LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

5 minutes ago, Silent Nomad said:

Is it just a glitch on my cart, or are B&P orders not receiving VIP points this weekend?

I just checked for you (things in cart not bought) and they appear to still give vip points from what I can see. So I'd guess it's a glitch, maybe try a different browser.

Does your order consist entirely of B and p?

I believe it calculates points per piece added. So, if you order 50 different pieces, but none exceed 1 euro individually (note: taking into account their quantities), you won't receive any vip points.

On 24/11/2017 at 8:20 AM, Exetrius said:

I believe it calculates points per piece added. So, if you order 50 different pieces, but none exceed 1 euro individually (note: taking into account their quantities), you won't receive any vip points.

Well every time I've used  b and p the Vip points have been to the nearest pound of the whole order, when I was testing the checkout earlier I put 5 1x4s in at 20p each (which  isn't a great price but I only put them into my cart to check for @Silent Nomad ) and it totalled £1 and one vip point. thought of course it could vary by region, that would be weird but not unheard of.

Oh taking into account quantities, I think more testing is required.

I did some more tests and when ordering less than one pound of every piece, the vip points total was still the number of whole pounds for the whole order regardless of individual price per part (including quantities).

Edited by Agent Kallus

What? There are VIP points for BAP order? I've ordered a lot on Bricks and pieces and never got any vip points. I will try this and see what I'll get. Do you see how many points you get only on checkout? 

Edited by cebelicamya
Typo

2 hours ago, Exetrius said:

You do, you receive fractions of a point per piece but they just show as zero. But they are all totalled up.

It was an order that over $50 of which was B&P, but I added something from the regular shop to get free shipping, as I normally do.  I was waiting for the black Friday free shipping deal, so I could maybe take off the extra thing, but I don't think that worked.

Edit: I still needed a regular shop item for the free shipping, but I got the VIP points to show up again.  Thanks for all your help.

Edited by Silent Nomad

That glass piece has been available for months in both the Riddler Riddle Racer and one of the brick boxes.

39 minutes ago, jonwil said:

That glass piece has been available for months in both the Riddler Riddle Racer and one of the brick boxes.

Oh, my bad! I thought it was exclusive to the Joker Mansion, along with the trans green version of that part (which is not listed on B&P). 

Was really hoping to see Krakenskull from Nexo 30755 available again (aware it was a few months back), but sadly not.

When will the service return? And do they usually update their inventory with the winter City sets after they return?

Also, can someone tell me what the universal number for the torso is? I can't remember :hmpf_bad: 

I hope the new roller coaster track is added when the site comes back up. The two pieces in the black panther set are no where near enough.

10 hours ago, x105Black said:

The track will appear in a few places, but yes, I really hope it will show up as well.

In the black panther mine set, there is a mech piece that originates from nexo Knights in black. I hope that's on there.

Usually when the site reopens are there new pieces added?

Edited by der-vogel

23 hours ago, der-vogel said:

Usually when the site reopens are there new pieces added?

Yes but whether they are available to buy or not is another question... 

On 1/6/2018 at 1:43 PM, Kevii23 said:

When will the service return? And do they usually update their inventory with the winter City sets after they return?

Also, can someone tell me what the universal number for the torso is? I can't remember :hmpf_bad: 

Well, I can say the answer to the last question is 76382. I memorized it lol

And 88585 but this tends to be the CMF and licensed parts, but does include some purchasable ones.

Edited by MAB

45 minutes ago, Covi said:

BnP is back open for orders.

That was very early in February indeed :tongue:
The parts I want was still not listed so guess I will give them a call tomorrow :wink: