LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

On 09/06/2018 at 7:50 AM, Nexogeek said:

Something odd I seen is that unlike normal CMF's the Unikitty ones have nearly all of them on bricks&pieces, not in stock but they show up. Figured that was interesting since they are blind bags 

Most CMF parts are on there too, just not connected to any particular set.

What kind of parts?

2 hours ago, MAB said:

Most CMF parts are on there too, just not connected to any particular set.

2 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

What kind of parts?

Torsos, heads, legs.

Torsos are easy to find, as they mainly get listed under the generic part number 88585. Of course, not for sale, like the unikitty parts but they are there. Legs and heads are much harder to find as you need to know the element numbers which are not published in the instructions like normal sets and also they are not bound to a set so you cannot search using the set number.

10 minutes ago, MAB said:

Torsos, heads, legs.

Torsos are easy to find, as they mainly get listed under the generic part number 88585. Of course, not for sale, like the unikitty parts but they are there. Legs and heads are much harder to find as you need to know the element numbers which are not published in the instructions like normal sets and also they are not bound to a set so you cannot search using the set number.

Wow, thanx. Diddn't know you could get these and i am regular buyer on BAP. Has anyone tried ordering them by phone?

Edited by cebelicamya

1 minute ago, cebelicamya said:

Wow, thanx. Diddn't know you could get these and i am regular buyer on BAP.

Not for sale unfortunately. 

On 6/8/2018 at 7:24 AM, anothergol said:

Has anyone managed to secure this part?

Part.jpg

That was the holy grail for me, I placed an order especially for it, assuming that, having appeared in no set, maybe it had been made in small quantities for a LUG or something.

Is it the specific color you're talking about?  Or that part in general?  I was disassembling (to rebuild) the Carousel (I bought one off of Craigslist), and realized the Carousel has this part, but in white.  And that got me thinking to your post.

2 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

Is it the specific color you're talking about?  Or that part in general?  I was disassembling (to rebuild) the Carousel (I bought one off of Craigslist), and realized the Carousel has this part, but in white.  And that got me thinking to your post.

Yeah the color. White & black are quite common. Also exists in flesh, gold & brown.

Really there are 2 options here, either it's in an upcoming set that hasn't been announced yet, or it was made in a small batch for whatever reason. I guess I'll know when Lego will reply.

34 minutes ago, anothergol said:

Yeah the color. White & black are quite common. Also exists in flesh, gold & brown.

Really there are 2 options here, either it's in an upcoming set that hasn't been announced yet, or it was made in a small batch for whatever reason. I guess I'll know when Lego will reply.

Someone said it might be in the upcoming Power Puff Girl sets. Is it possible they just released it too early on Brick and Pieces and it's coming out soon like the Mammoth and Sabre-tooth? 

3 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Someone said it might be in the upcoming Power Puff Girl sets. Is it possible they just released it too early on Brick and Pieces and it's coming out soon like the Mammoth and Sabre-tooth? 

The sets with the mammoth & sabre tooth have already been released.
It's not in any set for which we have pictures, I've inspected all of them carefully. The part in that Powerpuff Girls set is 18649, I recognize it from the mould detail. Unless of course they changed it after the promo pictures. But certainly they will tell me, I didn't ask last time by phone where it comes from because my order was placed, I didn't need to know. Lego's operators well know the sets in which parts are, and the release dates, btw. I had been told months ago that 29119 would come back in LBG in a June set, and so it did. Well, they don't have the info that the part was already in that Brickheadz Comic Con exclusive, though. But yeah, for 9 months I've been trying to get them sell a couple (of 29119 LBG) to me.. and most likely for 9 months the part has been sitting in their warehouses. Supposedly set 41498 was limited to 5000, & does Lego bother to produce parts in batches of 5000? I don't know, but for a generic part & such a common color that LBG is, I doubt it.
There's a dude on Bricklink selling 29120's (but he doesn't have 29119's) in LBG, and he has 80 of them - I wonder where HE got them from. Of course he knows what he's sitting on, he sells them for 10 bucks each. Meanwhile Lego supports that black market speculation :(

As a MOCer it's really frustrating to get new parts. I fully understand why they're reluctant to sell licensed parts which are generally the main selling points of sets.. even though it's frustrating when useful parts are often minifig accessories, and are exclusive to blind bags (like that paint roller that I'd like to see come back in LBG..).
But to me there's a big difference between a mammoth & a generic part, most collectors wanna buy 1 mammoth & that's it, just to have one, while MOCers want/need dozens of a part and aren't gonna buy a dozen of the same set full of parts & minifig that he has no need for, just to get these.

Edited by anothergol

16 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

Wow, thanx. Diddn't know you could get these and i am regular buyer on BAP. Has anyone tried ordering them by phone?

In my experience, not only can you not buy them, but they wouldn't even replace my broken ones via the phone line (Zombie Pirate's hook hand).

18 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

You can't buy them. But they are listed.

12 hours ago, anothergol said:

Maybe in the upcoming Voltron ideas set?

I have a question: I noticed that Snoke's head, torso, and legs are listed, but say 'Out of Stock'. If I were to buy the minifigure individually, what do you think are the chances that his pieces will become available (possibly after the release of Snoke's Throne Room)?

(I noticed some of the Women of Nasa parts are available, but I don't know if that counts as a licensed set.)

In my experience licensed minifigure parts rarely become available, even when listed as 'Out of Stock' initially (as opposed to not being listed at all). To be able to get all the parts for a certain licensed minifigure is highly unlikely IMO.

This part btw, it's strange how it already got 2 different ID's. In the City Docks manual it's listed as 6227012, yet in B&P it's listed as 6248078.
Its upwards counter part however isn't listed (in City Docks it's 6225494).

Just to say that I've also spotted the upwards version in black, brown & white in the upcoming Brickheadz (Harry Potter & SW).
Too bad that these, like the good old 1x2's, are color-coded for kids, so that upwards is DBG and downwards is LBG. It took until this year to finally get a downwards 1x2 in DBG!

They can't be ordered but I've played with the ones in City Docks. They suffer from the same "inacurracy problems" as their larger version. Namely: OOhto.jpg

Edited by anothergol

12 hours ago, anothergol said:

The sets with the mammoth & sabre tooth have already been released.
It's not in any set for which we have pictures, I've inspected all of them carefully. The part in that Powerpuff Girls set is 18649, I recognize it from the mould detail. Unless of course they changed it after the promo pictures. But certainly they will tell me, I didn't ask last time by phone where it comes from because my order was placed, I didn't need to know. Lego's operators well know the sets in which parts are, and the release dates, btw. I had been told months ago that 29119 would come back in LBG in a June set, and so it did. Well, they don't have the info that the part was already in that Brickheadz Comic Con exclusive, though. But yeah, for 9 months I've been trying to get them sell a couple (of 29119 LBG) to me.. and most likely for 9 months the part has been sitting in their warehouses. Supposedly set 41498 was limited to 5000, & does Lego bother to produce parts in batches of 5000? I don't know, but for a generic part & such a common color that LBG is, I doubt it.
There's a dude on Bricklink selling 29120's (but he doesn't have 29119's) in LBG, and he has 80 of them - I wonder where HE got them from. Of course he knows what he's sitting on, he sells them for 10 bucks each. Meanwhile Lego supports that black market speculation :(

As a MOCer it's really frustrating to get new parts. I fully understand why they're reluctant to sell licensed parts which are generally the main selling points of sets.. even though it's frustrating when useful parts are often minifig accessories, and are exclusive to blind bags (like that paint roller that I'd like to see come back in LBG..).
But to me there's a big difference between a mammoth & a generic part, most collectors wanna buy 1 mammoth & that's it, just to have one, while MOCers want/need dozens of a part and aren't gonna buy a dozen of the same set full of parts & minifig that he has no need for, just to get these.

There's this part in Green:

98281.png

That is only available in the San Diego Comic Con Exclusive Action Comics #1 set.  It's come out in multiple colors, but forget getting in green.

I know some LUGs get access to a group of parts, and it's entirely possible that the batch the one guy is sitting on is from a LUG.  They aren't supposed to sell the parts, but of course, people do.  

This one just got a price too (1.14eur)

Lego just sent me quite some of those 6225246 (LBG 26047) for free, since no one knew why my order was cancelled, that's nice.
And I was confirmed that yes, it can still be ordered by phone, even though there is no trace left of it anywhere. And it's indeed not assigned to a set, so perhaps it was produced as a test, or for a LUG.

6 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Dount it’s a test, maybe it was accidentally added it to the database prematurely.

I doubt it because operators really do know the upcoming sets far ahead.
If it wasn't for a LUG, I believe it was planned to be used in a set, either modified or simply ditched.
I have no doubt that it's gonna appear later, but how much later? There are really common parts that have appeared in a key color just once and then never again for the next 10 years, which is why I wanted to secure that part.

Like this one that has appeared in black again this year. Last time was.. in 2005 ?
And here I'm hoping the half-bush will be produced in black again, because on Bricklink they sell for 5eur min.

2 hours ago, anothergol said:

I doubt it because operators really do know the upcoming sets far ahead.
If it wasn't for a LUG, I believe it was planned to be used in a set, either modified or simply ditched.
I have no doubt that it's gonna appear later, but how much later? There are really common parts that have appeared in a key color just once and then never again for the next 10 years, which is why I wanted to secure that part.

Like this one that has appeared in black again this year. Last time was.. in 2005 ?
And here I'm hoping the half-bush will be produced in black again, because on Bricklink they sell for 5eur min.

*insert picture here*

Good point sir.

Does anyone have any knowledge (e.g. from talking to LEGO on the phone) of when the new eagle is likely to be available for sale?

45 minutes ago, jonwil said:

Does anyone have any knowledge (e.g. from talking to LEGO on the phone) of when the new eagle is likely to be available for sale?

LEGO told me 6 months but I’ve read it’ll most likely be 1 month. However, LEGO sent me a free mammoth and eagle. 

4 hours ago, jonwil said:

Around 1 week out in next month If you check 7/7 is should be there :wink:

4 hours ago, froggy95 said:

However, LEGO sent me a free mammoth and eagle. 

Free, why?!