LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

I have an order from march 19 not shipped yet, but for some strange reason, a new order I've placed 2 days ago, has already been shipped. Part of it, that is, but not the sets as I expected, really the B&P.

So perhaps the delays are due to some parts that need new batches produced?

10 minutes ago, x105Black said:

Can we get back to the posts about the parts that are available?

They all have been listed - it's not like Lego adds new ones daily

15 hours ago, anothergol said:

They all have been listed - it's not like Lego adds new ones daily

Right, but maybe there could be another thread to discuss the status of your Bricks & Pieces orders so that this one could keep its focus on parts available from Bricks & Pieces.

Sometimes it is useful to know people's order status. It alerts others that there is a delay (that is if they don't read it on the BnP page themselves). It might deter people from ordering right now while things are going out of stock. I agree, having the pieces listed has been helpful.

On 5-4-2018 at 3:45 AM, x105Black said:

Can we get back to the posts about the parts that are available?

YES, please! (

I have some lists here, some were up to date a month or two ago, others are more recent. Some contain a lot of parts that have been mentioned and others haven't, I think having something visual to look at is helpful either way.

From most recent to least recent:

cfa1e99075.PNG

66b40080df.PNG

68c249be68.PNG

d410cbc36b.PNG

I just ordered some pieces on BAP

So for all of you who collect animals, hairpieces and printed tiles here is my list, hope it helps: 

41324127251_99c11be761_n_d.jpg41324127351_72760144fe_n_d.jpg

40428131815_4727644a96_n_d.jpg40428132015_f0a1cbbb70_n_d.jpg26452424987_eabbeb12d1_n_d.jpg

Edited by cebelicamya

6 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

I just ordered some pieces on BAP

So for all of you who collect animals, hairpieces and printed tiles here is my list, hope it helps: 

Thanks, this is a nice list. Can anyone tell me where the red spiky hair is from (6211374)? Brickset doesn't show anything.

5 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Thanks, this is a nice list. Can anyone tell me where the red spiky hair is from (6211374)? Brickset doesn't show anything.

Friends Mia's Tree House? Looks like one of those recent parts that doesn't yet show up in the brickset set-inventory.

6 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

1 hour ago, koalayummies said:

Friends Mia's Tree House? Looks like one of those recent parts that doesn't yet show up in the brickset set-inventory.

Yes, it is from new friends set Mia's tree house.

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Mia-s-Tree-House-41335

Edited by cebelicamya

I just got an email from LEGO, my March 7th order just shipped today! I'm not in a rush to get the pieces but this is outrageous. Yes I know some of you will brick and moan that I'm not talking about new pieces, too bad. If you are in the USA just be warned it will be 6-8+ weeks before you get your pieces.

I also never knew there was a taco 1x1 curved tile piece, just saw it yesterday and it cost $1.11USD!!! (Others of the same size and shape, like the pizza slice are only 33 cents.)

2 hours ago, Maple said:

I also never knew there was a taco 1x1 curved tile piece, just saw it yesterday and it cost $1.11USD!!! (Others of the same size and shape, like the pizza slice are only 33 cents.)

Give it time, in a few months it will probably drop in price.

7 hours ago, Maple said:

I just got an email from LEGO, my March 7th order just shipped today! I'm not in a rush to get the pieces but this is outrageous. Yes I know some of you will brick and moan that I'm not talking about new pieces, too bad. If you are in the USA just be warned it will be 6-8+ weeks before you get your pieces.

There is a taco tile? In which set does it come? 

1 hour ago, cebelicamya said:

There is a taco tile? In which set does it come? 

It comes in the set Stephanie’s Sports Arena where you get one plus one extra.

I wanted to order some in my last B&P order but they were not available/out of stock at that point.

3 hours ago, jonwil said:

It comes in the set Stephanie’s Sports Arena where you get one plus one extra.

I wanted to order some in my last B&P order but they were not available/out of stock at that point.

It's back, just wait until it drops a lot in price.

The piece is number 36920

Can someone tell me how you make an order by calling Lego Services? I haven't done that yet would like to buy some parts that are not available on bricks and pieces but are in production. I have read some people posts you could do that. Was just wondering how? 

And do you guys sometimes get this when you enter certain element id numbers.26534232387_9d6f487cc9_n_d.jpg

Here i entered element number 17630. I don't know what it actually means, it doesn't say like usually " out of stock "or "no results "just shows straight away chocking hazard sticker. Does that mean that you can order that part by phone? 

Edited by cebelicamya

2 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

Can someone tell me how you make an order by calling Lego Services?

You call them using the number online and say that you would like to place an order for some parts.

2 hours ago, cebelicamya said:

And do you guys sometimes get this when you enter certain element id 

It means that the part is not in the "for sale" database, so you cannot find or buy it. However, it might still be in the missing parts section.

1 hour ago, MAB said:

You call them using the number online and say that you would like to place an order for some parts.

Thanx so much, so i just call them and can buy any part i want? Also if i want to buy a part that is not listed on bricks and pieces? Will they reject my order if they don't want to sell certain part? 

I would love to have certain hairpieces that are not available on bap, some of them are licensed and some just normal ninjago or city parts. Also i would like to buy the new bear mould. 

So when you call them it is some kind of gamble, they just tell you which parts you can get and which not? 

What are your experiences with the call service? Did you guys get every part you wanted? 

1 hour ago, MAB said:

It means that the part is not in the "for sale" database, so you cannot find or buy it. However, it might still be in the missing parts section.

I agree with you on that second note, because the sticker usually appears when i enter a new element id number for a part that is either new mould or has new color. So hopefully they will add the missing parts soon. 

On 4/10/2018 at 11:41 AM, steveholt said:

who would that red spikey hair be good for?

For someone who collects every hairpiece ever produced. 

4 minutes ago, cebelicamya said:

Thanx so much, so i just call them and can buy any part i want? Also if i want to buy a part that is not listed on bricks and pieces? Will they reject my order if they don't want to sell certain part? 

I would love to have certain hairpieces that are not available on bap, some of them are licensed and some just normal ninjago or city parts. Also i would like to buy the new bear mould. 

So when you call them it is some kind of gamble, they just tell you which parts you can get and which not? 

What are your experiences with the call service? Did you guys get every part you wanted? 

Yes, it is a gamble. Some parts they will say yes, others no. Sometimes they can offer a similar part in the same colour or the same part in a different colour. You are less likely to be successful with licensed parts but occasionally they allow it, just like on B+P.

On 4/12/2018 at 8:37 AM, cebelicamya said:

You can only add something like 15 part lots over the phone (I forget the exact number), so for a larger order it is best to place the order online and them immediately call them and ask if you can add to the order.  I’ve occasionally been able to add parts not listed on B&P; for example, right after the bear came out it wasn’t listed but I was able to add it by phone.  On the flip side, sometimes licensed parts are available online but they will absolutely refuse to add those by phone, so don’t get your hopes up regarding Ninjago parts.  They are considered licensed.  For example, I tried to add the pufferfish headgear by phone and they said no, Ninjago is licensed.  It never hurts to ask though; once I added a few items and then the sales rep rejected about 5 requests for licensed parts in a row, but then offered to send the rest of the small order for free to ease the sting a bit.

They do need the design numbers (the longer of the two numbers for a given part) rather than just a description, so have those handy, as well as your lego VIP number and the order number from the online order if you wish to add to that.

Edited by fastlindyrick

4 hours ago, fastlindyrick said:

You can only add something like 15 part lots over the phone (I forget the exact number), so for a larger order it is best to place the order online and them immediately call them and ask if you can add to the order.  I’ve occasionally been able to add parts not listed on B&P; for example, right after the bear cam out it wasn’t listed but I was able to add it by phone.

I think I have ordered 24 (different) parts on the phone before, adding to an existing B+P order. Mainly capes and (licensed) heads. It is definitely worth placing the order online first for parts you can do online. It saves a lot of hassle on the phone. Also as noted above, have a list of design numbers, plus a list of substitutes if they won't allow parts that you wanted but there is something similar that you know about.

@MAB @fastlindyrick Thank you so much guys, your info was sooo helpfull. :) :) 

will report how it went as soon as i call them

Edited by cebelicamya
Added