LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Indeed, here my first B&P order is from 2015, but I remember back then it was still kind of a secret part of Lego, many didn't know about it, and Lego was certainly keeping it well hidden. And even today they probably still want you to use the (pointless IMHO) PickABrick page instead.

4 hours ago, J4ck said:

Yes I agree Lego doesn’t want to drive away sales, hence some of the prices as well.

I've never bought a set for a specific part, and I would never do it. I understand that they don't wanna sell the stuff that's very unique to a set, because there are many collectors who only want 1 of the unique part/minifig. But as a MOCer, if I want a part, I want dozens of it, and in no way I'd buy many of the same sets just to get them. And if Lego doesn't want my money, well it'll go to Bricklink, from sellers who bought the sets on sale.

20 hours ago, anothergol said:

Indeed, here my first B&P order is from 2015, but I remember back then it was still kind of a secret part of Lego, many didn't know about it, and Lego was certainly keeping it well hidden. And even today they probably still want you to use the (pointless IMHO) PickABrick page instead.

Yes PickAbrick was and still is useless (sorry Lego). I remember looking on PAB and wishing it would get updated.

20 hours ago, anothergol said:

I've never bought a set for a specific part, and I would never do it. I understand that they don't wanna sell the stuff that's very unique to a set, because there are many collectors who only want 1 of the unique part/minifig. But as a MOCer, if I want a part, I want dozens of it, and in no way I'd buy many of the same sets just to get them. And if Lego doesn't want my money, well it'll go to Bricklink, from sellers who bought the sets on sale.

This right here. I’m a MOCer as well, I buy most pieces from B&P because I can find the pieces all in one place opposed to spending loads on shipping.

Here's some my last order of the year. Only 2 parts I wanted but they didn't have. Guess I'll have to hope for next year.

image.png.0990c03b7534a8a115fa828ae9aded18.png   image.png.86e672804e2f008a689f368f147695be.png   image.png.10cecc688fcb31cef4178c1105babfd8.png

Wow, those flames are quite expensive.

Edited by MAB

14 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Here's some my last order of the year. Only 2 parts I wanted but they didn't have. Guess I'll have to hope for next year.

They have some pretty nice Ninjago parts.

Edited by Peppermint_M
Don't quote pictures

A couple of recolors have just been added (nothing in stock, so I won't bother with the ID's)

This time I can't even place my order, with 5 attempts...
I believe people in the US have less problem with B&P, simply because it often occurs that you place a B&P order in the right country, you're already logged in in the shop in the right country, and YET your B&P order ends up in the US version of the shop. From that point, you have no solution. Changing the country just hangs the site, you can only do it if you empty your cart first. When that happens, you can re-open B&P from your cart in another tab (& pray for it to work), then empty your cart, then try to re-place the order. But here I'm in a loop where it only wants to send it to the US :(

Edit: 3 of the above orderable by phone: 6228601, 6228601 & 6231765

Edited by anothergol

I went through all of the 2018 sets (some older ones, too) and compiled everything that I was interested in. You can view it here: https://puu.sh/CcVN9/c2df34f463.pdf I'm not sure when B&P is closing, but it may still be of help. I placed my order last week, so hopefully I'll be sharing another loot shot before Christmas. :wink: 

On 12/2/2018 at 1:11 AM, anothergol said:

This time I can't even place my order, with 5 attempts...

I believe people in the US have less problem with B&P, simply because it often occurs that you place a B&P order in the right country, you're already logged in in the shop in the right country, and YET your B&P order ends up in the US version of the shop. From that point, you have no solution. Changing the country just hangs the site, you can only do it if you empty your cart first. When that happens, you can re-open B&P from your cart in another tab (& pray for it to work), then empty your cart, then try to re-place the order. But here I'm in a loop where it only wants to send it to the US :(

I have the same problem. Cleared cookies, tried a different computer in another place, tried about 5 times, first it says an unexpected error has occurred and my cart is empty and I'm back in the US region. Lovely way to spend 2 hours

Edited by Sven F

1 hour ago, Sven F said:

I have the same problem. Cleared cookies, tried a different computer in another place, tried about 5 times, first it says an unexpected error has occurred and my cart is empty and I'm back in the US region. Lovely way to spend 2 hours

Ah, please report it, it may really be that it's impossible to order now. I've sent them my list and they've prepared my order, that was the only way for me (except it ALSO went wrong when the operator entered my credit card #).

About 2 hours later I tried again and everything went smoothly.  I thought this glitch was fixed long ago.

1x2 rounded plates in lbg were available for me, and finally those evasive white wands, black dish/plates/minnie's ears and 4x4 curved tiles in black.

Yeah looks like 1x2 rounded in LBG are showing in stock now.
6223495 (yellow car roof [new model]) was orderable by phone too btw.

I was just in time, I got an order in yesterday at 11.33 GMT.

22 hours ago, SoggySponge said:

Aaaand it's closed :) See you in February everybody!

Ohnooooo is it closed already? I wanted to make an order this week :-(

23 hours ago, SoggySponge said:

Aw crud. I was going to make an order in the next few days. Shouldn't have procrastinated. 

Darn. I didn't have time to waste going through the insane system LEGO has to order. I wanted a bunch of the rarely on BnP NinjaGo torsos that I doubt will be back when the store returns in 8 weeks.

Oh well. Money saved.

21 hours ago, Maple said:

Darn. I didn't have time to waste going through the insane system LEGO has to order. I wanted a bunch of the rarely on BnP NinjaGo torsos that I doubt will be back when the store returns in 8 weeks.

Oh well. Money saved.

You’d be surprised. Early summer 2019 is when the 2018 set pieces goes out unless the 2018 sets are still being sold next year which some of them are.

On 12/10/2018 at 10:12 AM, SoggySponge said:

Ahh, tis the season to be patient. :angry:

Unrelated BnP grumble: I ordered parts (from BnP Canada) back in mid-Nov that haven't shown up yet - probably victims of the Canada Post strike and stuck in limbo somewhere. Bah, humbug! :cry_sad:

[Edit]Which of course just showed up today!:excited:

Edited by manglegrat
Package finally arrived...

On 12/13/2018 at 9:57 AM, x105Black said:

Nice haul!  I didn't realize that black hair was available!

Jup, and even better: it was cheap! Only 21 cents! 

On 12/13/2018 at 12:27 AM, Maple said:

If you were only interested in Ninjago torso's, then it shouldn't be hard:

1. Open 2018 sets list of Ninjago on Brickset in a separate tab.
  2. Plug in the set numbers into B&P.
  3. Do some scrolling and find the torsos you need.

Alternatively, you could search by element 76382, which gives you the list of approximately all torsos (excluding CMF ones).   

23 hours ago, manglegrat said:

Ahh, tis the season to be patient. :angry:

Unrelated BnP grumble: I ordered parts (from BnP Canada) back in mid-Nov that haven't shown up yet - probably victims of the Canada Post strike and stuck in limbo somewhere. Bah, humbug! :cry_sad:

Post on strike in Canada too? It was the same here in Belgium. I got a Bricklink order litterally 45 days later. And the reason being that after the strike, mail goes back to normal and all the one that was stacked doesn't get any priority.

(which isn't the end of the world, but think of the a**holes who smuggle poor exotic animals using normal mail, a lot of which already arrive dead when the mail works normally..)

Edited by anothergol

On 12/14/2018 at 7:08 AM, Exetrius said:

Jup, and even better: it was cheap! Only 21 cents! 

If you were only interested in Ninjago torso's, then it shouldn't be hard:

1. Open 2018 sets list of Ninjago on Brickset in a separate tab.
  2. Plug in the set numbers into B&P.
  3. Do some scrolling and find the torsos you need.

Alternatively, you could search by element 76382, which gives you the list of approximately all torsos (excluding CMF ones).   

Thanks! I do just search 76382 and see what was listed, I just noticed the last time there was a bunch of NinjaGo I hope say when the store reopens in two months.

Bricks and pieces is sometimes slow, it took me months last time I think.

And are the new 1x3 with center pinhole on BnP before it closed? I want to update my old Unikiities at some point.