LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

38 minutes ago, Giacinto Consiglio said:

Am I the only one who receives *wrong* orders after *1 month*??

No. I placed one before Christmas for five different parts (but large multiples of each). Only 1 from 5 showed up, but all on the dispatch note. Complained. And now the same 1/5 of the order shows up again - all on the dispatch note, and all parts should have been in the order. Second complaint. I'll see how it goes this time.

2 hours ago, Plissken said:

Lego was quick. Two days ago, I received my latest haul.

-image-

I'm happy :D

Great lootshot! 

10 hours ago, Plissken said:

Lego was quick. Two days ago, I received my latest haul.

I'm happy :D

There's some fantastic stuff there!  Thanks for sharing!

Normally all the CMF torsos have the 88585 number, but it seems the WoO scarecrow one (6255817) is under the normal 76382 number and usually these torsos come in regular sets. So I wonder if that torso is going to appear elsewhere.

eKspb6c.jpg

This is what €50 random parts look like. Tbh it doesn't look like that much to me and always makes me wonder why I spend so much on this.. 

Edited by Kevii23

1 hour ago, Kevii23 said:

This is what €50 random parts look like. Tbh it doesn't look like that much to me and always makes me wonder why I spend so much on this.. 

Oh we know that feeling :grin:

Got some good stuff there though. Didn’t know Poe or Snoke’s torsos are available

2 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

Because it's much cheaper than getting it on Bricklink. And eventually you will want to use it in something and it won't be in production anymore.

On 1/27/2019 at 12:15 AM, Clone OPatra said:

Ah, I wish I'd had this list before placing my order! I got most of what I wanted from your list, plus a bunch of things you don't have on there, but there are a couple of hairpieces I would've liked and didn't think to look for.

At a certain point I find I just have to give up with Bricks & Pieces, since it takes so dang long to put an order together.

On 1/27/2019 at 12:06 PM, Borex said:

Thanks! Especially for the granny wolf and the hood of little red riding hood (for a custom Elliot (E.T.)). I completely would have missed those. 

Just now, der-vogel said:

Thanks

You're all welcome! :laugh::thumbup:

On 1/26/2019 at 12:18 PM, Exetrius said:

If anyone is interested, here's a 16-page list of interesting stuff I considered buying: https://puu.sh/CCfRF/e6bc3397bd.pdf (I only bought a fraction of that, lol). I thoroughly browsed the sets from 2018 and 2019, plus briefly went over some 2017 sets again. One of the most notable finds from previous years is Qi'ra hair (Han Solo movie), imo. 

Alright, that's rather quick actually.

Oh I saw your list before ordering. I stopped at 200$, then I placed another order then another. Don’t want to think about it;) 5 orders 400$+ total in 2 days. :/ got most of what was on your list;) thanks for that research you did I wouldn’t have thought about all those pieces. 

Its gonna be hard to figure out what to order in my next order (can't place it until my budget can take it and until decisions get made tomorrow as to what my contribution to this year's train layout is going to be and how much space I have to fill)

So much LEGO, so little money :(

Man I wish you could set B&P to alert you when things come in stock! So many great parts with no stock, and I can't check the contents of 10+ sets every week.

LEGO worked fast for me too - less than two weeks from ordering to delivery in Australia! Last time I ordered from B&P I was in the US, and it took over a month for it to arrive.

Here's my haul. Oddly instead of the Jet Jack head that I'd ordered, they sent me Rebolt's head from Solo, which isn't even listed on B&P!

32049151677_9148484979_z_d.jpg

On 2/2/2019 at 5:06 AM, Kevii23 said:

I feel this totally. My above order was $60AUD plus $15AUD shipping to Australia. Does it feel like $75? Not at all, but at the same time I do usually get more satisfaction out of B&P orders than buying whole sets, probably because I've handpicked and really like/want every part I've ordered.

46 minutes ago, Pchan1983 said:

My latest order arrivred. It’s a huge order so I couldn’t fit it in one photo. Pics

Nice one! I reckon the factory employees like orders like yours with higher quantities of less variety than they do mine, with mainly one each of nearly 80 individual parts. :laugh:

24 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

Nice one! I reckon the factory employees like orders like yours with higher quantities of less variety than they do mine, with mainly one each of nearly 80 individual parts. :laugh:

Thanks! I hope so but they do miss pieces from time to time with big orders.  I even had once a completely different order than what I’ve picked but their customer service handled the situation swiftly =)

Edited by Clone OPatra
Just the relevant part to quote, thanks!

34 minutes ago, Clone OPatra said:

LEGO worked fast for me too - less than two weeks from ordering to delivery in Australia! Last time I ordered from B&P I was in the US, and it took over a month for it to arrive.

Here's my haul. Oddly instead of the Jet Jack head that I'd ordered, they sent me Rebolt's head from Solo, which isn't even listed on B&P!

Nice loot!  I still have to get myself that tree costume.

So much great stuff. Congrats to everyone...
It is a good start for the year, let's hope this amount of cool pieces will become the new standard.

Here my own haul pic, with a slightly different take on it.  

I went ahead and set up the rollercoaster pieces, since I wanted to see how it look.

Also got four rollercoaster cars, some popcorn, and about 150 "teeth" for eventually motorizing the pirate coaster.

0ATpQ5E.jpg

Edited by Alpinemaps

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

Here my own haul pic, with a slightly different take on it.  

I went ahead and set up the rollercoaster pieces, since I wanted to see how it look.

Also got four rollercoaster cars, some popcorn, and about 150 "teeth" for eventually motorizing the pirate coaster.

Nice.  I'm definitely going to have to invest in some rollercoaster tracks.