LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 1:07 PM, K_Tiger said:

That's a pretty good question. The Knights and Season 1's nameless army builders are already there, I think Whiparella is the most expensive of the S1 figures, and she's not very high right now. Season 2's army builders will get there, too. The named characters might be a different story. S.2 Wave 2 hasn't come out here in the States, so there aren't a lot of Krakenskulls, Gargs or Harpies on BL yet, and those that are seem artificially high. Some of them will be cheaper purchased on B&P in the short term, at least.

EDIT:

Aaaand LEGO shipped Krakenskull's helmet. One order, four shipments, two of which are just a single item. C'mon, LEGO. :sceptic:

Wow never heard that problem before, I've order three times and my last order had almost £28 worth of Lego in!

I'm not sure what happened, other than all the parts filtered in at different times. As long as they all get here eventually I won't be too vexed. Trying to decide what to order next. :laugh:

8 hours ago, jonwil said:

This thread stopped being about licensed pieces ages ago, now its about all the cool or interesting pieces LEGO happens to make available to buy.

Sounds good to me!

YAYB_P.jpg

Krakenskull and his cape managed to arrive on the same day, all though they were shipped a day apart. I suspect the rest will trickle in throughout the week.

7 hours ago, Dadster said:

Giddiup!  Ordered the black and spotted leopards.  No tiger though...

Nice! Can't wait for the Bear next year. The rest of my Harpy figure came, and it makes me damn happy Nexo Knights is continuing into next year.

I ordered a lot of parts for my brothers batpod online, then shortly after I called in to order a flock of parrots and an aurora of polar bears (not available now online in Norway). It went OK and the animals where added to the existing order, but when I got the receipt I noticed something was wrong! Turned out I had paid 20 dollars more than i should for the parts *huh* E.g. the already expediences tires had increases with 2 dollars a piece :wacko:

Sendt a mail and made Lego aware of this, and they apologized and returned the 20 dollars. Apparently there was a bug in the system so they did not have the same prices on the parts as we had online. If this is only a problem in Norway I do not now, but if you do as me and order online then call inn to add extra parts to the order you should have a good look at the prices on the receipt to avoid paying to much...

Maybe most parts are cheaper to order online? On the other hand when I ordered the big cats by phone just after the jungle sets where released they where cheaper than the black and spotted leopard turned out to be online (when they showed up there later, tiger is still not online to compare) :sceptic:

Edited by Roebuck

You can buy the head and legs of Kendo Lloyd from 30608. The torso and armor are out of stock, and the hair and helmet are not listed.

None of the other Ninjago Movie sets are listed on there though.

16 hours ago, PickleManDan said:

You can buy the head and legs of Kendo Lloyd from 30608. The torso and armor are out of stock, and the hair and helmet are not listed.

None of the other Ninjago Movie sets are listed on there though.

Oh, great!

I don't know if this has been known, but the Harleen Quinzel hair is available.

Just placed a large order, mostly colourful tiles, but minifig heads and hairs as well, most notably Salazar's. Loot shot in a month or so! :purrr:

2 hours ago, Exetrius said:

Oh, great!

I don't know if this has been known, but the Harleen Quinzel hair is available.

Just placed a large order, mostly colourful tiles, but minifig heads and hairs as well, most notably Salazar's. Loot shot in a month or so! :purrr:

Wow, and I thought 16 days was bad!

Just now, K_Tiger said:

Wow, and I thought 16 days was bad!

Nah, I'll be going on holiday for three weeks, but I'll be home a single day in between, but I doubt I can make it then. We'll see. :wink:

Asked on lego chat system about ordering certain parts (new flash figure parts, a random ninjago hood piece and then a new tile piece). Instead of the usual "not for sale it's licensed" answer I was told they were due to go on sale end of August.  I'll be holding off on that flash set for now!

I just ordered the new Ninjago movie fence piece. It was $0.89 a piece if anyone's interested. Had to do it over the phone. Lloyd's new sword was also available over the phone. I tried for some license parts and got shut down each time.

6 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

I just ordered the new Ninjago movie fence piece. It was $0.89 a piece if anyone's interested. Had to do it over the phone. Lloyd's new sword was also available over the phone. I tried for some license parts and got shut down each time.

Thats great! Those are such great parts. I want the black Samurai hair with the bun so I might call or wait to see if it'll be available online anytime soon.

I was looking into buying some licenced figure parts for the first time, but of all the sets I looked through (Justice League and Spider Man HC) none of tje minifigure parts were available to buy. They were just flat out "out of stock". Does this happen to all the licened themes that you cant get the minifigs? I was really meaning to buy flash fig, cyborg and new batman fig. Anyone got any ideas or any other place to buy them for relativly cheap like under $7 per fig

1 hour ago, MKJoshA said:

That's very good news, thank you!

They generally don't make complete licensed minifigures available. Sometimes they'll just do a hair piece, sometimes a torso or leg assembly. I don't think the heads are ever available. I got everything for the Library Ghost from the Ghostbusters Firehouse, except for the head. I need a Whiparella hair piece, but I'm not sure if they'll sell me one, as all it's other appearances are licensed sets.

Just now, K_Tiger said:

I need a Whiparella hair piece, but I'm not sure if they'll sell me one, as all it's other appearances are licensed sets.

Yeah, I'm hoping to find that one, as well.  Please be sure to report it here in the event that you can find it available, and I will do the same.

3 hours ago, YoshiBlockr said:

I was looking into buying some licenced figure parts for the first time, but of all the sets I looked through (Justice League and Spider Man HC) none of tje minifigure parts were available to buy. They were just flat out "out of stock". Does this happen to all the licened themes that you cant get the minifigs? I was really meaning to buy flash fig, cyborg and new batman fig. Anyone got any ideas or any other place to buy them for relativly cheap like under $7 per fig

3 hours ago, x105Black said:

Yeah, I'm hoping to find that one, as well.  Please be sure to report it here in the event that you can find it available, and I will do the same.

For licensed pieces your best bet is Bricklink. Bricks and Pieces very rarely, if ever, has licensed torsos, heads, etc.

Eh, there are two US sellers for the hair piece, and it would make more sense to pay the few cents extra for the complete Orc or Taserface minifigs it comes with than give them $3+ for it. Especially with shipping and all those nice fees they have.

Or, you know, LEGO could stop coming up with excuses to not take my money.

Edited by K_Tiger

12 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

I don't think the heads are ever available.

Sure they are. This lot were purchased through B&P.

EVL5eCx.jpg

In the past I've had loads of different heads: Luke, Han and Leia, Palpatine and Vader, Legolas, Gimli, Gandalf, Mirkwood Elf, Harley Quinn (plus Harleen Quinzel), Joker, Cyborg, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Sinestro, Superman / Hyperion, all four Ghostbusters ...

Very few of them now. My point is that heads are frequently available - often more available than torsos - if you get them when they appear. They are harder to search for though.

I've had loads of good stuff through the years. In the early days they made loads of mistakes. I've bought torsos before they were released in some cases. When the Batman game (50003) was out, they were selling all the microfigs for 35p each. They were available for about two months before they got pulled. Same thing with the LOTR game figures. It was even better when they made mistakes and listed stuff for 0p or 5p and let those purchases go through.

If I had known about call-ins and the "not so out-of-stock" trick I'd probably have a complete Librarian Ghost today. :cry_happy: