LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

11 hours ago, MAB said:

They don't come from that game, they cannot come from it, since it was not released. They can come through other channels though. Just because a part doesn't come from a released set or gear doesn't mean it doesn't exist. LEGO has other ways of releasing parts.

From what I understand there are two reasons they don't want people adding sets and gear that do not exist to the database. (1) So they don't condone theft of items that LEGO have chosen not to release. (2) Accuracy of the inventories. If something doesn't exist, it cannot be checked as nobody has it in hand.

Oh come on, Bricklink is filled with parts that "Lego have chosen not to release".

We will soon know whether that unprinted cat really comes from Bricks&Pieces or not, but wherever it comes from, it has most likely been produced for that game. That Youtube video showing the game has a too poor quality to check, but most likely that cat can be seen there.

1 hour ago, Maple said:

I have an odd request. I'm looking to make some Ice Planet MOCs at some point, sadly someone beat me on eBay to a mostly complete big ship on eBay. Has anyone seen trans orange (not sure what the correct color name is) on B&P? I checked a couple Nexo sets but nothing listed. I might just be too late.

Trans orange what? Plenty of trans orange & trans neon orange (they aren't that different) on Bricklink, generally for dirt cheap because no one wants Nexo sets & they all end up on BL.

12 hours ago, anothergol said:

We will soon know whether that unprinted cat really comes from Bricks&Pieces or not, but wherever it comes from, it has most likely been produced for that game.

Possibly, possibly not. We will never know. It may just be that they made more plain ones than were needed for printed variations. From the locations of the bulk sellers (Hungary and Poland) it is likely that the unprinted stock come not from B+P but from "factory sources".

What we do know for sure is that the game was never released and hence it doesn't exist, so the unprinted ones do not come from that set even if they were made for it.

16 hours ago, anothergol said:

Trans orange what? Plenty of trans orange & trans neon orange (they aren't that different) on Bricklink, generally for dirt cheap because no one wants Nexo sets & they all end up on BL.

Cockpit pieces, but really anything to add a little color to blue and white. I'm not a huge fan of Bricklink because some of the stores have really odd shipping rules, the one store I loved the owners retired.

2 hours ago, Maple said:

Cockpit pieces, but really anything to add a little color to blue and white. I'm not a huge fan of Bricklink because some of the stores have really odd shipping rules, the one store I loved the owners retired.

canopy parts are generally a better buy on BL though, for at least 2 reasons:

-for Lego a large part is always considered expensive, on Bricklink it can be pretty cheap either because it's considered a "cheat piece" and no one wants it, or there are just too many on the market, like it's the case for canopy parts from Nexo sets

-most importantly, BL sellers will generally protect transparent parts separately. Lego just doesn't care. And it showed again in the "ship in a bottle" set that I just bought.. scratched & stained. Of course, BL sellers got their transparent parts from sets in the first place, but it also depends on how they got the set.

Yeah Bricklink is a mixed bag of odd sellers & good ones, but there are plenty of good ones. Of course don't buy used transparent parts, ever.

21 hours ago, fastlindyrick said:

Gold flame from Statue of Liberty (same mold as Capt Salazar's hair): 6234261, $1.50 USD.

From that same set, the pentagonal shield tile from Nexo Knights is now in sand green: 6245273.

The new airline ticket printed 2x1 tile from the Juniors airport (6227760), Harumi's new hair from the throne room (6223606), turquoise wig from friends accessories store (6228551), real cool Elves bat in yellow with trans green (6227007), The new all white Juniors 3 pane frame (6209795) Brick's hair from The Great Home Escape Incredible's set (6178446) are all in stock 

I noticed the new suitcase piece from the new passenger train (in lime green) is for sale when I looked earlier. No sign of any of the other interesting bits from the set (like the new front nose piece) though.

On 7/9/2018 at 8:03 PM, J4ck said:

Anyone tried this yet?

Yes, I managed to order 35827 (the tree costume) back in May. It was available online, and retailed for £1.51.

(this is my first post ever by the way)

8 hours ago, DrGenie said:

Yes, I managed to order 35827 (the tree costume) back in May. It was available online, and retailed for £1.51.

(this is my first post ever by the way)

Did you order the log cross section as well?

RIGHT PLATE 1X2, W/ BOW, 45 DEG. CUT

Element 6214812
Design number 29119
Unit Price GBP 0.13

LEFT PLATE 1X2, W/ BOW, 45 DEG. CUT

Element 6214811
Design number 29120
Unit Price GBP 0.14

FINALLY IN EARTH BLUE

Edited by J4ck

Do you think the new hair pieces from the Harry Potter sets (Dumbledore, young Hermione, Filch...) will be available on BnP?

Edited by Graupensuppe

1 hour ago, Graupensuppe said:

Do you think the new hair pieces from the Harry Potter sets (Dumbledore, young Hermione, Filch...) will be available on BnP?

I would expect a couple of them to become available.

Is there a topic for general discussion of Bricks and Pieces and new parts availability? I know this thread is aimed specifically at availability of licensed elements on B&P. If this is the only active topic on the matter, that's fine too.

Just now, curtquarquesso said:

Is there a topic for general discussion of Bricks and Pieces and new parts availability? I know this thread is aimed specifically at availability of licensed elements on B&P. If this is the only active topic on the matter, that's fine too.

We post everything here :wink:

4 hours ago, curtquarquesso said:

Nah we get absolutely wild here, you're welcome to join us sir!

There was one but that one died and this one thrived. 

Apologies if I've missed it in the thread, but can anyone confirm the part numbers for the Mammoth trunk and Sabertooth tiger in the Arctic sets?

3 hours ago, williejm said:

Apologies if I've missed it in the thread, but can anyone confirm the part numbers for the Mammoth trunk and Sabertooth tiger in the Arctic sets?

From my order receipt I got this numbers:

• Sabertooth 6237743
  • M. trunk 6224750
  • M. body and head 6234556
  • M. tusk "tip" 6110023
  • M tusk "base" 6146951

Some recent table-scraps using some fresh new elements that just arrived:

Skinny solid boosters using new candlesticks?

New wands are going to be very useful I believe.

This connection made me EXTREMELY giddy.

I really think the new Harry Potter wand elements are going to prove very versatile for people who like to greeble, or work in microscale. Did not expect to want more of that element so badly.

@curtquarquesso You've sure done your homework! :grin::thumbup::thumbup:  I really hope they will be available through B&P, but it remains to be seen, as always.

Edited by Exetrius

2 hours ago, curtquarquesso said:

Some recent table-scraps using some fresh new elements that just arrived:

Skinny solid boosters using new candlesticks?

New wands are going to be very useful I believe.

This connection made me EXTREMELY giddy.

I really think the new Harry Potter wand elements are going to prove very versatile for people who like to greeble, or work in microscale. Did not expect to want more of that element so badly.

Where is that blue bracket from?