LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

I know things can change pretty fast. Like the candle element already being out of stock. But as of right now this is what I see:

image.png.7c4ca869b5b19ad2e1688769f0596727.png

EDIT: a few more pieces, mostly from Ninjago

image.png.fe26d441ae6adfef249ac30dfb37694d.png

And for some reason Gentleman Ghost's torso is available for $2.20: 6210562  And the Flying Monkey tail for $.62: 6195115

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I know things can change pretty fast. Like the candle element already being out of stock. But as of right now this is what I see:

EDIT: a few more pieces, mostly from Ninjago

And for some reason Gentleman Ghost's torso is available for $2.20: 6210562  And the Flying Monkey tail for $.62: 6195115

You sir are fantastic! Thank you!

On 10/16/2018 at 10:06 PM, MKJoshA said:

Like the candle element already being out of stock. But as of right now this is what I see:

Those candles go in & out all the time, as other parts. It's kinda hard to place one order with everything you want, as they're generally not all in stock at the same time.

2 other new parts now in stock:

I found those magic wants rather disappointing btw. I mean they're perfect for what they are for: magic wands in minifig hands. But using it for other purposes, well they pin well into stud holes, but there they don't pivot in any way. And the cylinder that should be another point of attach is kinda shrunk & clips don't hold very well on it. Still makes ok antennas & guns, though.

& Talking about missed opportunities, the candlesticks.. :(
They're VERY SLIGHTLY larger than a stud. They could have played well in the system (like one end of Nexo bot bodies), but nope.. and the worst is that it was probably done on purpose, for kids not to lose candlesticks inside bricks, where they would have hard to remove.

Edited by anothergol

LEGO calls it tan because it likely IS tan. Its likely a tan element that has then been coated with the metallic gold color and the blue stripes.

Its definitely metallic gold and not perl gold though that's for sure.

11 hours ago, jonwil said:

LEGO calls it tan because it likely IS tan. Its likely a tan element that has then been coated with the metallic gold color and the blue stripes.

Its definitely metallic gold and not perl gold though that's for sure.

There’s a Lego colour called “Gold Ink”. This colour is a bit different, Lego takes the tan piece and paints gold ink over it however Lego actually calls the colour of the piece “Gold Ink” so I think there might just be an error with someone entering in info or something.

https://brickset.com/parts/colour-Gold-Ink

Not sure if this have been mentioned already, but the lobster have gotten rid of the licensed shackles and are available :tongue:

6 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

Not sure if this have been mentioned already, but the lobster have gotten rid of the licensed shackles and are available :tongue:

nice. how do people identify new adds? Just constant manual searching?

2 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Lobster liberation! ?

3 hours ago, toydad2 said:

nice. how do people identify new adds? Just constant manual searching?

Pretty much, most of us enjoy doing it.

55 minutes ago, williejm said:

Lobster liberation! ?

Amen Brother!

The lobster (6170934) is:

1.25 GBP

1.37 USD

1.38 EUR

13.76 NOK

1.96 AUD

1.76 CAD

36.31 CZK

10.74 DKK

Not much else new, sadly. Except this one not known in any set yet (in red). (and of course, not in stock)

& also in red, the cowl from the popup book, not available 6251995

Edited by anothergol

On 11/8/2018 at 2:40 PM, anothergol said:

Magic wands now available in nearly all colors. Also the black book cover. And  6223631in all 3 colors.

I didn't realize the book cover came in black. What's the part number?

Here's what I've found recently:

image.png.582b2d921f064641fc490a72202b093b.png

3 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I didn't realize the book cover came in black. What's the part number?

it's the binding actually, 28684 (if you search for the alt 24324, you won't see it in black)

Edited by anothergol

So I just placed an order, because we're getting close to that time Lego is gonna close B&P again, and while no new parts are getting added, some (white magic wands) are already disappearing...

I'm really fed up with the shop. I took screenshots & all, knowing it'd probably fail, and it did, AGAIN. But this time, in a new way: as I pressed the button to accept my B&P order, AVG dected a "phishing attempt". Of course I guess it was a fake, and I disabled AVG temporarily, but it was already too late. Whole order GONE, over 80 6-digits # to re-type from a screenshot. Goddamnit Lego, just open a proper Bricklink shop.

Anyway, I still have no idea which set this is from, but it's (37352) now orderable:

Edited by anothergol

3 hours ago, anothergol said:

So I just placed an order, because we're getting close to that time Lego is gonna close B&P again, and while no new parts are getting added, some (white magic wands) are already disappearing...

I'm really fed up with the shop. I took screenshots & all, knowing it'd probably fail, and it did, AGAIN. But this time, in a new way: as I pressed the button to accept my B&P order, AVG dected a "phishing attempt". Of course I guess it was a fake, and I disabled AVG temporarily, but it was already too late. Whole order GONE, over 80 6-digits # to re-type from a screenshot. Goddamnit Lego, just open a proper Bricklink shop.

Anyway, I still have no idea which set this is from, but it's (37352) now orderable:

*insert image here*

I’ve had issues before, I had to type the same batch of numbers 4 times, (1 of the times were my fault). Other than I’ve had a pretty good run with B&P.

Lego is not going to open a BrickLink store and I don’t think they should either. BL is a 3rd party store, if Lego wants to sell pieces they’ll create their own which they’ve already done. All Lego needs to do is improve it, send Lego a detailed email with improvements etc if you want change, I’ve given feedback very recently.

3 hours ago, J4ck said:

I’ve had issues before, I had to type the same batch of numbers 4 times, (1 of the times were my fault). Other than I’ve had a pretty good run with B&P.

Lego is not going to open a BrickLink store and I don’t think they should either. BL is a 3rd party store, if Lego wants to sell pieces they’ll create their own which they’ve already done. All Lego needs to do is improve it, send Lego a detailed email with improvements etc if you want change, I’ve given feedback very recently. 

Except this has been running for many years, it's safe to assume that it will never work properly. I have too given feedback, 2 years ago, and most likely others have 2 years before me.

How on earth would they be able to create anything close to Bricklink anyway? That would require

-a proper listing. You're telling about BL being third party, well we do need third party sources, in order to buy on B&P. I have never placed any B&P order without Bricklink assisting me in another tab.

-persistent orders. This "don't go back or you lose everything" is just a joke. Timeout is a joke as well. It's like everything on B&P is made to annoy the user.

-being able to add to existing orders

-a proper visible stock amount

Creating/updating a website costs money, and that is exactly why they haven't fixed B&P yet. What else can they do with money? Give a tiny % (it's not like they would be required to give the same as normal BL sellers) to BL, and use their system.

You know what else was a broken, horrid website? Rebrick. And that's exactly what Lego did here, it couldn't be fixed, they gave up & merged it with Lego Ideas, which was already working well.

B&P was ok for its initial purpose: those who are missing a part. It was not designed for large orders.

Then don’t buy large orders. Also B&P hasn’t been going 4 years, it’s only been going 3 years. I understand your frustration though, we should try spamming their feedback and leave respectful but truthful feedback.

15 hours ago, J4ck said:

Then don’t buy large orders. Also B&P hasn’t been going 4 years, it’s only been going 3 years. I understand your frustration though, we should try spamming their feedback and leave respectful but truthful feedback.

My first online order at bricks and pieces was placed 15 June 2014, so it is over 4 years old.

Here's some proof too:

EkLq5Jw.png

Although I think it was running before that too but I no longer have access to my old email account so cannot check dates. This was back in the days that it was so bad that they were giving away many parts, either free or very cheap.

It was running prior to that too but by phone so much harder to use and price orders.

21 hours ago, J4ck said:

All Lego needs to do is improve it,

Remember that bricks and pieces started life as a replacement parts service. The interface is still pretty much based on that - that the user knows which part they are missing or which set it came from. I doubt LEGO wants to improve it much more, as it will just increase traffic there and it drives away sales from sets.

Edited by MAB

Oh wow, my bad. I had no idea, I thought it came out about 2015. Yes I agree Lego doesn’t want to drive away sales, hence some of the prices as well.