LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

58 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

The popcorn 1x1 brick is also available for like 0,30€ or something. From the New polybag. 

Think it also showed up in the Harley Quinn dorm set maybe its available there too?

They have some great parts up this time. The Chinese New Year set food prints are especially great!

Apparently people already cleared out the asian skirt piece yesterday quickly.  I called and asked about half of the asian dim sum cuisine that was out of stock and was told variety of times (estimates), mostly in mid Feb.

3 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Think it also showed up in the Harley Quinn dorm set maybe its available there too?

They have some great parts up this time. The Chinese New Year set food prints are especially great!

The popcorn set is only in two sets, the fire station and the polybag. 

The Asian dress was $2.22! Way too rich for me.

Lots of stuff from 80101/02 is backordered but you can still order them over the phone, and they will ship once every item in your order is available 

So many new parts, it feels like christmas again. I'm only missing the new Overwatch guns, I hope they're not gonna remain licensed, it's a pretty useful part.

19 hours ago, Maple said:

Yep and 80102, I'm wondering where the Asian boat race set is.

It hasn't been released yet or officially revealed. So they don't allow you to see or buy the parts.

Just finished my journey through B&P, now I need to start prioritizing... The amount of parts already available from City and Ninjago is fantastic! And of course I'm more than pleased that all the special items from the Chinese exclusives are on there and (once re-stocked) available. :sweet:

5 hours ago, MAB said:

It hasn't been released yet or officially revealed. So they don't allow you to see or buy the parts.

Ohhhh... I thought all three were coming out at the same time. Thank you!

3 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Just finished my journey through B&P, now I need to start prioritizing... The amount of parts already available from City and Ninjago is fantastic! And of course I'm more than pleased that all the special items from the Chinese exclusives are on there and (once re-stocked) available. :sweet:

I was told restocks would be around mid February 

If anyone is interested, here's a 16-page list of interesting stuff I considered buying: https://puu.sh/CCfRF/e6bc3397bd.pdf (I only bought a fraction of that, lol). I thoroughly browsed the sets from 2018 and 2019, plus briefly went over some 2017 sets again. One of the most notable finds from previous years is Qi'ra hair (Han Solo movie), imo. 

17 hours ago, BaristaBricks said:

I was told restocks would be around mid February 

Alright, that's rather quick actually.

5 hours ago, Exetrius said:

If anyone is interested, here's a 16-page list of interesting stuff I considered buying: https://puu.sh/CCfRF/e6bc3397bd.pdf (I only bought a fraction of that, lol). I thoroughly browsed the sets from 2018 and 2019, plus briefly went over some 2017 sets again. One of the most notable finds from previous years is Qi'ra hair (Han Solo movie), imo. 

Ah, I wish I'd had this list before placing my order! I got most of what I wanted from your list, plus a bunch of things you don't have on there, but there are a couple of hairpieces I would've liked and didn't think to look for.

At a certain point I find I just have to give up with Bricks & Pieces, since it takes so dang long to put an order together.

17 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Alright, that's rather quick actually.

Thanks! Especially for the granny wolf and the hood of little red riding hood (for a custom Elliot (E.T.)). I completely would have missed those. 

I have a question, and I figured this would be the best place to ask: is there any way to look through all variations of a certain part (such as minifigure heads)?

4 hours ago, Schwa said:

I have a question, and I figured this would be the best place to ask: is there any way to look through all variations of a certain part (such as minifigure heads)?

Only torsos and legs as far as I know

1 hour ago, BaristaBricks said:

Only torsos and legs as far as I know

What are the ID numbers for those?

On 1/27/2019 at 10:19 AM, Schwa said:

All the heads seem to have different numbers it's a real pain to find which ones you want.

My order that I placed last week has been shipped. I hope they stock the right printed curved tiles for the 80102 soon. 

1 hour ago, Kevii23 said:

My order that I placed last week has been shipped. I hope they stock the right printed curved tiles for the 80102 soon. 

You can order them over the phone

Just now, Exetrius said:

This one: https://brickset.com/parts/design-28270, maybe? I'm not into fleshies, so perhaps it has been on there for a while now.

It has been for a few months prior to Christmas, but I think this was one of the last fleshies to be added. So few fleshie heads are these days.