LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

11 hours ago, x105Black said:

Lots of great stuff.  What are the white pieces on the left?

The printed tiles from the Ron & Dumbledore Brickheadz are listed but Out Of Stock.  I bet they are licensed and will be unavailable...

I think you're referring to the A-Wing flaps from the Star Wars line.

8 hours ago, anothergol said:

They are bloody expensive for what they are, though. Btw there's a black one too now.

I also got my order with the 1x3 underplates with hole, they're a pretty nice solution to have a bar under a plate, when you stick a T-bar to them.

Are the black ones in stock? When I called a few weeks ago they wouldn't give them to me.

9 hours ago, anothergol said:

Quite interestingly, the first time I saw this part (that would really have been a perfect fit as rings in Dimension's Sonic), it never occured to me that they were those very old tires (2815)6232257

That is really weird.  Tires, eh?  OK then.

2 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I think you're referring to the A-Wing flaps from the Star Wars line.

I see, thank you!

Glad to see more available here.  Going to be getting a lot of the candles from the Great Hall if I can.

4 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Are the black ones in stock? When I called a few weeks ago they wouldn't give them to me.

I don't know, but I know I'm not gonna pay 0.7eur for what's not nearly as useful as a bar 2L would be, and doesn't cost 5 cents because it's dual-molded for no useful reason here.

Had a mini-discussion with a MOCer about bar 2L recently: I was saying that cutting 3mm tubes 2L was cheating, and he pointed me to set 21003 which totally requires cutting 3mm tubes, which made me reconsider making myself some bar 2Ls.
I knew cutting 4mm cables was a thing with Lego, never knew about 3mm ones.

Has anyone in europe successfully added parts by phone today?

Just placed an order, their french-speaking phone support is closed (11 AM) for no apparent reason. I wonder if it's the same in other countries.

(oh, and this cool piece, 6226706 37494)

EDIT:

Couldn't order much of what I listed above, but for those who are looking for the DBG upwards 1x1 brackets from City Docks, they have it with a price (13 cents), 6248078.

Edited by anothergol

5 hours ago, Nexogeek said:

Has anything interesting been listed as in stock these last two days? 

https://brickset.com/parts/6203918

This First LEGO League exclusive printed piece, among other things. :classic:

I've been compiling lists of parts from latest and previous season, I'll report my findings if I have the time.

3 hours ago, SoggySponge said:

According to BrickLink, an unprinted kitten in medium nougat hasn't ever appeared in a set, only ones with a face print.

Always check Bricker & Brickset, not all databases are exact. It's in this one 50004-1.jpg

7 hours ago, Exetrius said:

This First LEGO League exclusive printed piece, among other things.

That's the most obscure part Lego would make available. Who'd even buy that?

3 hours ago, anothergol said:

That's the most obscure part Lego would make available. Who'd even buy that?

Well, me. Or at least I'm tempted to buy it for that very reason. :wink::tongue:

On 7/3/2018 at 10:08 PM, SoggySponge said:

Ah I didn't think to check those sites since I assumed that BrickLink would be 100% accurate. Thanks!

Bricklink is not 100% accurate, but it is accurate in this case. Story Mixer was never released, so it is not in the BL database.

7 hours ago, MAB said:

Bricklink is not 100% accurate, but it is accurate in this case. Story Mixer was never released, so it is not in the BL database.

Not having been released isn't exactly a good reason not to list it, though. Especially on BrickLink that's all about parts. Clearly the part has been produced and is visible on many pictures. Even Lego still provides the "instructions" for that set actually, so perhaps it did get a brief release somewhere (but I guess not, or we'd find at least a couple on ebay).

In any case, there are hundreds of that cat on Bricklink, and some sellers have them in large quantities, that can only mean that there are plenty to buy on Bricks&Pieces.

Edited by anothergol

1 hour ago, anothergol said:

Not having been released isn't exactly a good reason not to list it, though. Especially on BrickLink that's all about parts. Clearly the part has been produced and is visible on many pictures. Even Lego still provides the "instructions" for that set actually, so perhaps it did get a brief release somewhere (but I guess not, or we'd find at least a couple on ebay).

In any case, there are hundreds of that cat on Bricklink, and some sellers have them in large quantities, that can only mean that there are plenty to buy on Bricks&Pieces.

Not existing is a perfectly good reason not to have it in the BL database. In fact, they have a rule about it:

" Items which you do not possess or have physical proof of - Do not submit items which are rumored to exist or items which are being produced but have not yet been released, even if images are available. This also applies to undecorated versions of parts that are normally only decorated. Submissions made too far in advance of expected or reported release are subject to summary rejection. Things such as LEGO Dealer Catalogs, which provide information to retailers several months before item release, do not necessarily provide admissible evidence of production. Also, do not submit items which have been verified as never released, even if a picture is available. "

BL is a marketplace and items that do not exist (such as that game) cannot be sold. There are plenty of that cat and it can be sold. They just don't belong to any particular set or gear.

On 7/5/2018 at 7:24 PM, MAB said:

BL is a marketplace and items that do not exist (such as that game) cannot be sold

Right, so it's better to let no one know where parts come from.. But ok, that means it's incomplete by design, then.
BL is full of "unreleased" parts, so it's weird that it has rules against "unreleased" sets.

Anyway, with the manual being fully written, with the set having been filmed in toy shows, it's nearly sure that it "exists" in some form, & just hasn't left Lego.. yet.This being said, Bricklink is also a place for used sets, and if all of the parts exist and it's perfectly doable to recreate the set as "used without box", then why not? Only the rulebook doesn't seem to exist for this one, though.

Edited by anothergol

1 hour ago, SoggySponge said:

Most recent haul! :) I have a Dark Turquoise fetish.

Sure got some different parrots in the haul :sweet:

4 hours ago, Lucarex said:

26 Lester torsos? Curious, why?

What's the clock dial from? Part ID?

Winter village station.  BL part #75902pb11

Found it interesting that this pieces was available:

WALL 1X4X6, NO. 1
Element 6210807
Design number 34732
Unit Price USD 0.65

On 7/6/2018 at 7:34 PM, anothergol said:

Right, so it's better to let no one know where parts come from.. But ok, that means it's incomplete by design, then.
BL is full of "unreleased" parts, so it's weird that it has rules against "unreleased" sets.

Anyway, with the manual being fully written, with the set having been filmed in toy shows, it's nearly sure that it "exists" in some form, & just hasn't left Lego.. yet.This being said, Bricklink is also a place for used sets, and if all of the parts exist and it's perfectly doable to recreate the set as "used without box", then why not? Only the rulebook doesn't seem to exist for this one, though.

They don't come from that game, they cannot come from it, since it was not released. They can come through other channels though. Just because a part doesn't come from a released set or gear doesn't mean it doesn't exist. LEGO has other ways of releasing parts.

From what I understand there are two reasons they don't want people adding sets and gear that do not exist to the database. (1) So they don't condone theft of items that LEGO have chosen not to release. (2) Accuracy of the inventories. If something doesn't exist, it cannot be checked as nobody has it in hand.

Gold flame from Statue of Liberty (same mold as Capt Salazar's hair): 6234261, $1.50 USD.

Torso, dark red, doorman print, from Capital City 60200: 6228868, $0.81 USD.

Also, a while back a few of us were told by phone that the new animal parts, e.g. the eagle, would be available on the website on 6 July.  That still hasn't happened; availability is still as sparse and mysterious as ever.

7 minutes ago, fastlindyrick said:

Also, a while back a few of us were told by phone that the new animal parts, e.g. the eagle, would be available on the website on 6 July.  That still hasn't happened; availability is still as sparse and mysterious as ever.

Yes that is odd *huh* But available on phone, I got 5 last week :wink: I very good animal mould I must say :thumbup:

I have an odd request. I'm looking to make some Ice Planet MOCs at some point, sadly someone beat me on eBay to a mostly complete big ship on eBay. Has anyone seen trans orange (not sure what the correct color name is) on B&P? I checked a couple Nexo sets but nothing listed. I might just be too late.