advantage of how starved LEGO Lord of the Rings fans are for anything new and useful? :tongue:

5 hours ago, Clone OPatra said:

Or is it because the piece makes a decent representation of wrapped lembas bread, and LEGO is taking advantage of how starved LEGO Lord of the Rings fans are for anything new and useful? :tongue:

Haha, nice spot! It does look rather convincing. Bunch’a jerks over at LEGO...:laugh:

still waiting for 6214460 to go cheaper 

13 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Relatively to the B&P selling history of an element they probably had registered more purchasing when the element has just been added. So they took advantage of it raising the price in that first time section.
Just my opinion tho. 

10 hours ago, Ponga91 said:

Relatively to the B&P selling history of an element they probably had registered more purchasing when the element has just been added. So they took advantage of it raising the price in that first time section.
Just my opinion tho. 

And then they’ll lower it after 6 months.

Anyone know the average time it takes for a new release to get on Bricks and Pieces, I  really want some of those new short-legs from the Stranger Things set.

2 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

Anyone know the average time it takes for a new release to get on Bricks and Pieces, I  really want some of those new short-legs from the Stranger Things set.

Often available same day as general public release but not all is available. 

3 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

June 1 for Strnager Things

3 hours ago, Brick Cucumber said:

June 1 for Strnager Things

How are you guys manage to search for the bricks you want? Just search by set number? I tried it but searching by part, and most of the times I get nothing available... :wacko:

40 minutes ago, Marinho said:

How are you guys manage to search for the bricks you want? Just search by set number? I tried it but searching by part, and most of the times I get nothing available... :wacko:

A lot of parts (new, minifig, or printed) are not listed, so just look for the sets and see what is listed. 

1 hour ago, Exetrius said:

A lot of parts (new, minifig, or printed) are not listed, so just look for the sets and see what is listed. 

Thanks for the reply! Will try next time like thins then, I was finding it odd that I could't find anything.. :laugh:

On 5/15/2019 at 11:14 PM, Brick Cucumber said:

I want those too! And the new hairpieces as well. If they’ll be available of course

On 5/15/2019 at 10:14 PM, Brick Cucumber said:

Usually 1st/2nd day of wide release. Please note VIP pre-released does not count as wide release. So in this case 1st/2nd June.

Edited by J4ck

T89guhx.jpg

Star Wars Mudtrooper torsos are currently available on B&P. Makes it easy to build additional Mimban infantry minifigures.

Edited by Graupensuppe