LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Got my order! First time buying baseplates on BnP. Here's what the package looked like:

800x533.jpg

Impressed that they went to this much work to keep the plates in good condition. And here's what was inside:

800x900.jpg

Thanks MKJoshA!

You answered my question about the 1x3 with pins and I was curious to how well baseplates would be shipped because they are a decent price on BnP.

On 12/10/2018 at 12:12 PM, SoggySponge said:

Aaaand it's closed :) See you in February everybody!

15 hours ago, Boettner Builds said:

... and it’s closed for the season.

That's too bad.  Looking forward to it reopening.

On 12/17/2018 at 10:16 PM, x105Black said:

That's too bad.  Looking forward to it reopening.

They closed it a day early in Germany. That was fun.

14 hours ago, Boettner Builds said:

Hopefully they don’t raise the prices when it reopens lake they did last year.

I'm fairly certain the prices will be adjusted next year. They've done some automation/integration work over the last few years which affected some of their other prices, and I'm guessing this affects B&P prices too.

5 hours ago, Don Neimoidte de la Mancha said:

How much is the parts sending costing generally? 

You mean postage and packaging/shipping and handling? In the UK for B&P it’s £2.

Yeah postage is pretty cheap (compared to Bricklink). Either they have a deal because they send a lot, or postage is also baked in part prices maybe.
Here I just got my last order, with plenty of 6248890.jpg that have just appeared. Also lego-medium-stone-gray-curved-armor-with-ball-socket-and-and-two-holes-26831-27-935598-64.jpg

If you are ordering over £50, then postage is free if you add a single part from PAB (or about 6p if you include the cost of that part!)

9 hours ago, MAB said:

If you are ordering over £50, then postage is free if you add a single part from PAB (or about 6p if you include the cost of that part!)

Not very ecological, though, as they're gonna send that 6p part separately.

But yeah, I've too done it with a couple of extra blind bags.

I reuse jiffy bags and Royal Mail will be delivering to my street anyway, so there is no ecological issue for me. 

I think this would be a good spot to ask this, so I bought the Marvel Hulk vs Red Hulk set perfectly sealed at Walmart got home opened it to build and all four figure were missing I got in touch with Lego and they sent me out the replacements. When I put the figures together the parts were probably the tightest fitting figures I have ever put together is that typically normal for minifigure parts that come that way? 

Just now, Nexogeek said:

I think this would be a good spot to ask this, so I bought the Marvel Hulk vs Red Hulk set perfectly sealed at Walmart got home opened it to build and all four figure were missing I got in touch with Lego and they sent me out the replacements. When I put the figures together the parts were probably the tightest fitting figures I have ever put together is that typically normal for minifigure parts that come that way? 

I can't comment on figures sent straight from Lego, but I have had a lot of tight minifigures in sets lately. 

8 minutes ago, BacktoBricks said:

I can't comment on figures sent straight from Lego, but I have had a lot of tight minifigures in sets lately. 

Maybe stricter tolerances in the machining or something, hope someone who has gotten figure parts from missing pieces or bricks and pieces is able to comment their experience with the tightness of parts

16 minutes ago, LegoFjotten said:

Shipping to Mustafar is a lot more expensive than the UK though. 

(Ok, that was weak... I couldn't resist)

Nice one! :laugh::thumbup:

5 hours ago, MAB said:

I reuse jiffy bags and Royal Mail will be delivering to my street anyway, so there is no ecological issue for me. 

Wait you keep the B&P bags? Are you willing to sell any to me please? I’m running short :sceptic:

1 hour ago, Don Neimoidte de la Mancha said:

Yes exactly, thank you. 

No problem, anytime friendo.

4 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

I, too, am noticing these changes. If memory serves correct, I ordered a couple of parts as replacements as the ones in my set were loose fitting, they were a tighter fit than I was expecting. This is great news for the long run!

Some IDs of new parts to save for February:

Reinhardt Shoulder - Design ID#: ? Element ID#: 6254171

Barbed Wire Coil - Design ID#: 62700(old?) Element ID#: 6203202

Black Batman Belt - Design ID#: 27145 Element ID#: 6252519

Black Padme Wig - Design ID#: 13251 Element ID#: ?

White Overwatch gun - Design ID#: ? Element ID#: 6253694

Black Overwatch gun - Design ID#: ? Element ID#: 6253695

Sandman Swirling Legs - Design ID#: 28376 Element ID#: 6249263

Blue Legs with Red boots (dual-molded) - Design ID#: 21019 Element ID#: 6252799

Black B BB-9E Head Unprinted - Design ID#: 33492? Element ID#: 6199468

Light Grey BB-9E Head Unprinted - Design ID#: 33492? Element ID#: 6254402

Edited by Merch
more

22 minutes ago, Merch said:

Some IDs of new parts to save for February:

Reinhardt Shoulder - Design ID#: ? Element ID: 6254171

Barbed Wire Coil - Design ID#: 62700(old?) Element ID: 6203202

Black Batman Belt - Design ID#: 27145 Element ID: 6252519

Black Padme Wig - Design ID#: 13251 Element ID: ?

The legend is at it again, thanks Merch, appreciate it man!

Inventories for most 2019 sets are up now. The Overwatch gun and Reinhardt shoulder pieces are showing up as licensed unfortunately.

Edit: Just about every new minifig part, accessory or printed piece is currently considered licensed. One exception is the giant pink Afro: Design ID#: 49362 Element ID: 6259668

Edit2: The new old style space squad helmets and airtanks are not considered licensed.

Edit3: Some good news. Parts from the first two Chinese new year sets are listed, and the only one tagged as licensed is the red printed BB-8 body piece.

Edited by Merch