LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Just now, Exetrius said:

Look at the shield: most of it is not grey.. it's metalized silver :excited: 

Also: the toolkit in pearl gold.

Ah you're right! I just assumed it was LBG throughout. LEGO need to put more shine on their 3D renders ;)

1 hour ago, Borex said:

@anothergol the shield of Voltron could have those pieces in grey?

Yes, totally looks like it!
If the clip is straight under the round tile, then it can only be that part indeed.

13 hours ago, MAB said:

I don't know when this statement first appeared, but it seems they were purposely not allowing new parts to be available online for six months after they launched. Although they were making mistakes as some parts were available before six months, but then many of those parts were licensed and shouldn't have been available anyway.

Buying Novelty Parts

As you might know, every year our designers invent many new pieces or release old pieces in new, exciting
colours. Previously we couldn’t sell these novelty parts for the first six months after they launched, but we got so much feedback from our fans that we decided to change our guidelines.

You can now buy novelty parts as soon as they become available, which means no more waiting to get your hands on these amazing new bricks. Isn’t that awesome?

I hope that this will start to apply to more and more parts.

4 hours ago, SoggySponge said:

This was out of stock last time I checked, but now it's available:

6234672 - Arkade's helmet from the Ninjago Dragon Pit set. (£1.66 GBP)

[insert image here]

YESSSSSSS!! Looks like most pieces will become available like that statement said, yes fam.

9 hours ago, SoggySponge said:

This was out of stock last time I checked, but now it's available: 

6234672 - Arkade's helmet from the Ninjago Dragon Pit set. (£1.66 GBP) 

6234672.jpg

It also appears with a flames pattern in the Lego movie 2 trailer btw. I really like that Mad Max vibe in those recent Ninjago sets, and I hope the movie 2 sets will be as good.

We should be seeing quite some sets appear on B&P tomorrow or in 2 days, I suspect the full sets are always there way ahead of time, with some automatic "public visibility" date.

Edited by anothergol

Can't wait to see what will be for sale in the coming days, sadly can't afford to get much if any at all due to family health issues. Hope though all the Mammoth and the Saber Tooth will be in stock 

22 minutes ago, Nexogeek said:

Can't wait to see what will be for sale in the coming days, sadly can't afford to get much if any at all due to family health issues. Hope though all the Mammoth and the Saber Tooth will be in stock 

That's not nice to hear, I wish you and your family all the best and I hope things turn out well for all of you.

5 minutes ago, TheBrickBuilder14 said:

That's not nice to hear, I wish you and your family all the best and I hope things turn out well for all of you.

Thank you so much. This is what I love about eurobricks just filled with great people!!

1 hour ago, anothergol said:

It also appears with a flames pattern in the Lego movie 2 trailer btw. I really like that Mad Max vibe in those recent Ninjago sets, and I hope the movie 2 sets will be as good.

We should be seeing quite some sets appear on B&P tomorrow or in 2 days, I suspect the full sets are always there way ahead of time, with some automatic "public visibility" date.

What sets are getting added my dude?

Yes the Harry Potter/Disney/Ghostbusters Brickheadz & the Harry Potter sets.
The Brickheadz should mean all of the new 1x1 upwards brackets, the DBG one being still not listed in the City Docks set.

Edited by anothergol

16 hours ago, J4ck said:

Looks like most pieces will become available like that statement said, yes fam.

I'm not so sure about that:

Previously we couldn’t sell these novelty parts for the first six months after they launched, [...] You can now buy novelty parts as soon as they become available,

In other words: parts that they were planning to release eventually (after six months), will now be available right from the start. 

So perhaps that means anything that isn't available from the start, will never be available?

9 hours ago, Exetrius said:

I'm not so sure about that:

In other words: parts that they were planning to release eventually (after six months), will now be available right from the start. 

So perhaps that means anything that isn't available from the start, will never be available?

Oh my bad, thanks for clarifying!

I’m putting an order throug. Any honourable mentions?

Does anyone know (e.g. from talking to LEGO on the phone) if/when the new Doctor torso from the City Hospital (with the stethoscope) is likely to become available?

Its the only piece from that set not available that I want more of.

I am hoping we see an update soon that includes that, the Eagle and other cool not-yet-available parts from the 2h2018 City sets... (I wouldn't mind the hotel doorman from the Capital City set as well :)

Here's my latest order:

Newest Bricks & Pieces order

I think I need 100 more of those white lipstick pieces.

I just checked a Harry Potter set. A bunch of new pieces are listed as OOS, candle, flame, torso and heads, printed pieces. So at least they are listed in case anyone wants to give them a call. And I'm in the USA, no idea how it will work with you lucky Europeans.

49 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Here's my latest order:

Lots of great stuff.  What are the white pieces on the left?

49 minutes ago, Maple said:

I just checked a Harry Potter set. A bunch of new pieces are listed as OOS, candle, flame, torso and heads, printed pieces. So at least they are listed in case anyone wants to give them a call. And I'm in the USA, no idea how it will work with you lucky Europeans.

The printed tiles from the Ron & Dumbledore Brickheadz are listed but Out Of Stock.  I bet they are licensed and will be unavailable...

36 minutes ago, x105Black said:

Lots of great stuff.  What are the white pieces on the left?

The printed tiles from the Ron & Dumbledore Brickheadz are listed but Out Of Stock.  I bet they are licensed and will be unavailable...

The fact they are listed is a start, as far as I remember the regular eyes aren’t even listed!

3 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

They are bloody expensive for what they are, though. Btw there's a black one too now.

I also got my order with the 1x3 underplates with hole, they're a pretty nice solution to have a bar under a plate, when you stick a T-bar to them.

So the upwards 1x1 bracket is there6234695 (36840) in black, brown and a useless color (cool yellow), but not in LBG as in City Docks (quite a mistery why).

Also 1x1x2 bracket brick in black & white 6228987(32952), candle 6234807 (37762) which looks quite generic & will become a pretty useful part, new 1x1 double slope 6230284 (35464), new window thing 6234994(38320), sand green stick 6233298(18745), this one 6233909 now in brown (32828)

Quite interestingly, the first time I saw this part (that would really have been a perfect fit as rings in Dimension's Sonic), it never occured to me that they were those very old tires (2815)6232257

(& nothing of this "in stock" of course).

Edited by anothergol

On 6/28/2018 at 6:57 PM, Nexogeek said:

Ninjago weapon pack is for sale online 2.06USD 

Which set is that from..? Can't find the item number.

52 minutes ago, Gideon said:

Which set is that from..? Can't find the item number.

I think it’s in two of the following 70650 - 70655