LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

On 24/08/2017 at 9:29 AM, J4ck said:

It's going downhill in my country, time to wait from ordering to shipping has gone up quite a bit but that might be because the warehouse didn't have the new garmadon legs in yet.

On 24/08/2017 at 8:00 AM, jonwil said:

LEGO have really stepped up their game on B&P shipping times. Order was placed on the 17th of August, got the shipping notification about 8 hours later and the pieces arrived earlier today. Under a week to go from ordered to "arrived at my house in Australia" is amazingly fast :)

Well parts I ordered on the 14th are still in the warehouse, and it feels like longer that before but I'm probably just getting more impatient :tongue:. 7-10 days is what is stated on the website but maybe that doesn't include Sundays or the day it was ordered or maybe even Saturdays, heck Monday is bank holiday too so I just keep on wait'n.:thumbup:

I made an order that took about 2 full weeks. It was 7 - 10 days to get the invoice email, and another 7 - 10 to get shipped. When it got here and was missing parts, I called to get those parts sent. I also made another order, and was again told 7 - 10 days. I asked about that timeline and was told that they have a lot of orders, and it may take longer. That second order was the same as the first. About a week to invoice, about a week and a half to be delivered. It would be nice to see tracking information. That would help.

2 hours ago, AgentKallus of Hydra said:

Well parts I ordered on the 14th are still in the warehouse, and it feels like longer that before but I'm probably just getting more impatient :tongue:. 7-10 days is what is stated on the website but maybe that doesn't include Sundays or the day it was ordered or maybe even Saturdays, heck Monday is bank holiday too so I just keep on wait'n.:thumbup:

7-10 waiting days is when it is shipped not ordered, Lego needs to clarify this!!

1 hour ago, x105Black said:

I made an order that took about 2 full weeks. It was 7 - 10 days to get the invoice email, and another 7 - 10 to get shipped. When it got here and was missing parts, I called to get those parts sent. I also made another order, and was again told 7 - 10 days. I asked about that timeline and was told that they have a lot of orders, and it may take longer. That second order was the same as the first. About a week to invoice, about a week and a half to be delivered. It would be nice to see tracking information. That would help.

Never mind upgrading their warehouse, they need to upgrade their delivery :laugh: 

1 hour ago, K_Tiger said:

16 days from placing the order to delivery has been my experience.

10 hours ago, x105Black said:

About a week to invoice, about a week and a half to be delivered. 

8 hours ago, J4ck said:

7-10 waiting days is when it is shipped not ordered, Lego needs to clarify this!!

Ah thanks for the clarification :thumbup:, I'm sure it was quicker when I first did this but that was before the just2good video and everything so demand has increased now meaning it takes longer.

Just to double check (I'm sure its vaguely similar but still) what countries are these delivery time estimates from? UK right? I am not asking you to reveal anything you don't want too but it would be nice the clarify if you are okay with it.

I've had B&P orders shipped within 1 week, others up to 3 weeks. My few first orders were missing parts, the recent ones were fine.

From many angles (speed, broken cart system, uneasy search, clear parts not bagged separately & many others) B&P is much inferior to Bricklink, but it's still good to have it.

2 hours ago, AgentKallus of Hydra said:

Ah thanks for the clarification :thumbup:, I'm sure it was quicker when I first did this but that was before the just2good video and everything so demand has increased now meaning it takes longer.

Just to double check (I'm sure its vaguely similar but still) what countries are these delivery time estimates from? UK right? I am not asking you to reveal anything you don't want too but it would be nice the clarify if you are okay with it.

I'm in the States. 

Unrelated aside, but my VIP card showed up sometime back. They sent it all the way from Hungary.

My order was to the US. Earlier orders this year only took about 10 - 12 days all around, but the most recent were about 17 - 19 days. As I said, they have a heavy volume of orders causing the delay in invoicing.

I just watched a review of the Old Fishing Store set, and I noticed that there's a white nipple piece used in it.  I'm really looking forward to when that becomes available, and have been ever since it was used in the SDCC Captain America BrickHeadz model.

The white nipple is also available in the Series 17 Dance Instructor CMF, the Saturn V Rocket, the NinjaGo City and the Temple of the Ultimate Ultimate Weapon.

The Dance Instructor is the easiest/cheapest way to get it.

EDIT: Its actually available on Bricks & Pieces right now, element ID 6186681

Edited by jonwil

Just now, Exetrius said:

Got back from holiday, that means.. Loot shot! :grin:

36674777332_58c3e77215_z.jpg

Salazar's hair is sooo good!

What set do the Beetle wings in clear come from? I really need to know.

Nice haul, Exetrius. Trying to identify the orange hair and the black on the far right. I'm going to have to invest in plates and tiles soon myself, those tiles in the back with studs on the ends are very nice.

2 hours ago, x105Black said:

Nice haul, Exetrius. Trying to identify the orange hair and the black on the far right. I'm going to have to invest in plates and tiles soon myself, those tiles in the back with studs on the ends are very nice.

Orange hair? From left to right: 6145153, 6133830, 6107631, 6159776, 6158322, 6152300 and 6171772. 

Here's an overview of tiles, could be handy: https://puu.sh/wpqWH/b868f175fb.png :wink:

On 28 August 2017 at 0:10 AM, Exetrius said:

Got back from holiday, that means.. Loot shot! :grin:

[Insert Picture Here]

Salazar's hair is sooo good!

Love me some Loot Shota, cheers m80!! I'll post mine tomorrow, I got my two lots of replacements orders while I was away hiking.

On 25/08/2017 at 1:08 PM, x105Black said:

Mine has finally left the warehouse, only took 23 days :grin: It will probably be another week before it reaches so I hope its not missing anything.

On 28/08/2017 at 0:51 PM, Exetrius said:

Orange hair? From left to right: 6145153, 6133830, 6107631, 6159776, 6158322, 6152300 and 6171772. 

Here's an overview of tiles, could be handy: https://puu.sh/wpqWH/b868f175fb.png :wink:

That could prove useful :devil: thank you.

Edited by AgentKallus of Hydra

New pieces I noticed. I did not find anything new from the new Star Wars sets released today. 

21310 - OLD FISHING STORE

-old guys head

-cash register (roof brick)

-1x4 printed wood tile

-2 different 2x2 map tiles

On 31/08/2017 at 0:51 AM, AgentKallus of Hydra said:

Mine has finally left the warehouse, only took 23 days :grin: It will probably be another week before it reaches so I hope its not missing anything.

Nope, it arrived complete yesterday seems once it has left the warehouse then it is quick, before then not so much.

I just wanted to try the "call Lego to check" technique, since Lego had it confirmed to me by email (that yes, -sometimes- you can add parts listed as not in stock, if you act fast after your order).

God I so hate B&P. I'm a veteran buyer, so I always make a screen cap of my order because the link between B&P & the shop is so broken. And indeed it failed again. Even when you have your screenshot, re-typing 80+ lots is really painful..

Anyway, all this to say that, to add to the insult, Lego's phone number isn't even working for me. And they do warn about it, that some providers don't leave you access it. But I'm using the #1 provider in Belgium, and yet my mobile (who still has a fixed line these days?) can't call Lego.. Just perfect.

I so wish Lego had an official BrickLink shop... Bricklink is technically flawless. I don't mean that shop owners are flawless, but neither is Lego's B&P anyway.

So, tip for those who have never bought at B&P yet, -always- make a screen grab before passing the order from B&P to the shop.

2 hours ago, anothergol said:

I just wanted to try the "call Lego to check" technique, since Lego had it confirmed to me by email (that yes, -sometimes- you can add parts listed as not in stock, if you act fast after your order).

God I so hate B&P. I'm a veteran buyer, so I always make a screen cap of my order because the link between B&P & the shop is so broken. And indeed it failed again. Even when you have your screenshot, re-typing 80+ lots is really painful..

Anyway, all this to say that, to add to the insult, Lego's phone number isn't even working for me. And they do warn about it, that some providers don't leave you access it. But I'm using the #1 provider in Belgium, and yet my mobile (who still has a fixed line these days?) can't call Lego.. Just perfect.

I so wish Lego had an official BrickLink shop... Bricklink is technically flawless. I don't mean that shop owners are flawless, but neither is Lego's B&P anyway.

So, tip for those who have never bought at B&P yet, -always- make a screen grab before passing the order from B&P to the shop.

I type out my entire order onto the Notes app on my iPad then fill out the order on my computer. Last time I ordered, I had to put the order in three times (not 3 complete times fortunately) for me to progress to the shipping details page. For your information, I had over 180 pieces to fill in :sad: 

Seagulls have been listed on B&P from set 21310 @Roebuck

Talking about it, I might try the "call Lego to check" technique to see if the seagulls are available.

Edited by J4ck

@anothergol Ohh, been there many times.... :sadnew: A good thing is, though, that it makes me think twice (or thrice) about what I'm about to order; usually the order gets cheaper the more I go over it.

Screen grabs are indeed the way to go. Also, searching one big set with a lot of nice parts can save a lot of time compared to searching those individual parts. Same goes for element number instead of part design number.

4 hours ago, J4ck said:

Seagulls have been listed on B&P from set 21310 @Roebuck

Talking about it, I might try the "call Lego to check" technique to see if the seagulls are available.

Yes, I noticed :sweet: If you do please update with the cost..

Unfortunately no lobster yet :sceptic: