LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

8 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Eh, there are two US sellers for the hair piece, and it would make more sense to pay the few cents extra for the complete Orc or Taserface minifigs it comes with than give them $3+ for it. Especially with shipping and all those nice fees they have.

Or, you know, LEGO could stop coming up with excuses to not take my money.

Funny, I got mixed up and thought you meant Lashina.  That's the one I am looking for.

I'm waiting for all the pieces of the book from the Silent Mary set to be available, because I've kind of taken to collecting that style of book.

Just now, Silent Nomad said:

I'm waiting for all the pieces of the book from the Silent Mary set to be available, because I've kind of taken to collecting that style of book.

I tried to get those over the phone, but they wouldn't sell them because they are licensed.  I'd love those, as well.

3 hours ago, x105Black said:

Funny, I got mixed up and thought you meant Lashina.  That's the one I am looking for.

A couple of the area Walmarts have her set for a Five-spot. I may just go grab one for the parts.

6 hours ago, x105Black said:

I tried to get those over the phone, but they wouldn't sell them because they are licensed.  I'd love those, as well.

That's interesting, because they eventually released the Disney book from the castle set.  I was expecting the Silent Mary book to be released eventually because of that precedent.

16 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

A couple of the area Walmarts have her set for a Five-spot. I may just go grab one for the parts.

I'll have to take a look.  I guess $5 might be better than not getting it at all.

11 hours ago, Silent Nomad said:

That's interesting, because they eventually released the Disney book from the castle set.  I was expecting the Silent Mary book to be released eventually because of that precedent.

That's a good point.  I'll keep my fingers crossed on that one.

2 hours ago, x105Black said:

I'll have to take a look.  I guess $5 might be better than not getting it at all.

It's a good parts pack for $5. Sadly, I missed out on the $7 Water Dragons.

I wish B+P would enable a long-term "hold" list.  I've got a few pieces I want right now but not enough to warrant an order...

I have decided not to wait for the rest of the new parts to show up (tiger, new minifig parts etc etc) and to just go ahead and place an order anyway (otherwise I might not have them in time to get them into MOCs for the LEGO show in October)

5 minutes ago, jonwil said:

I have decided not to wait for the rest of the new parts to show up (tiger, new minifig parts etc etc) and to just go ahead and place an order anyway (otherwise I might not have them in time to get them into MOCs for the LEGO show in October)

Have you tried to call in the order? Pretty sure you can order tigers that way, I did it back in the beginning of June and several EB members have done it since :wink:

The very limited number of different parts you can order by phone and the high shipping costs for Bricks & Pieces orders to Australia dont make that a viable option. In any case I dont need the tiger or the other not-yet-available stuff for my October show MOC plans so I will order what I do need now (teapot, dark blue wheel arches etc etc) along with whatever else is available for sale that I could make use of in the future (e.g. the other 2 big cats) to hit the "100 different parts" limit for online Bricks & Pieces orders and justify the $15 shipping cost (or maybe even increase the order to $200 with a Fun at the Beach and some other stuff so I get free shipping)

I ordered one of each of the big cats recently and a few other bits to flesh out the order. I received it the other day and it had everything except the big cats... I mean really, that was the main part of the order!  Pfft! They should be sending me them along soon thankfully,

Yeah, I had an order that included a lot of tigers.  I got the order and it had no tigers (even though they were on the invoice).  So I called and they are being sent out now.  But seriously, how do you miss all those tigers?

Finally got my Bricks & Pieces order placed (after realizing that if I wait for the tiger and kayak and other stuff to show up, the parts wont arrive in time for me to use them for the October show)

A few nice pieces in this one including the Venus Fly Trap, Leopard, Panther, new sunglasses head from Fun at the Beach, kayak paddle, 1 x 2 compass tile from the Jungle sets, white and pink teapots, Penguin umbrella, dentist torso, Fun at the Beach lifeguard torso, mudguards in dark blue and medium blue, some nice hair, the short legs in a few colors I didn't own yet, the Angry Birds egg piece in white, some nice dark purple pieces and more besides.

On the "Order Status" page, it doesn't show the leopard and panther, it instead shows that I ordered a "6206370 PROTECTIVE BAG,ANIMAL NO. 1" and a "6206371 PROTECTIVE BAG,ANIMAL NO. 1". Can anyone who has ordered the big cats before confirm if this is what is supposed to happen and can anyone identify which of those part numbers corresponds to which of the big cats? (and if anyone has the matching number/name that goes with the tiger, that would be useful information as well)

7 hours ago, jonwil said:

Finally got my Bricks & Pieces order placed (after realizing that if I wait for the tiger and kayak and other stuff to show up, the parts wont arrive in time for me to use them for the October show)

As I have stated earlier, you can still get the tigers! After you have sent in the big order online, call in and add the tigers to the order.. You have to do this before they pick your order! Also make sure the price is the same for the bricks on the first order when you get the next receipt :wink: 

20 minutes ago, Roebuck said:

As I have stated earlier, you can still get the tigers! After you have sent in the big order online, call in and add the tigers to the order.. You have to do this before they pick your order! Also make sure the price is the same for the bricks on the first order when you get the next receipt :wink: 

That's actually super useful to know! Thank you sir!

Thanks for the tip but its too late now, I just got a notification that my parts have shipped (that was fast :)

I will place another order later in the year (or early next year) to get the stuff that isn't yet available (none of which I actually need for the projects I am working on for the October show even if 1 or 2 might potentially have been nice to have).

Not that I am unhappy with the parts I did order, some great stuff in there and I got all the parts I actually need for my MOCs like the dark blue mudguards :)

LEGO have really stepped up their game on B&P shipping times. Order was placed on the 17th of August, got the shipping notification about 8 hours later and the pieces arrived earlier today. Under a week to go from ordered to "arrived at my house in Australia" is amazingly fast :)

Just checked my order and they got it 100% right, all the parts I ordered are there. Somehow though I got 3 extra pieces I didn't order, a 1 x 2 plate in brown that I ordered none of, an extra 1 x 1 round plate with handle in trans clear (ordered 4, packing list says 4, got 5) and most bizarrely I got an extra copy of the lifeguard torso from the Fun at the Beach set (ordered 2, packing list says 2, got 3).

Edited by jonwil

1 hour ago, jonwil said:

LEGO have really stepped up their game on B&P shipping times. Order was placed on the 17th of August, got the shipping notification about 8 hours later and the pieces arrived earlier today. Under a week to go from ordered to "arrived at my house in Australia" is amazingly fast :)

Just checked my order and they got it 100% right, all the parts I ordered are there. Somehow though I got 3 extra pieces I didn't order, a 1 x 2 plate in brown that I ordered none of, an extra 1 x 1 round plate with handle in trans clear (ordered 4, packing list says 4, got 5) and most bizarrely I got an extra copy of the lifeguard torso from the Fun at the Beach set (ordered 2, packing list says 2, got 3).

It's going downhill in my country, time to wait from ordering to shipping has gone up quite a bit but that might be because the warehouse didn't have the new garmadon legs in yet.

There are incomplete set inventories even on the missing pieces section for the ninjgao movie sets, this is disgraceful.

I think people need to take a step back and think about what this service offers. This is a toy maker letting you buy individual parts from sets along with ordering replacement parts free of charge if they were missing.

I can't think of another toy maker offering this service. If a part isn't there it can't be described as disgraceful. There's a sense of entitlement that can run through this forum that staggers me at times. 'Adults' throwing tantrums because things aren't leaked quickly enough and now this...

I am certainly not complaining about the awesome service TLG has given me and all the cool parts I have gotten that would otherwise only be available in expensive sets.