LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

The bowl available here now too ... couldn't control myself and added a new order just for that =(

3 hours ago, Megbricks said:

2$ each!!! :/ that is one expensive lego bowl...

Yes originally I put 20 in cart and noticed the price and dropped back to 10 bowls.

13 minutes ago, Pchan1983 said:

Yes originally I put 20 in cart and noticed the price and dropped back to 10 bowls.

I bought 5;)

12 hours ago, BaristaBricks said:

Probably has to do with the warehouses that have them verse ones that are still out of stock

Sure but New Zealand looks like a weird place to have a factory, and if it's just a warehouse, why would it have parts upfront?

1 hour ago, anothergol said:

Sure but New Zealand looks like a weird place to have a factory, and if it's just a warehouse, why would it have parts upfront?

As far as I know, B&P orders all come from the same warehouse from Denmark directly.

Do you remember that it was an exclusive for the Asia/Australia region? So it does make a whole lot of a sense, that these parts are more available in the region where the set is actually being sold. 

Edited by julesvincent

1 hour ago, julesvincent said:

Do you remember that it was an exclusive for the Asia/Australia region?

the Flintstones set?

On 3/3/2019 at 7:14 PM, Boettner Builds said:

I was at a LEGO store on Friday and they had these in the Build a Fig bin: https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=34172pb02&idColor=1#T=C&C=1

There's a specific thread for this: https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/55712-lego-store-build-a-minifigure/ Don't hesitate to share your finds there! :classic:

WOW ... Literally jaw dropped! I'm still waiting for one order to arrive and 2 more to be shipped.  

In bag no.3 which set are those black 2x3 pentagonal next knights shields from?

Awesome haul as always!

On 2/28/2019 at 5:59 PM, koalayummies said:

I called B&P and they said no one is going to get their orders unless Megbricks takes a few days off of placing orders. They said they can't even see the emergency exit door because its blocked by Megbricks' pending shipments. Three of their forklifts broke down from hauling Megbricks' orders. At this point they're considering changing the name to MegBricks and Pieces.

Give 'em a break! :tongue:

:grin:

On 2/20/2019 at 11:30 AM, Megbricks said:

I am sure that B&P is indeed quite profitable. What are you building? Is it a secret?;)

I’ve taken the skeleton and chassis of the 2018 Star Wars sandcrawler and building my own vehicle, I’ve started to change the chassis as well now that I’m thinka no about it...

Biggest project yet!

6 hours ago, J4ck said:

It's from Voltron.

18 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Yay 6 more orders came in today!!

more sorting!!

What are the slanted white frames from? (In the package with the umbrella top and octan tiles)

9 hours ago, J4ck said:

It is from voltron 

1 hour ago, BaristaBricks said:

What are the slanted white frames from? (In the package with the umbrella top and octan tiles)

It’s from the corner garage 10264

Order of the day

46571981404_c8c4be7225_b.jpg46571983624_626cf6af3e_b.jpg47295152721_6e8ac4859f_b.jpg

I got another order but it is at the post office. I got charged import fees again when it’s not supposed to  so I will have to contact lego on that.