LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Damn, the tiger still isn't available online (and probably will never be I suspect if it isn't available by now)

Things I did find that are showing up as "available" online: (at least as of the time of this posting and for me here in Australia)

Most of the minifig parts from Fun at the Beach

Printed ticket tile and clock from the Winter Village Station

The 1 x 1 round plate with the shaft sticking out

The VW beetle fender piece in red from the London Bus.

The tyres (but not the wheels) from the London Bus.

All of the parts from the LEGO House set except the printed tile (listed as "we dont sell this part individually"), the 1 x 1 plate in white (out of stock) and the 2 x 2 brick in trans-clear (not showing in the database)

Quite a few of the minifig parts from the Jungle and Coast Guard sets along with the printed map tile from the big jungle set.

The purple hood from the Teen Titans Go team pack.

The red Kayak (but not the purple one)

The head bandage part and that little baby piece from the Friends hospital.

The printed ski map from the Friends snow resort sets.

Captains hat, printed fish hooks tile, red toolbox, crab, bait shop sign, chicken, fishing net and what looks to be all the torsos/heads/legs from the Old Fishing Store (no lobster or seagull though)

White trophy, tan crab, black trophy, bowler hat, black crowbar, black police hat, clear fan, dark blue trophy, sand green trophy, dark red trophy, plate 2 x 2 with 2 studs, printed grey 2 x 2 comic book tile, dark grey trophy, gold trophy, cleaver, silver crab, azure guitar and top hat from NinjaGo City.

The launcher, gear piece, rip chord and clear piece from the Spinjitzu Master sets (but not the actual spinning bit)

I much prefer bricks and pieces over pick a brick. It's amusingly cheaper for most parts and has a much better inventory. I feel like pick a brick is lacking lately. The only downside that I have had with it was terrible shipping times. I have placed orders that arrive 2 months later.

On 2/2/2018 at 8:55 AM, fastlindyrick said:

16x32 baseplate (including blue!): 2748 $3.83 USD

Weirdly they are even more expensive now.

5 hours ago, nicman said:

I much prefer bricks and pieces over pick a brick. It's amusingly cheaper for most parts and has a much better inventory.

If a part is available in Pick a Brick then you are meant to order from there anyway I think. At least that's how I read it: 

'Double-check that the parts you need aren't available through Pick A Brick. If the bricks are available on Pick A Brick you will need to order them from there.'  

Going to go check out some of those parts :)

Edited by BacktoBricks

2 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Two days ago, my haul arrived! As always, I have prepared a structured overview :classic::

39476204034_4fb040f5df_z.jpg

Very nice! Where are the stripped white and grey legs, and the blue Hawaiian shirt from?

On 13-2-2018 at 12:32 AM, Amazing Bricks said:

Still waiting for mine to arrive... Nice haul @Exetrius that's some good stuff you have there. I only ordered minifigure parts and found some nice pieces.

Make sure to give us a loot shot! :wink:

On 3.2.2018 at 12:18 AM, jonwil said:

Damn, the tiger still isn't available online (and probably will never be I suspect if it isn't available by now)

I guess you know, but it is only a phone order away :wink:

Is it common that B&P have parts in a colour that have only have been in a CMF bag?

On 15-2-2018 at 8:48 PM, Roebuck said:

Is it common that B&P have parts in a colour that have only have been in a CMF bag?

Seems weird since they have the "we can not offer you anything from the CMF line, as we ourselves do not know what's in the bags" thing going on. Do you have a direct example of this? 

7 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Seems weird since they have the "we can not offer you anything from the CMF line, as we ourselves do not know what's in the bags" thing going on. Do you have a direct example of this? 

Yes, will update the tread when I get the order :wink:

A lot of new pieces have been added. Most are showing up as sold out, but there’s a few that are possible to purchase online, including the log costume.

Edit: All of the joker manor roller coaster track pieces are available. The wheels are also available, the carts are listed as sold out.

Licensed parts I’ve found (all are listed as sold out): night wing armour, noghtwing cap, gentleman ghost torso, crazy quilt legs, egg head coattails, Batman guitar, black kayak, firestarter cape, krypto body, krypto cape, lobo hair, Batman stubble head, porg head.

Edited by Merch

The carts from the big mining set are / were available when I checked a few hours ago.

5 hours ago, Merch said:

A lot of new pieces have been added. Most are showing up as sold out, but there’s a few that are possible to purchase online, including the log costume.

Edit: All of the joker manor roller coaster track pieces are available. The wheels are also available, the carts are listed as sold out.

Licensed parts I’ve found (all are listed as sold out): night wing armour, noghtwing cap, gentleman ghost torso, crazy quilt legs, egg head coattails, Batman guitar, black kayak, firestarter cape, krypto body, krypto cape, lobo hair, Batman stubble head, porg head.

A SECOND UPDATE?!?! [insert biggest smile ever here]

6 hours ago, Merch said:

2 hours ago, Maple said:

The carts from the big mining set are / were available when I checked a few hours ago.

Holy cow, thanks for the heads-up!! *oh2*:drool:

29 minutes ago, J4ck said:

A SECOND UPDATE?!?! [insert biggest smile ever here]

Same here, I immediately ordered a bunch of carts and grey corners! 

I almost forgot to order the wheels... :snicker:

Yes! Ordered me some rollercoasterstuff. Can't wait to make some wacky rollercoaster with/for my daughter.

12 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Thanks for the heads up!

No problem!

10 hours ago, Borex said:

Yes! Ordered me some rollercoasterstuff. Can't wait to make some wacky rollercoaster with/for my daughter.

Shame the medium stone grey curve isn't available or straight which ever one it is :laugh:

I'm considering buying the medium lilac track pieces :wink: