LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

On 20.2.2018 at 2:03 PM, Exetrius said:

Seems weird since they have the "we can not offer you anything from the CMF line, as we ourselves do not know what's in the bags" thing going on. Do you have a direct example of this? 

https://ibb.co/ixYF3H

A small fortune in animal moulds :tongue:
When I was planning to order I did a search on the design number for the fish and to my big surprise the black fish turn up as a option *huh* To my knowledge that has only been in the ninjago cmf, so if you want to buy a part in a colour that has only been in a CMF I would recommend that you do a search on the design number to see if it is available on bricks and pieces :wink:

11 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

https://ibb.co/ixYF3H

A small fortune in animal moulds :tongue:
When I was planning to order I did a search on the design number for the fish and to my big surprise the black fish turn up as a option *huh* To my knowledge that has only been in the ninjago cmf, so if you want to buy a part in a colour that has only been in a CMF I would recommend that you do a search on the design number to see if it is available on bricks and pieces :wink:

Woah! Nice... catch :poke:. That is weird though! It's not available for me, I have checked a few other parts from the Ninjago CMF, but no luck. Enjoy your find!

36 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

Woah! Nice... catch :poke:. That is weird though! It's not available for me, I have checked a few other parts from the Ninjago CMF, but no luck. Enjoy your find!

Try calling up?

50 minutes ago, Exetrius said:

They are listed as sold out (still see them on the page) for me also now, no wonder after the shoal I got in the net :tongue:

37 minutes ago, J4ck said:

How much are tigers when you call up customer services? I maight buy one next time I put an order in.

When i did it last summer the price was around:

-tiger 4,45£

-leopard 4,36£

-black panther 3,72£

They have probably changed a little bit/ could be different in another country?

Now the price was:

cougar 4,54£

black bear 5,63£

They are not getting cheaper, but still better than on bricklink :wink:

1 hour ago, Silent Nomad said:

You have to call for the cats and bears?  That explains it.  I'll definitely be getting a cougar, tiger, and bear added to my next order.

Leopard and black panther are available online, the rest is marked as sold out, so then you have to pick up the phone yes :wink:

12 hours ago, Roebuck said:

When i did it last summer the price was around:

-tiger 4,45£

-leopard 4,36£

-black panther 3,72£

They have probably changed a little bit/ could be different in another country?

Now the price was:

cougar 4,54£

black bear 5,63£

They are not getting cheaper, but still better than on bricklink :wink:

Last summer the panther was £4.50 (ish) and leopard was £6.50 (ish). In happy to report the panther is £4.04 and th leopard is £4.74. Thanks for all the information B&P Grand Master! 

Here is a piece that might be of interest:

Element 6179185

Design number 31587

Unit Price £0.54

8 hours ago, J4ck said:

Last summer the panther was £4.50 (ish) and leopard was £6.50 (ish). In happy to report the panther is £4.04 and th leopard is £4.74.

I did the comparison with today's currency converter so that has probably change a lot since last summer, so the price may have been the same in both countries. The price has gone down yes :thumbup: I complained that the black bear was so expensive, because last summer I bought polar bears for around 2,5£ each! Then the nice lady on the phone said the prices may vary after how big the inventory is. So that could mean that the black bear will go down in price as the stock increases and people stop buying it, but if you wait to long they are sold out so it is a gamble at best:wacko:

By the way the price on the skunk is around 2£, but that was almost the same as Animal Control Minifigure so I have a few of those..

8 hours ago, J4ck said:

Thanks for all the information B&P Grand Master! 

:laugh: You are welcome :wink:

8 hours ago, J4ck said:

Here is a piece that might be of interest:

Element 6179185

Design number 31587

Unit Price £0.54

Thanks for the tip, but only proper animal mould pieces count for me :tongue:

Searching the new Lego Elves sets and the new dark earth blue / trans green dragon wing used on Noctura's Tower is available and fairly cheap - £1.46. Thought some dragon MOCers may be interested. :)

I must say, availability seems very random e.g. the bat in the Wind Dragon set can be bought, but none of the other bats can be purchased. All I can think is that it is a 'loss leader' of sorts to get you to pick up a bat cheap and want to collect them all thus making you pick up all the other sets.

Edited by BacktoBricks

6 hours ago, julesvincent said:

BaP has been updated as of today and features some more elements from the 2018 sets.

Anything spectacular?

Just now, Borex said:

Anything spectacular?

The cougar (6215575) is publicly available ($4.44). As are the boxer shorts from the Mountain Police set (36582).

Ordered some grey roller coaster rails a couple days back to fiddle with (without needing to buy the whole Joker mansion). They're not in stock anymore - so hopefully my order gets fulfilled.

11 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

The cougar (6215575) is publicly available ($4.44).

That is almost 1$ cheaper than when i ordered it two weeks ago, not always best to be first in line I see *huh*

Edited by Roebuck

6 hours ago, TJJohn12 said:

Ordered some grey roller coaster rails a couple days back to fiddle with (without needing to buy the whole Joker mansion). They're not in stock anymore - so hopefully my order gets fulfilled.

I think they're temporarily out of stock i.e. People have bought loads and they're actually out of stock, this has happened, I believe, with other pieces when I came to order them they were out of stock then back in stock a month later (they were probably in stock in earlier but I only checked a month later).

On 1 March 2018 at 8:15 AM, Roebuck said:

I did the comparison with today's currency converter so that has probably change a lot since last summer, so the price may have been the same in both countries. The price has gone down yes :thumbup: I complained that the black bear was so expensive, because last summer I bought polar bears for around 2,5£ each! Then the nice lady on the phone said the prices may vary after how big the inventory is. So that could mean that the black bear will go down in price as the stock increases and people stop buying it, but if you wait to long they are sold out so it is a gamble at best:wacko:

By the way the price on the skunk is around 2£, but that was almost the same as Animal Control Minifigure so I have a few of those..

:laugh: You are welcome :wink:

Thanks for the tip, but only proper animal mould pieces count for me :tongue:

Awesome thanks for the skunk info! :wink:

The pieces for the Avenger IW sets are on bricks and pieces although the cool pieces aren't available it's nice to see 99% complete set inventories rather than being 85% complete.

Does anyone have a list of currently available light flesh heads?

Not exactly licensed pieces but just thought I'd mention that not only are a number of complete Ninjago minifigures from the newest wave available, but also this little gem: 6218242

4 hours ago, Undershadow said:

Not exactly licensed pieces but just thought I'd mention that not only are a number of complete Ninjago minifigures from the newest wave available, but also this little gem: 6218242

It shows as sold out. Were you able to call and order this torso?