LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

53 minutes ago, Silent Nomad said:

Has anyone else noticed that B&P gives VIP points now?  I don't think that used to be the case.

Yes. it's been like that the last 2-3 months.

15 hours ago, Silent Nomad said:

Has anyone else noticed that B&P gives VIP points now?  I don't think that used to be the case.

14 hours ago, DK_Titan said:

Yes. it's been like that the last 2-3 months.

4 hours ago, x105Black said:

Interestingly, it gives points based on each part rather than the total purchase.

I made my last order in April, we didn't get any VIP points, in that case I have an order of almost 200 pieces ready for the of almost £30 so I can get the same VIP points as someone spending £200! Wow! That's pretty amazing.

Edited by J4ck

3 minutes ago, J4ck said:

I made my last order in April, we didn't get any VIP points, in that case I have an order of almost 200 pieces ready for the of almost £30 so I can get the same VIP points as someone spending £200! Wow! That's pretty amazing.

It's points based off each €/ £/ $ spent on that part.  So if you buy 10 tiles of same type and colour  for €1 you'll get 1 point. (Same as when buying products). You don't get points for each individual  part. Sorry to burst your bubble!

32 minutes ago, J4ck said:

Sorry, I meant it was based on each entry in the order.  Some parts did not give me any points because they were very inexpensive.  Others gave me a few points because they were more expensive, and / or I got a good number of them.  Looks like each line of the order had to be above $1 to qualify.

For example:

I ordered 40 pyramid 1x1 tiles at $0.09 each ($3.60).  I got 3 points.

I ordered 1 "Mini Helmet No. 87" at $.28.  No points awarded.

So, some additional info on calling vs online and licensed parts. I called today to order some parts and was told they cannot sell licensed parts via B&P. I did not however get a clear answer on why licensed parts sometimes show up online...

For those thinking of ordering Krakenskull, the cape may not be available. The operator said the system had it listed as discontinued. She's gonna talk to the parts team, but I expect it won't be coming.

Oh, and the torso ( I believe that was the part) is on backorder until August. :(

Edited by K_Tiger

They round points in the display, but you do get them even on small items. If you buy 4*10p parts you spend 40p and get 0.4 VIP points and it is displayed as zero. But it is added to the running total. If the next item is 7*10p parts they get 0.7 points, will show as 1 point and carry over 0.1 points. And so on.

56 minutes ago, MAB said:

They round points in the display, but you do get them even on small items. If you buy 4*10p parts you spend 40p and get 0.4 VIP points and it is displayed as zero. But it is added to the running total. If the next item is 7*10p parts they get 0.7 points, will show as 1 point and carry over 0.1 points. And so on.

Well that's good information to have.  Thanks.

1 hour ago, MAB said:

Thank you sir!

Also Wonder Woman's hair from the Wonder Woman Mvoie set is available.

Edited by J4ck

Before I call, can anyone confirm success in trying to order the Tiger from the US?

50 minutes ago, MKJoshA said:

Before I call, can anyone confirm success in trying to order the Tiger from the US?

They let me order one yesterday. $5.10.

4 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

I haven't received them yet, but they have shipped.

1 hour ago, J4ck said:

Just sent an order for an order of about 200 pieces :laugh: 

Noice. They got back to me about Krakenskull's cape. $2.10. Not sure if they'll find all the other parts that were missing price details.

6 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Noice. They got back to me about Krakenskull's cape. $2.10. Not sure if they'll find all the other parts that were missing price details.

WHAT!? YOU CAN BUY CAPES!?

I don't know if it is already mentioned, but Salazars hair from the Silent Mary set is available.

1 hour ago, Plissken said:

I don't know if it is already mentioned, but Salazars hair from the Silent Mary set is available.

As far as I know, no it hasn't been mentioned.

9 hours ago, J4ck said:

WHAT!? YOU CAN BUY CAPES!?

They gave me a price for it, so I'm thinking you can, at least in this case.

I'm always wary when things like capes start being mentioned. I'm not sure why the phone option rather than the web order is any different but when things that are clearly 'sold out' (i.e. not available) start being picked up it always gets me thinking someone is using it as the replacement brick service... like the person who got several full figures that just weren't available from B&P such as the Death Trooper from Krennic's shuttle complete with pauldron.

Nice that the new dual moulded legs are available from the beach set... at least Flash will have his boots for so many people and Dr Fate customs will benefit too.

One thing I noticed were some pieces are now out of stock, I don't know whether it's because they are a popular piece to buy or if Lego isn't selling them anymore. The one piece I can remember that is out of stock are the black wheels used for skateboards.

On 7/8/2017 at 11:22 AM, Robianco said:

I'm always wary when things like capes start being mentioned. I'm not sure why the phone option rather than the web order is any different but when things that are clearly 'sold out' (i.e. not available) start being picked up it always gets me thinking someone is using it as the replacement brick service... like the person who got several full figures that just weren't available from B&P such as the Death Trooper from Krennic's shuttle complete with pauldron.

Nice that the new dual moulded legs are available from the beach set... at least Flash will have his boots for so many people and Dr Fate customs will benefit too.

wow... wish I had been that person getting the death troopers... Either someone at Lego hooked them up or they lied saying the figure was missing, but it would be awfully suspicious if someone called and said all the parts of one figure in a set were missing. I have literally never, over the past 25 years, seen a part missing from a set. 

I just successfully ordered some tigers, the new 2x2 map, Salazar's hair, TLBM Tarantula's hair, TLBM Joker's torso from the Lowrider set, Krakenskull's helmet, the bamboo leaves in red from the new Elves sets, and some more pieces. The lady I talked to gave me no trouble about ordering licensed pieces and I was able to get every part I asked for. Now, I only asked about licensed pieces that you can currently order online without calling, but I was able to order them over the phone.