LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

3 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

@Jim what do you mean by flickr signature? 

Check your PM.

On 5/11/2018 at 6:05 AM, cebelicamya said:

I think he looks so good with this hair piece and head:

Hah, that combination of glasses, hair and lack of clothing is perfect for a cult-leader or DIY narcotics manufacturer. :head_back:

I've put an order through today :laugh: can't wait to show pictures when I receive it! Still haven't posted the last picture yet :grin:

2 hours ago, koalayummies said:

Hah, that combination of glasses, hair and lack of clothing is perfect for a cult-leader or DIY narcotics manufacturer. :head_back:

? lol, will add him to my city

The lemon piece from Jokerland isn't listed on the sale part of the bricks and pieces website, has anyone tried ordering it by phone?

Because I work Monday to Saturday, I'm unable to call up Customer Serives, I asked my mum to call up about the lemon piece, the operator said it's an exclusive piece and not for sale but she said she is sending a couple of the pieces anyway for free :drool:

Edited by J4ck

On 14/05/2018 at 6:16 PM, J4ck said:

The lemon piece from Jokerland isn't listed on the sale part of the bricks and pieces website, has anyone tried ordering it by phone?

Which part is this exactly?

Edited by Lucarex

Have the Super Heroes transparent power effects parts ever been available on Bricks & Pieces in the trans-blue or the trans-orange? Right now both of those are out of stock but the trans-green is in stock, I want to know if the other colors have ever been in stock on B&P.

5 hours ago, jonwil said:

Have the Super Heroes transparent power effects parts ever been available on Bricks & Pieces in the trans-blue or the trans-orange? Right now both of those are out of stock but the trans-green is in stock, I want to know if the other colors have ever been in stock on B&P.

I've been checking on that, but sadly never in stock so far. 

3 hours ago, Exetrius said:

I've been checking on that, but sadly never in stock so far. 

Same here, anyone tried ordering by phone?

Just ordered another round of pieces last week! I'm excited for it to arrive, I'll have to post what I get. I only order minifigure pieces for customs :classic:

Delivery was supposed to be 7-10 days, it’s actually been 6 days.

I received both packagages today, hooray!

Edited by J4ck

For some strange reason, 26047 (1x1 plate+bar) now in LBG!!!

It's not to be found in any set yet, but perhaps it's from the Ninjago city docks, and thus it would be interesting to check if the new 1x1 brackets are available as well, but that would require to know their part #, maybe someone here knows?

20 minutes ago, anothergol said:

For some strange reason, 26047 (1x1 plate+bar) now in LBG!!!

It's not to be found in any set yet, but perhaps it's from the Ninjago city docks, and thus it would be interesting to check if the new 1x1 brackets are available as well, but that would require to know their part #, maybe someone here knows?

That so strange, it's not even listed on Brickset!!

Placed an order yesterday, then called to add the bear and cow to it. CS said cow is out of stock, but still in production, so earliest it could get to me was in about a month. Just a heads up to anyone ordering them!

4 hours ago, GlacierPhoenix said:

26047 in LBG is in one of the Powerpuff girls sets, surprised to see it so early on here though.

Ah, you think it's used for the robot's arms here? I thought that was a simple 1x2+clips. Have you found other pics?

Edit: 26047 & 18649 have slightly different mold marks on the side. I've inspected this pic closely and I'm 99% sure it's one 18649. On this picture, that is.

41288-1.jpg

Edited by anothergol

On 25/05/2018 at 11:49 AM, anothergol said:

It's not to be found in any set yet, but perhaps it's from the Ninjago city docks,

It does not seem to be, I don't see it in a photo of the parts list that has been posted elsewhere.

1 hour ago, antp said:

It does not seem to be, I don't see it in a photo of the parts list that has been posted elsewhere.

Nice, so the 1x1 brackets are 6225494 & 6227012. Sadly not in B&P yet :(

And yeah, I've re-inspected pretty much every known 2018 set image yesterday, couldn't find 26047 anwhere.