LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

11 minutes ago, DutchBlockhead said:

Is there a way to get items from multiple sets in the shopping cart? It looks like it works based on sessions.. Which would mean i'd have to pay multiple times the shipping cost (6 euro's?).

Yes, search for first set, add parts to bag. Use the "Add parts from another set" link near the top to go back and search for the next set.

Just now, LegoFjotten said:

Yes, search for first set, add parts to bag. Use the "Add parts from another set" link near the top to go back and search for the next set.

I just noticed it!
I just pressed backspace and it all messed up, i didn't see the link. Thanks tho :)

If you are new to B&P it's really a confusing setup. I'm hoping one of these years they fix it.

Also don't fall asleep while doing your shopping. It logs you out after 10-15 minutes and you need to start over.

I really can't wait for that new candle flame piece to come out, I'm already planning to use it. Lots of cool Minifigures parts available at the moment, isn't it exciting times?!

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:07 PM, Maple said:

If you are new to B&P it's really a confusing setup. I'm hoping one of these years they fix it.

Also don't fall asleep while doing your shopping. It logs you out after 10-15 minutes and you need to start over.

Also, in case anyone is unaware:

If you go to complete your checkout in Bricks and Pieces, it takes you to the main LEGO Shop checkout. From there, you can actually reopen your Bricks and Pieces order, change, add, save for later, etc. It's a pretty useful workaround.

3 minutes ago, rob-ot5000 said:

If you go to complete your checkout in Bricks and Pieces, it takes you to the main LEGO Shop checkout. From there, you can actually reopen your Bricks and Pieces order, change, add, save for later, etc. It's a pretty useful workaround.

Awesome thanks!

1 hour ago, rob-ot5000 said:

yeah, but there's a high risk that your whole order is gone. Their shop is still terribroken and requires a screen cap of the order before any attempt to checkout.

1 hour ago, anothergol said:

yeah, but there's a high risk that your whole order is gone. Their shop is still terribroken and requires a screen cap of the order before any attempt to checkout.

Yeah in my experience that's exactly what happened. I tried to add some new pieces once and my whole B&P order was deleted. LEGO really needs to get their act together.

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

Here's me wanting Lego to add advanced search options into B&P.

It's so hilarious to me that every time, I end up using all of BrickLink's advanced search features, then copying the IDs back over to B&P. Their search is so inconvenient that I'm using a competitor's shopping service just to learn the parts.

Like, thanks, Lego, for having two concurrently running ID numbers for the same part, and only having half the colors being available under each one, and not bothering to link the two pages. Without BrickLink, how could I possibly even realize that?

36 minutes ago, N_Cat said:

Like, thanks, Lego, for having two concurrently running ID numbers for the same part, and only having half the colors being available under each one, and not bothering to link the two pages. Without BrickLink, how could I possibly even realize that?

While Lego often has several numbers for the same part, also keep in mind that they sometimes do it on purpose to differenciate solid colors from transparent ones, not the same plastic.

But I wish Lego simply gave up with their broken Bricks&Pieces & integrated itself into Bricklink. It would become the most famous BL shop, and I'm sure Lego would get a nice deal as for fees.
I also wish Lego Ideas got a new section where to vote for recolors. If a recolor gets enough votes, a batch gets produced & gets injected into B&P (or ideally, Bricklink).

This said, I don't really know if Lego really wanna sell us parts. Sometimes they make it look like it's a business like their sets, sometimes you feel like you cheat the system when you buy a part.

Edited by anothergol

29 minutes ago, anothergol said:

But I wish Lego simply gave up with their broken Bricks&Pieces & integrated itself into Bricklink. It would become the most famous BL shop, and I'm sure Lego would get a nice deal as for fees.

I hope not. If anything, it would be better to integrate it into their own PAB online.

I'm not the regulator for this section, but it seems to that we have gotten off track here. Maybe it would be better to start a new thread so those of us who come here to find new available pieces don't have to wade through multiple pages?

I think my budget can finally stretch to that Bricks & Pieces order :)

Hopefully the parts I want/need are still available...

On 16/03/2018 at 9:30 PM, J4ck said:

THREE Bright Bluish-Green (TEAL) pieces are available to BUY (Set #10260 (Downtown Diner)).

For those interested, these are the 1x4 and 1x3 bricks and the 1x2 tile.

I use Brickset (and its nice browse and search features) to find the IDs for the parts I am considering ordering from Bricks & Pieces. I then use Bricklink for those parts where Brickset is (for some reason) missing a picture or where the Brickset picture isn't good enough to identify if the part is worth ordering.

Does anyone have the part number for the really bright pink shirt with the white lettering, the M:Tron shirt, the shirt with the red fish on it or the leather jacket and stripy shirt (all from TLNM)? I can't find them in the Brickset or B&P database at all.

Have you tried searching by set #? All TLNM sets start with #706--

if you still can't see it then Lego probably doesn't want to sell it.

Licensed character parts can take a while to feed through into the replacement parts service (not bricks and pieces for sale section, the missing parts section) and this is where brickset gets it data feed from. I think all those parts are for sale on BL.

On 3/16/2018 at 8:31 AM, MKJoshA said:

I'm not the regulator for this section, but it seems to that we have gotten off track here. Maybe it would be better to start a new thread so those of us who come here to find new available pieces don't have to wade through multiple pages?

Agreed! I come to this thread to find out about piece availability not the flaws of B&P’s website. 

I found a few interesting torsos while going through the Brickset database and building the list of parts I might want (to then turn into an actual order), looks like they have a new variant of the doctor torso (not for sale right now), possibly the Barista torso (also not for sale and its unclear if its different or just a different element ID), white shirt/blue overalls torso (showing up as for sale right now), white shirt/blue jacket and orange stripes (not for sale), medium blue Hawaiian shirt with the 2 palm trees (for sale), medium blue jumper with grey belt, scarf and white gloves (also for sale) and blue and white vertical stripes with red bow-tie (also for sale).

The re-designs aren't anything major but they look interesting and I might add some to my next order (the Hawaiian shirt in particular) just to see what I get (if I get the old version, so be it :)

That dark blue torso with the union jack vest on it is also showing up as for sale right now (at least for me) as is the rock & roll guy from the Downtown Diner, the guy with the hook from the Arkham Asylum set and the torsos from the Old Fishing Store.

3 hours ago, jonwil said:

I found a few interesting torsos while going through the Brickset database and building the list of parts I might want (to then turn into an actual order), looks like they have a new variant of the doctor torso (not for sale right now), possibly the Barista torso (also not for sale and its unclear if its different or just a different element ID), white shirt/blue overalls torso (showing up as for sale right now), white shirt/blue jacket and orange stripes (not for sale), medium blue Hawaiian shirt with the 2 palm trees (for sale), medium blue jumper with grey belt, scarf and white gloves (also for sale) and blue and white vertical stripes with red bow-tie (also for sale).

The re-designs aren't anything major but they look interesting and I might add some to my next order (the Hawaiian shirt in particular) just to see what I get (if I get the old version, so be it :)

That dark blue torso with the union jack vest on it is also showing up as for sale right now (at least for me) as is the rock & roll guy from the Downtown Diner, the guy with the hook from the Arkham Asylum set and the torsos from the Old Fishing Store.

Thanks for sharing. It would be helpful if you also included the part ids when posting a list like this.