LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

8 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

@Exetrius Where's the dark red hair and the black one immediately to the right from?

The dark red hair is from the friends tree house set from winter 2018 wave if i'm not mistaken 

On 7/21/2018 at 4:05 AM, jonwil said:

That's it for parts I think are neat or unusual or interesting that are currently showing up for sale for me here in Australia as of the time I did the search.

Awesome list!  Thanks for sharing!

12 minutes ago, bountybossk said:

Another small haul came in:

Nice.  I like that torso, it could prove useful for my builds.

58 minutes ago, bountybossk said:

Another small haul came in:

Nice! Looks like I've been asleep at the wheel again; Which sets are the torso, head and plane ticket from?

Head: Killow from 70642.
Torso: doorman from 60200.
Plane-tickets are from 10764.

Also available now: Luke's dark tan hair from the Yoda's Hut set.

On 7/21/2018 at 7:57 PM, Exetrius said:

Epic lootshot time! 

Amazing. Thanks for sharing. Now need to resist putting an order in yet again.

On 7/12/2018 at 9:48 PM, J4ck said:

Did you order the log cross section as well?

No it was just the tree trunk.

On 7/22/2018 at 1:21 PM, J4ck said:

What number do I use?

It depends on the cape you want. When I phoned, I just told them the set number and they looked up the part number for me.

On 7/21/2018 at 12:12 AM, fatsomania said:

Wow... how much does a whole box cost?

It depends which capes are in the box you buy. I think I paid about £1.80 GBP per box from 76056, which included the normal green cape, the neck cape, a Batman cape and a Robin cape.

Looks like Lego went above and beyond, inventories are on B&P! 

Personal Favourite: 37720 (although titanium metallic is unlisted :look:)

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

Looks like Lego went above and beyond, inventories are on B&P! 

Personal Favourite: 37720 (although titanium metallic is unlisted :look:)

are they all up the new 8/1 sets?

On 7/31/2018 at 10:07 AM, MAB said:

It depends on the cape you want. When I phoned, I just told them the set number and they looked up the part number for me.

It depends which capes are in the box you buy. I think I paid about £1.80 GBP per box from 76056, which included the normal green cape, the neck cape, a Batman cape and a Robin cape.

Thank you!

18 minutes ago, toydad2 said:

are they all up the new 8/1 sets?

Don’t know about all of them but certainly the vast majority, even the new poly bags 40309-40313 plus 40320!

Quite a lot of new parts added indeed, but even less in stock than yesterday.. Lego really doesn't need our money.

I hadn't spotted this one in DBG in any set btw. Only in LBG.

53 minutes ago, curtquarquesso said:

Anyone else getting this message when trying to confirm an order?
Lots of new elements added like @anothergol says, but having trouble actually placing an order.

I tried to order a single droid arm that I had lost along with my sets order at just after midnight on 1st. But the B&P section of my order just kept vanishing so I gave up and just ordered the sets in the end.

3 hours ago, curtquarquesso said:

Lots of new elements added like @anothergol says, but having trouble actually placing an order.

chrome_2018-08-02_10-19-00.png.161c04439b9b8fcbaa3a1da4dd827564.png

2 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

I tried to order a single droid arm that I had lost along with my sets order at just after midnight on 1st. But the B&P section of my order just kept vanishing so I gave up and just ordered the sets in the end.

AH, so I'm not the only one!

It has happened to me as well, for the same order, first that kind of message several times in a row (as I wanted to checkout by VISA) until it eventually passed. Then, after waiting 2 weeks for that B&P order to ship, it got cancelled.

Now if you meant your B&P content kept vanishing before you finalized your order, I'm afraid that is quite common & a problem since day one on B&P. Big reminder for everyone, always make a screen cap of your order (& keep in mind that the FireFox screen cap is limited in height).

Lego's websites are really crap in general. Their Rebrick website was filled with bugs as well, luckily their contests have now moved to Lego Ideas, which seems to work well compared to the rest.
B&P is pretty bad from all angles. You make a bad move and you go back in your browser, oops, your entire cart is lost. You place your order, chances are that you're gonna lose your cart as well. And if you think you're safe after placing your order, oops, cancelled for no reason. I'll say it again, I wish Lego had a Bricklink store. Bricklink is just unbreakable.

Oh & for the laughs, who else ever mistyped his age on the annoying B&P opening screen? Like you type 3 or 4 and press return before the second digit.. you'd think Lego would be smart enough to realize that it's not a 4 years-old who tried to buy parts? Of course not, they will lock you out for the next 20 minutes! I don't know how some giant companies have so bad websites. I experienced the same with Samsung the other day. For some reason those companies WANT to have localized websites, but they don't put any effort in maintaining them, and you get screwed because you HAVE to use the version for your country.

Edited by anothergol

I got that error pop-up while clicking "search" on a specific part.

As far as generally using the site, I find it's best to find the part ID either on brickset or bricklink (if you know the set, I think brickset might be easier, because then you click on "parts" and then you can easily find the part ids for the various colors).  Make a list.  Don't browse, know what you want, then just search by ID instead of by sets.  Do it all in one shot - don't go to B&P, then back to the store, then back to B&P - you will lose everything.

It is pretty bad, and  very awkward to use, and I think it's ridiculous that, even logged in, you still have to enter your age every time.

EDIT: I'm also currently getting a "service unavailable" page when clicking on the link for instructions.

Edited by fred67

On 8/2/2018 at 3:25 PM, curtquarquesso said:

Yes :damn:

Is anyone not getting it? or is this affecting everyone?

Edited by Agent Kallus

19 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

Yes :damn:

Is anyone not getting it? or is this affecting everyone?

I tried it yesterday evening and today and both times I just get the OOPS-message. Apparantly not everyone is affected because for 1 part I could only select seven this morning, while the evening before I could select a lot more. It's a real shame since there so many nice parts in the inventory. The most frustrating is that it takes a lot of time entering all parts and not being able to save it.

Still getting the Ooops! message unfortunately. :hmpf:

I'm sure I can place an order by phone, but I'd hate to trouble a S&H employee by rattling off a dozen or so element IDs and quantities.