LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

4 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

I got the polar bear, tiger and leopard sent for free. Don't know how it happened exactly but I think I accidentally went to missing pieces instead of bricks and pieces. But funny enough, they didn't ask for any number or anything, just an email that said they were sorry I was missing pieces and then suddenly they showed up in the mailbox

Which 2x2 map are you talking about? In which set is it? 

It's in the City Jungle set 60161. This part.

I seem to be the only person who called in for a Tiger and was told no. Perhaps I should try again one of these days.

6 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Where are those pieces that look like cardboard boxes from? A Friends set?

The cardboard boxes? It's a new piece apparently so it shouldn't be hard to find at Brickset.

Well, this is a bad sign for me. They shipped half my Krakenskull/Harpy order. At least the Tiger is coming for the ride. :hmpf_bad:

2 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

Well, this is a bad sign for me. They shipped half my Krakenskull/Harpy order. At least the Tiger is coming for the ride. :hmpf_bad:

What do you mean?

I got a shipping notification, and only half of the order is listed. The rest of it is still "In Warehouse". Reckon they might ship those parts when the backordered piece becomes available.

23 hours ago, Sneakguest said:

I got the polar bear, tiger and leopard sent for free. Don't know how it happened exactly but I think I accidentally went to missing pieces instead of bricks and pieces. But funny enough, they didn't ask for any number or anything, just an email that said they were sorry I was missing pieces and then suddenly they showed up in the mailbox

You are probably also on their list of people that abuse the missing parts system. There is no way the retail sets would be missing those three animals.

2 hours ago, MAB said:

You are probably also on their list of people that abuse the missing parts system. There is no way the retail sets would be missing those three animals.

I doubt they've even noticed.

I made the stupid mistake of doing the exact same thing back when I got into Lego after my dark ages and saw people saying the Maria Hill / Nick Fury figs were available online minus the heads. I quickly jumped on, ordered them up and wondered if I'd done it correctly but obviously went through the wrong channels (this was all new to me, I'd never used either of these services before). I did even contact Lego offering to pay for them because I don't want to be on their sh*t list after being pointed in the right direction on here and they told me it's not a problem, they appreciate me contacting them but enjoy the figs and be sure to keep on collecting!

That said, I've also recently learned that @Duncan Young was banned from their service for ordering genuine replacement parts, and I also had to order some replacement parts recently due to shoddy printing and had to jump through hoops for it.

3 hours ago, MAB said:

There is no way the retail sets would be missing those three animals.

I did get a retail set missing all the animals once, it was the big Jurrasic World set and every dino in the set was missing. LEGO sent me most but not all. The set wasn't resealed when I bought it and all minifigures were there and all bags were sealed. It was very very strange.

However, @Sneakguest it is definitely not right to request replacements for free when you are suppose to be purchasing stuff you want and it's not actually replacements. Things like this will cause major issue and are outright wrong to do. Also, going around talking about it is not the most intelligent thing to do. I have a hard time believing anyone could do this by accident, personally, since we have all been talking about cost and when you fill out those forms it would have shown $0.

12 hours ago, MAB said:

No of course not, the risk of that is astronomical, that is why I think it's strange they just send them to me, but I guess that they might think that it's also taking time to inquire and if it's not too many items, they probably think it's easier just to let it pass.

But wait, are you joking or do you think there is such a list? 

9 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

I did get a retail set missing all the animals once, it was the big Jurrasic World set and every dino in the set was missing. LEGO sent me most but not all. The set wasn't resealed when I bought it and all minifigures were there and all bags were sealed. It was very very strange.

However, @Sneakguest it is definitely not right to request replacements for free when you are suppose to be purchasing stuff you want and it's not actually replacements. Things like this will cause major issue and are outright wrong to do. Also, going around talking about it is not the most intelligent thing to do. I have a hard time believing anyone could do this by accident, personally, since we have all been talking about cost and when you fill out those forms it would have shown $0.

As I said, I didn't do it on purpose. Even if let's say my moral wouldn't stop me, I actually would not have believed they would send it without any inquiry. 
and however hard you might think anyone can do it by accident, I have done a lot more crazy stuff by accident than accidentally pressing the wrong button... it's not that astonishing 

And for the 0 $, it didn't show any amount at all, just a message that they would get back to me...

Edited by Sneakguest

15 hours ago, Captain Britain said:

That said, I've also recently learned that @Duncan Young was banned from their service for ordering genuine replacement parts, and I also had to order some replacement parts recently due to shoddy printing and had to jump through hoops for it.

Wait, what? What's that about?

(BTW, just got my tiger army today, courtesy of @x105Black! Bonus kudos for the Han-hair, I didn't know you got those!)

6 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

(BTW, just got my tiger army today, courtesy of @x105Black! Bonus kudos for the Han-hair, I didn't know you got those!)

Yes, that's right, I did receive my tigers!  So happy to have them!

Got my leopards today, along with my Venus fly tap and the parts for my Hot Dog van. Can't wait for that bear next year.

18 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

Can't wait for that bear next year.

Indeed, and the mountain cat!

12 minutes ago, x105Black said:

Indeed, and the mountain cat!

Having the Jaguar and Leopard in-hand, and with the Tiger on the way, I may be good on this particular big cat mold. Ya never know, though, they may do something with it again that would necessitate another purchase. :laugh:

Edited by K_Tiger

I've got the jaguar, leopard, and panther, and they are all fantastic.  I'd love more big cats, but I'm a cat guy.  I love LEGO animals.

I tried to place an order today including some POTC pieces from the Silent Mary set, but was told I couldn't because they are licensed.  So I tried a couple of minifigure parts from the Star Wars Rathtar Escape set, but the same thing happened there.  I also tried, just out of curiosity, to order the brown bear from 2012 and the goat from 2011, but both are out of production and unavailable.  It's a shame, but oh well.

Don't y'all feel that the big cats are a bit too big in comparison with minifigures? I am still tempted on ordering a tiger, but the leopard and panther feel too big for me. 

My order came in today. Hopefully will call again this week and try to get some tigers, if I'm lucky. 

Best day of the month! B&P arrival

I placed my order in ages ago and still haven't had an email to say they've shipped it never mind receiving it! 

To be fair it was over 180 pieces worth :sad:

My last order was 14 panthers, 6 leopards and 4 tigers + some other minifigures stuff.
Scarecrow's torso was in it. They didn't have the head, too bad.

I got one Panther, and I haven't had a chance to order a Leopard yet, but I thought i was going to be happy with one of each...Until I saw your picture of a whole horde. They're much more menacing as a pack...

6 hours ago, Borex said:

Don't y'all feel that the big cats are a bit too big in comparison with minifigures? I am still tempted on ordering a tiger, but the leopard and panther feel too big for me. 

Scale has always struck me as an afterthought with LEGO. Tigers are considerably larger animals than the panther and leopard, so it works a little better, I think. On the B&P front, they shipped Krakenskull's cape all by itself. I hope that doesn't become a theme for this order.

I see from Darkdragon's post that at least one of the Gravellers is available, so I guess I'll go after those when I try for General Garg and Stone Clay.

9 hours ago, J4ck said:

I placed my order in ages ago and still haven't had an email to say they've shipped it never mind receiving it! 

To be fair it was over 180 pieces worth :sad:

I never got a shipment order, it simply arrived.