LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

9 hours ago, anothergol said:

That exclusive tractor normally has this part in LBG for the seat, maybe someone will have luck ordering it by phone. I doubt it, or the set, is ever gonna appear on B&P.

& as a matter of fact, this one has never existed in LBG either, only in old grey:

Someone also said the same for the rims, but I'm no expert in rims

You can also add this Technic connector, on which the cam is attached. Currently it's only available in black and DBG.

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

Depends whether the seat was apart of the framework and contained no upholstery.

If that Ferguson is a T20 then the seat would be cast iron and nothing else. People added cushions, but they certainly didn’t come with them.

36 minutes ago, RedHoodPug said:

If that Ferguson is a T20 then the seat would be cast iron and nothing else. People added cushions, but they certainly didn’t come with them.

I KNEW IT! Thanks my dude.

23 hours ago, anothergol said:

I feel like those power blasts have a better value on Bricklink, where you can buy them separately. IMHO they're not all very useful, & for the largest one it's really a missed opportunity, nothing can be attached on the other end, where it could have had a stud, an antistud, or just a bar hole, to be usable as rocket blasts.

A nice shoulder pad here, but pretty expensive. There's a saber hilt with a similar dragon, but it's not listed.

what is this from set #

9 hours ago, MAB said:

I had wondered what that seat was. If you are building that tractor, silver or tan or even black would probably work fine. In fact, the all grey is a bit drab, and most colours would give the saddle a nice pop.

I'm not even interested in the tractor at all, I'd just love to get that nice shoulder pad in LBG for MOCs.

4 hours ago, Leewan said:

You can also add this Technic connector, on which the cam is attached. Currently it's only available in black and DBG.

Good eye. I'm even wondering why they colored that one that's rather hidden & would have worked as well in DBG.

1 hour ago, toydad2 said:

what is this from set #

21 hours ago, J4ck said:

I KNEW IT! Thanks my dude.

No problem. That information doesn’t come in useful very often :grin:

9 hours ago, RedHoodPug said:

No problem. That information doesn’t come in useful very often :grin:

Hahaha. What about tractor forums?

On 6/19/2018 at 8:18 PM, MKJoshA said:

Mammoth was $13.66 for the body parts (head, torso), $1.69 for the trunk, $0.63/larger tusk piece, $0.23 for the smaller tip of the tusk piece. So $17.07 for the whole thing.

$6.70 for the Saber-tooth.

$3.47 for the eagle.

Thanks for the heads up:sweet: I sent in a order, used mail, but then I had to call in the payment later.. Anyway the prices was not similar in Norway :hmpf:

The saber.tooth cost 8.33$

The eagle 4.32$

They told me the mammoth came in a bag with all the parts(I will see it that is correct in a couple of weeks) and that cost 16.98$

This animals where so expensive, so it might be more economic to buy the sets they are in if you get it at 40-50% discount then take the animals and sell the sets.. Off course more risk and job, but you could get them for free that way :shrug_oh_well:

Also ordered the glow in the dark spider, it cost almost twice as much as the other spiders 0,54$

5 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Thanks for the heads up:sweet: I sent in a order, used mail, but then I had to call in the payment later.. Anyway the prices was not similar in Norway :hmpf:

The saber.tooth cost 8.33$

The eagle 4.32$

They told me the mammoth came in a bag with all the parts(I will see it that is correct in a couple of weeks) and that cost 16.98$

This animals where so expensive, so it might be more economic to buy the sets they are in if you get it at 40-50% discount then take the animals and sell the sets.. Off course more risk and job, but you could get them for free that way :shrug_oh_well:

Also ordered the glow in the dark spider, it cost almost twice as much as the other spiders 0,54$

Sounds about right for “White Glow” pieces :wink:

Edited by J4ck

On 6/23/2018 at 6:20 AM, BacktoBricks said:

Anyone know if there are any flesh heads available on Bricks & Pieces other than Legolas and Superman?

I think those are the only two (still) at the moment. If anyone does spot others, please post!

On 6/23/2018 at 2:17 AM, Roebuck said:

It may be different in Norway, but in the US the mammoth bag only contains the head and body.  You still need the two pairs of tusk pieces, the trunk, and the black technic pin.  Source: I received an order with two of the mammoth bags last week.

43 minutes ago, fastlindyrick said:

It may be different in Norway, but in the US the mammoth bag only contains the head and body.  You still need the two pairs of tusk pieces, the trunk, and the black technic pin.  Source: I received an order with two of the mammoth bags last week.

That is what I am afraid is the case here also, but then I will complain and everything will hopefully workout in the end somehow :tongue:

7 hours ago, MAB said:

I think those are the only two (still) at the moment. If anyone does spot others, please post!

Ah okay. Thanks anyway :)

now available: lantern (37776), 1x2 rounded in dark red ( 35480)

If someone has one of the new Brickheadz with the upwards 1x1 brackets, I would appreciate the part #. The part # for the DBG one in City Docks is just not listed, & the part # for the LBG downwards one, still in City Docks, is the wrong one (but the real one is listed).

I don't know when this statement first appeared, but it seems they were purposely not allowing new parts to be available online for six months after they launched. Although they were making mistakes as some parts were available before six months, but then many of those parts were licensed and shouldn't have been available anyway.

Buying Novelty Parts

As you might know, every year our designers invent many new pieces or release old pieces in new, exciting
colours. Previously we couldn’t sell these novelty parts for the first six months after they launched, but we got so much feedback from our fans that we decided to change our guidelines.

You can now buy novelty parts as soon as they become available, which means no more waiting to get your hands on these amazing new bricks. Isn’t that awesome?

Hopefully that policy means things like the eagle, red coaster tracks (straight ramp piece for example) and others become available soon then.

Does anyone know what the limit for the number of different pieces you can order online is? Last I checked it was 100 but I can't find any current information on that, just want to confirm that it hasn't changed.

Edited by jonwil

2 minutes ago, jonwil said:

Hopefully that policy means things like the eagle, red coaster tracks (straight ramp piece for example) and others become available soon then.

Does anyone know what the limit for the number of different pieces you can order online is? Last I checked it was 100 but I can't find any current information on that, just want to confirm that it hasn't changed.

It is 200 per part, and I didn't think there was a limit on the number of different parts. Although I'm not sure as I don't think I have ever ordered more than 100 different parts at a time.

1 hour ago, jonwil said:

200 of every different piece but no more 3000 in total.

1 hour ago, MAB said:

It is 200 per part, and I didn't think there was a limit on the number of different parts. Although I'm not sure as I don't think I have ever ordered more than 100 different parts at a time.

^^

15 hours ago, MAB said:

but it seems they were purposely not allowing new parts to be available online for six months after they launched.

If that's true, they could have made it official, for those who were waiting.

That said, "as soon as they become available" can mean anything, as they're "available" when they decide. That is, when new parts get a price, which is really random.

Btw I saw the new 1x2 curved brick (from the rollercoaster set) in LBG is available. I had already bought them by phone, but now they have a price.

Edit: oh and I'd still be totally in for a "Bricks&Pieces subscription box", as long as we'd get a good amount of each new part before/at the same time as their release in sets.

Edited by anothergol

On 6/12/2018 at 2:43 PM, Borex said:

Maybe in the upcoming Voltron ideas set?

@anothergol the shield of Voltron could have those pieces in grey?

I'm interested to see if the Voltron set actually has any parts in new colours, from what I can see most are already pre-existing.

Just now, SoggySponge said:

I'm interested to see if the Voltron set actually has any parts in new colours, from what I can see most are already pre-existing.

Look at the shield: most of it is not grey.. it's metalized silver :excited: 

Also: the toolkit in pearl gold.