LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

It often fails for me too, I've become used to printing to pdf so I don't lose track of what I wanted to buy. A wishlist function would be very welcome, as well as the possibility to search for parts / sets without going back.

I wouldn't worry about calling in an order, that's part of their job so they won't mind.

8 hours ago, Swan Dutchman said:

I tried it yesterday evening and today and both times I just get the OOPS-message. Apparantly not everyone is affected because for 1 part I could only select seven this morning, while the evening before I could select a lot more. It's a real shame since there so many nice parts in the inventory. The most frustrating is that it takes a lot of time entering all parts and not being able to save it.

Actually you can save it!

1) Simply enter your parts in.

2) Next press “Confirm Order”.

3) Keep going until you get to “Add to Bag”

4) Sign into your VIP Account at the checkout.

5) It’ll be saved to your bag. Feel free to sign in and out a couple of times.

6) Once you have signed back in, go to your bag and click on your B&P order, it’ll then take you to the B&P site with your selected pieces.

The best thing is, you can save multiple orders. If buy these orders as separate orders but under one bag, they will ship them out separately and you’ll get extra B&P bags boi!

4 hours ago, curtquarquesso said:

Still getting the Ooops! message unfortunately. :hmpf:

I'm sure I can place an order by phone, but I'd hate to trouble a S&H employee by rattling off a dozen or so element IDs and quantities.

That’s what Lego encourage you to do so don’t worry. You can order up to 15/16 pieces and 200 units of each over the phone.

3 hours ago, J4ck said:

6) Once you have signed back in, go to your bag and click on your B&P order, it’ll then take you to the B&P site with your selected pieces.

Yeah, but that's in theory. In practice, each of these risky things will increase the chances of you losing your B&P order.

7 hours ago, anothergol said:

Yeah, but that's in theory. In practice, each of these risky things will increase the chances of you losing your B&P order.

You’re wrong, I’ve done this before. You won’t lose your order.

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

You’re wrong, I’ve done this before. You won’t lose your order.

Yeah I have done this before & I didn't lose my order, until I did, & then I stopped doing it.

It's random, you will lose your order by placing it, editing it, etc.

Same here. I've tried saving it that way and it doesn't always work.

15 hours ago, julesvincent said:

I lost my orders like that a couple of time...

13 hours ago, anothergol said:

Yeah I have done this before & I didn't lose my order, until I did, & then I stopped doing it.

It's random, you will lose your order by placing it, editing it, etc.

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Same here. I've tried saving it that way and it doesn't always work.

I’m really surprised by these responses, I thought I stumbled upon something profound and pioneering! Thank you all for letting me know so I don’t make the same mistake. 

40 Days after I placed my order, the bulk of it has now been shipped, not had this problem before, I placed an order on 18th July (one piece) and it came straight away, it would be nice if they priotised the orders that came in first; however if the staff are waiting for pieces to be produced I can understand. Just gotta have some patience ya know?

5 hours ago, anothergol said:

Can now be bought:

622670637494, nice part but quite expensive :(

but the candles are still not back in stock :(

Thanks brother :wink:

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

it would be nice if they priotised the orders that came in first; however if the staff are waiting for pieces to be produced I can understand. Just gotta have some patience ya know?

Most of my last orders have been shipped in 2 or 3 batches, I don't really know why but it has to be more complex than that. I'm even wondering if everything is shipped from the same place/factory, perhaps that's what's creating delays & separate shipments.

So perhaps Lego waits until everything in your order arrived to the same place, and decides to ship separately when it takes too long? I have no clue. In the past stuff was shipping quicker, but we had to wait for over 6 months for new parts to appear, so.. I still prefer now.

I just received my B&P order today but the contents are totally different to my order.  Oddly the checklist included is my order but the actual bricks are different?  Anyone had similar experience? I sent an e-mail to lego via service but no confirmation at all even though the page prompt a confirmation e-mail has been sent.   Have to wait until Monday for the service centre to accept call =( 

21 hours ago, anothergol said:

Can now be bought:

622670637494, nice part but quite expensive :(

but the candles are still not back in stock :(

Thanks for the update. I really like the double bar. Currently £1.69/piece. Ouch.

Might go for some of your other picks instead.

17 hours ago, anothergol said:

Most of my last orders have been shipped in 2 or 3 batches, I don't really know why but it has to be more complex than that. I'm even wondering if everything is shipped from the same place/factory, perhaps that's what's creating delays & separate shipments.

So perhaps Lego waits until everything in your order arrived to the same place, and decides to ship separately when it takes too long? I have no clue. In the past stuff was shipping quicker, but we had to wait for over 6 months for new parts to appear, so.. I still prefer now.

I agree, yes here in the UK, the parts still come from Denmark. I think the parts are made in Hungary, Czech, China, Mexico and Denmark and all the parts get shipped to Denmark I think, either that or the parts stay at factories and get shipped from the nearest factory to you, either one of those two scenarios.

Anyone in the USA notice that their B&P orders are being filled slower than usual?  I placed an order on July 30th that still hasn't been processed.  Unfortunately, it was the only time I ordered from them for a project (UCS Falcon 10179), which now happens to be the final parts needed.

24 minutes ago, teos said:

Anyone in the USA notice that their B&P orders are being filled slower than usual?  I placed an order on July 30th that still hasn't been processed.  Unfortunately, it was the only time I ordered from them for a project (UCS Falcon 10179), which now happens to be the final parts needed.

I ordered parts on the 30th as well and was notified that my order was shipped a week later.

18 hours ago, teos said:

Once my order was seemingly taking forever and then it just showed up one day. Never got a shipping email. The order was updated on my account after it arrived! 

A new one I hadn't spotted. Yep, it's in DBG. It only took Lego 7 years (most likely because the metallic one was already close to DBG). Buyable (5 cents)

Also this one didn't exist as 1x2 yet 6230233, & this recolor 6179631 & this 6214349

Edited by anothergol

On 8/12/2018 at 2:52 PM, BaristaBricks said:

Once my order was seemingly taking forever and then it just showed up one day. Never got a shipping email. The order was updated on my account after it arrived! 

Yes that has happened to me. I've actually had a couple of orders both B+P and sets where I've never got a shipping email.

21311 - Voltron is up!

Not many of the new silver-metallic (drum lacquered) elements are available yet, but they're in the system at least!
Also notable is that great printed 2x2 round tile that will be handy for all sorts of things. Fair price too.

Edited by curtquarquesso

Not all of the new silver-metallic (drum lacquered) elements are available yet, but they're in the system at least! First time seeing 1x1 tile in metallic silver as far as I know.

Capture3.PNG.4799d3c98b407259f1962671e1e16f2a.PNG

Two new printed tiles, really looking forward to seeing the 2x2 round tile get used in some builds. 

Capture2.PNGCapture4.PNG

Edited by curtquarquesso

The wings of the Thestral (6236256) is for sale, but it is so expensive and the main body part are not coming for sale (I asked), so it do not help me much :wacko:

So unless I can get them cheap on BL I will have to buy 6 sets to get a flock :shrug_confused:

16 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

The wings of the Thestral (6236256) is for sale, but it is so expensive and the main body part are not coming for sale (I asked), so it do not help me much :wacko:

So unless I can get them cheap on BL I will have to buy 6 sets to get a flock :shrug_confused:

Try calling in the order for the Thestrals. At least here in the States that's how to work around those irritating "out of stock" items.