LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

4 hours ago, Merch said:

Inventories for most 2019 sets are up now. The Overwatch gun and Reinhardt shoulder pieces are showing up as licensed unfortunately.

Edit: Just about every new minifig part, accessory or printed piece is currently considered licensed. One exception is the giant pink Afro: Design ID#: 49362 Element ID: 6259668

Edit2: The new old style space squad helmets and airtanks are not considered licensed.

Edit3: Some good news. Parts from the first two Chinese new year sets are listed, and the only one tagged as licensed is the red printed BB-8 body piece.

how do you look when bricks and pieces is closed?

1 hour ago, toydad2 said:

how do you look when bricks and pieces is closed?

You can still select the missing or broken piece options, then browse by set number.

19 hours ago, SoggySponge said:

I noticed something promising, the new Chinese New year torsos are item ID 76382 and not 88585. Usually Chinese-manufactured torsos get the 88585 number and are never available to buy. Fingers crossed we can buy these parts as well as the legs/hair/skirt in February. :wub:

Good spot! We got Donald Duck’s torso (this was a 88585) before now, this is the only worthwhile piece I remember being available under 88585.

22 hours ago, Merch said:

Inventories for most 2019 sets are up now. The Overwatch gun and Reinhardt shoulder pieces are showing up as licensed unfortunately.

Edit: Just about every new minifig part, accessory or printed piece is currently considered licensed. One exception is the giant pink Afro: Design ID#: 49362 Element ID: 6259668

Edit2: The new old style space squad helmets and airtanks are not considered licensed.

Edit3: Some good news. Parts from the first two Chinese new year sets are listed, and the only one tagged as licensed is the red printed BB-8 body piece.

Great finds!

20 hours ago, SoggySponge said:

I noticed something promising, the new Chinese New year torsos are item ID 76382 and not 88585. Usually Chinese-manufactured torsos get the 88585 number and are never available to buy. Fingers crossed we can buy these parts as well as the legs/hair/skirt in February. 

They all have the neck print for identifying the correct orientation too. I thought the Chinese made/printed torsos didn't need this. So could it be that these are not produced in China? It would seem odd, but maybe they are just packaged for the Far East market, and not necessarily all the parts made there.

5 minutes ago, J4ck said:

How do you know which parts are classified as licensed and which aren’t? Is it that 7 number verification code?

We don't just by looking at the list of parts, especially in the for sale section. But if you click on the part to add it to your bag in the replacement parts section (not the sale section), it will say "We’ll need proof of purchase before we can send you the part. Please provide this by entering the 7-digit number from the back of your Building Instructions booklet."

The tile heart is also coming up with the same message, so presumably currently marked as licensed:

4 hours ago, Merch said:

Soldier 76's hair, Firefly's helmet and the black Utility Belt aren't considered licensed currently. 

Fantastic, thanks! Need Soldier's white hair only, so let's hope it will be available!

On 1/4/2019 at 7:32 AM, Merch said:

Listing part IDs here was getting unmanageable, so I have created a spreadsheet of new parts: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z9Jg5QDSV4R5E_KQMwJJTwufeCcjGNvuF8cvwGK0-sU/edit?usp=sharing

Soldier 76's hair, Firefly's helmet and the black Utility Belt aren't considered licensed currently. 80102 has a lot of old parts in new colours.

Btw, LBG " 1x2x1 curved slope" was already orderable, I had ordered some a couple of months ago.
(same for "Plate 1x2 rounded" in LBG, I got them in my last order, perhaps these were by phone though)
Some really cool parts in the list.

Also these from speed champions:
http://www.newelementary.com/2019/01/2019-lego-speed-champions-new-parts.html#more

But I'm also still intrigued by these, some of which I haven't spotted in any of the new sets yet. Anyone knows? (has anyone seen the studded shields in LBG yet?)

Full+20+New+Elements.jpg

Edited by anothergol

23 minutes ago, anothergol said:

But I'm also still intrigued by these, some of which I haven't spotted in any of the new sets yet. Anyone knows? (has anyone seen the studded shields in LBG yet?)

As far as I know those are all pieces in the new Asian sets.

4 hours ago, anothergol said:

It was my impression that most of these are Dragon Dance pieces.

ah, I hope the studded shield isn't an exclusive, then

Edit: ah indeed even the studded shield is hidden in the dragon dance set (and it has PLENTY of it), and it's apparently DBG, not LBG

Edited by anothergol

7 hours ago, anothergol said:

Explanation in this New Elementary post. All of those are from the Dragon Dance.

Brickset updated with what should be all of the new parts included in sets released so far this year: https://brickset.com/parts/year-2019

On 1/5/2019 at 8:42 PM, anothergol said:

Btw, LBG " 1x2x1 curved slope" was already orderable, I had ordered some a couple of months ago.
(same for "Plate 1x2 rounded" in LBG, I got them in my last order, perhaps these were by phone though)
Some really cool parts in the list.

I had no idea the 1x2x1 curved slope piece existed until I saw Jangbrick’s review of the new Mini Cooper rally set. I listed every colour of the 1x1 brackets as well because I wasn’t sure which colours were new for 2019. 

Edited by Merch

Not B&P related (yet), but I couldn't find a thread for the Build-a-Minifig bin in LEGO stores. I found dual-molded dark blue hips and legs with dark red legs there. I can't find anything in the databases about it, it seems to be a new piece.

46658033142_0f5931c163_c.jpg

49 minutes ago, Merch said:

Not B&P related (yet), but I couldn't find a thread for the Build-a-Minifig bin in LEGO stores. I found dual-molded dark blue hips and legs with dark red legs there. I can't find anything in the databases about it, it seems to be a new piece.

<snip>

Marceline uses those in the Dimensions pack.

12 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Marceline uses those in the Dimensions pack.

Thanks, the Marceline legs don't show up when searching on bricklink for some reason. The legs from the PaM bin are unprinted though.

37 minutes ago, Merch said:

Thanks, the Marceline legs don't show up when searching on bricklink for some reason. The legs from the PaM bin are unprinted though.

The sides don't have the small blue markings?

6 hours ago, Merch said:

Here you go! :wink:

Why couldn’t we have gotten those dual molded legs on Captain Marvel?! She would’ve been worlds better...

Unprinted parts (when not available in retail sets, but are available printed) often show up in BAM. I guess it is LEGO's way of getting rid of excess not needed.