LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

2 hours ago, Exetrius said:

@anothergol Ohh, been there many times.... :sadnew: A good thing is, though, that it makes me think twice (or thrice) about what I'm about to order; usually the order gets cheaper the more I go over it.

Haha same here. It is usually a combination of anger and laziness to retype for me :grin:

The seagulls are listed but not for sale for me. Can anyone purchase them already or is it just too early. I only have one seagull but i really like to have more

6 hours ago, Roebuck said:

Yes, I noticed :sweet: If you do please update with the cost..

Unfortunately no lobster yet :sceptic:

Yeah I've noticed that also, it's been in 2 non licensed sets! Same with the boomerang piece! :angry:

5 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Did you call try calling them in?

I'll do it tomorrow, I forgot to do it today sorry :sad:

Just now, J4ck said:

Yeah I've noticed that also, it's been in 2 non licensed sets! Same with the boomerang piece! :angry:

I'll do it tomorrow, I forgot to do it today sorry :sad:

I was thinking of doing a minifigure order tomorrow, and tossing a couple of gulls in if it was possible.

Just now, K_Tiger said:

I was thinking of doing a minifigure order tomorrow, and tossing a couple of gulls in if it was possible.

Are you gonna ask about the 'gulls? Or waiting someone else to say yay or nay?

Just now, J4ck said:

Are you gonna ask about the 'gulls? Or waiting someone else to say yay or nay?

Oh, I'll ask and report on yay or nay if you (or someone else) don't beat me to it.

On 04/09/2017 at 5:59 PM, Legocity2713 said:

Haha same here. It is usually a combination of anger and laziness to retype for me :grin:

Ah, here I tend to inflate my order as I retype it.

So I couldn't call Lego, but they made me a new order according to what I asked by email, and surprisingly, most of the parts I wanted are indeed available. All "useful" parts, no licensed stuff or animals, so yeah, those are there too, even the new "stud+bar". So it works!
An interesting one is 6192787, wich is expensive, but that's one that's not on BL yet, and that has little chances to ever appear, as I can't imagine many BL sellers parting out a Lego Juniors (Cars) set.

Support said that the shop's bugs depend on the browser, but it's pretty much the same thing in FireFox or Chrome, here. Pretty sure it has to do with the target country which keeps changing on its own, sweeping the entire cart.

On 07/09/2017 at 7:33 PM, anothergol said:

An interesting one is 6192787, wich is expensive, but that's one that's not on BL yet, and that has little chances to ever appear, as I can't imagine many BL sellers parting out a Lego Juniors (Cars) set.

When they go on clearance, lots of resellers buy to part them out. I sold quite a few from last time they did Cars. The printed parts tend to be worthless, as they cannot be used elsewhere in many cases, but the generic parts can still sell well if bought cheap enough.

The Captains Hat, bait shop sign, grey chicken and fishing net are also available.

I wish they would hurry up and list the rest of the parts from the 2h2017 City sets...

Is anyone keeping a list of fleshie heads that are available? The only one I know of currently is Legolas (part number 6123723).

12 hours ago, Umbra-Manis said:

Was just on B&P today, and the new sweater print from the old fishing store is now available! (at least in the US)

11 hours ago, jonwil said:

The Captains Hat, bait shop sign, grey chicken and fishing net are also available.

I wish they would hurry up and list the rest of the parts from the 2h2017 City sets...

Nice finds! not only those of City 2h2017, but rather all of the themes's 2h2017, please! There are great licensed parts listed with image (i.e. Thor's helmet) and I am really curious which ones will become available! 

I have gone through TLNM sets and some others, here are parts I found noteworthy (some only for personal use):

9a6e778a9f.PNG

The tassel went from €3,99 to €0,30 :excited: 

Let's see how long it takes before it is out of stock...

The tassel is still £3.20 for UK.

But also that hairpiece 6135472 used to be £0.19, now up at £0.62.

3 hours ago, Exetrius said:

The tassel went from €3,99 to €0,30 :excited: 

Reveal hidden contents

Let's see how long it takes before it is out of stock...

ABOUT TIME! MUST HAVE BEEN AN ERROR.

On 7 September 2017 at 7:33 PM, anothergol said:

Ah, here I tend to inflate my order as I retype it.

So I couldn't call Lego, but they made me a new order according to what I asked by email, and surprisingly, most of the parts I wanted are indeed available. All "useful" parts, no licensed stuff or animals, so yeah, those are there too, even the new "stud+bar". So it works!

Support said that the shop's bugs depend on the browser, but it's pretty much the same thing in FireFox or Chrome, here. Pretty sure it has to do with the target country which keeps changing on its own, sweeping the entire cart.

Wait so you're telling me, if you order by email all parts are available?

8 hours ago, J4ck said:

Wait so you're telling me, if you order by email all parts are available?

by phone, normally. Did by email because their phone # doesn't work for me, but still had to phone (some UK number that did work) to pay, anyway.

8 hours ago, anothergol said:

by phone, normally. Did by email because their phone # doesn't work for me, but still had to phone (some UK number that did work) to pay, anyway.

Did you get the licensed pieces?

Did anyone try asking about the seagull yet?

They have Drax and Yandos body (hope I spelled them right) from Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

And they have these too.

6182793.jpg
6182793 1 USD 0.30 USD 0.30
6136391.jpg
6136391 1 USD 0.56 USD 0.56
6172693.jpg
6172693 1 USD 0.09 USD 0.09
6182794.jpg
6182794 1 USD 0.33 USD 0.33
6182796.jpg
6182796 1 USD 0.34 USD 0.34
6182795.jpg
6182795 1 USD 0.39 USD 0.39
6182792.jpg
6182792 1 USD 0.21 USD 0.21
Edited by LEGORACER1

25 minutes ago, LEGORACER1 said:

They have Drax and Yandos body (hope I spelled them right) from Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

Yondu - close :sweet:. Bang on with Drax.

Drax is a cool piece to be fair, the print on the body is really nice.

1 hour ago, Captain Britain said:

Yondu - close :sweet:. Bang on with Drax.

Drax is a cool piece to be fair, the print on the body is really nice.

I still own the previous Drax torso, which I got from B&P, yet I haven't found a fitting combo with it to date. 

12 hours ago, Exetrius said:

I still own the previous Drax torso, which I got from B&P.

Is the printing quality really better on the old version, like I've heard?  I'm trying to decide if I should get a second copy of the old torso for my GotGv2 Drax, or if I should just use the new version.

1 minute ago, Silent Nomad said:

Is the printing quality really better on the old version, like I've heard?  I'm trying to decide if I should get a second copy of the old torso for my GotGv2 Drax, or if I should just use the new version.

Well, I don't own both. I found a nice comparison though, I would say the old torso is more refined: https://www.flickr.com/photos/114676176@N08/sets/72157677930527484