No one  answers 

the phone? still not working online to add to cart any item for me

2 hours ago, toydad2 said:

the phone? still not working online to add to cart any item for me

Still nothing  they sent me this on Twitter:

47518133201_eed70619a8_b.jpg

3 hours ago, J4ck said:

Yeah, for 12 of them.

Well my reading comprehension is at 50% today.

Any luck? Legos Twitter account just replied : all seems to be working fine for me. I tried again same problem. Lego help line still haven’t answered. I sent 2 more emails 

On 3/31/2019 at 4:14 AM, MKJoshA said:

Wow, they let you order hands? I'll have to try that.

yes, has been like that for the longest time! It's great, as they are a lot cheaper than on bricklink. No flesh hands for sale though.

On 3/29/2019 at 2:38 PM, MKJoshA said:

Small order showed up:

Oh cool, didn't know the pyramid tiles are available in reddish brown, thanks!

New Elementary just did an article on a new technic piece they found and in the comments there was another new piece listed. a 2x4 with axles in it. Neither are currently in sets.

^^ They are in the new Spike Prime robotics sets. They are also available to purchase at B+P already.

They've been available for a while, actually. I've ordered them exactly a month ago. :wink:

Strangely enough, one of the new Star Wars 20th anniversary tile is for sale, IDs  6263102 and  50403. It's the Princess Leia one from Slave 1.

On 4/5/2019 at 5:09 PM, anothergol said:

3 recolors I was waiting for, + the trans black garage door part that had become rare enough I believe

oh, thanks! That LBG cockpit flap seems very useful

Hello. I have never bought parts by brick and pieces. Only PAB so far. Can we buy as many as we want? Do we get free delivery above 55€ as well? Can we mix with a PAB order? And finally is it normal to have different cost for same part between PAB and Brick and Pieces for the same piece?

Thanks for your feedback.

3 hours ago, Space_jaco said:

Hello. I have never bought parts by brick and pieces. Only PAB so far. Can we buy as many as we want? Do we get free delivery above 55€ as well? Can we mix with a PAB order? And finally is it normal to have different cost for same part between PAB and Brick and Pieces for the same piece?

The maximum is 200 per piece, you can however place multiple orders. I don't remember if I ever got free shipping when it's higher than €55 (normaly my max is around €40-45), but if you add a cheap item (Xtra/keychain) then you will get free shipping if the total price is higher than €55. I have no experience with PAB so I can't answer that for you. 

1 hour ago, Hoth Rebel said:

The maximum is 200 per piece, you can however place multiple orders. I don't remember if I ever got free shipping when it's higher than €55 (normaly my max is around €40-45), but if you add a cheap item (Xtra/keychain) then you will get free shipping if the total price is higher than €55. I have no experience with PAB so I can't answer that for you. 

Thanks

6 hours ago, Space_jaco said:

Yes it is normal to have different prices between PAB and BAP. Whichever is cheapest I do not know, BAP’s inventory is continually kept up to date so I never bother with PAB.