LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

You say the animals are cheaper on bricklink...I always thought that too until the brown and polar bear were released and hey we're always cheaper on bnp. I had hoped they would come down on bricklink and they never did then they got retired and I missed out. Now I won't spend the ridiculous prices they are asking for them. So 5-6$ for some big cats but I'm guaranteed to get them...worth it.

I was browsing B&P and I noticed there is one torso available from the Ultra Agents theme still available, can't remember the price exactly but it's under $1/£1

Not really licensed, but the parts from fun on the beach are available. So for those of you who want the dual coloured legs, now is the time. 

Edited by Zergos

2 hours ago, Zergos said:

Not really licensed, but the parts from fun on the beach are available. So for those of you who want the dual coloured legs, now is the time. 

I thought they've been on there for a little while. Granted I haven't checked for a few weeks but were they taken down in that period of time? Still awesome to know, thanks.

Too bad the more interesting pieces from Fun at the Beach aren't available yet (e.g. the Hawaiian Shirt torso)

22 hours ago, J4ck said:

I was browsing B&P and I noticed there is one torso available from the Ultra Agents theme still available, can't remember the price exactly but it's under $1/£1

Which torso?

My panther came today. Sure has me hoping (against hope) that the tiger and leopard show up on B&P as well.

Just now, K_Tiger said:

My panther came today. Sure has me hoping (against hope) that the tiger and leopard show up on B&P as well.

Leopards already there.

7 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Thanks for the heads up.

If you call in the order you can get the tiger also, called and got all three as soon as the sets were released :wink:

4 hours ago, jonwil said:

Lets hope the tiger shows up too :)

No doubt it will, the other two have shown up. I'm gonna wait until about November to see if any pieces drop in price, I've seen it happen with a couple of pieces before.

17 hours ago, Sportzjester said:

Anyone find any good Star Wars pieces (minifies, weapons, printed pieces, etc.)?

@Sportzjester Yes:

• Skiff Guard torso
  • updated Han Solo hair
  • Han Solo Hoth torso
  • UCS B-wing canopy
  • This 2x2 control panel tile: https://brickset.com/parts/4615837
  • a couple of the Rogue One CCBS parts 

That's all I could find, please give us a heads-up if you find any more yourself. :wink:

8 hours ago, Roebuck said:

If you call in the order you can get the tiger also, called and got all three as soon as the sets were released :wink:

Can you do that for all parts that are listed but not able for purchase online? Because thats actually awesome to know. Thanks for the heads up :thumbup:

Edited by Legocity2713

20 minutes ago, Legocity2713 said:

Can you do that for all parts that are listed but not able for purchase online? Because thats actually awesome to know. Thanks for the heads up :thumbup:

I'd like to know this, too. I've got some minifigures I'd like to complete!

9 hours ago, Roebuck said:

D'oh! Wish I would have stopped here before ordering this morning. I'll keep this in mind for next time. Thanks!

7 hours ago, Exetrius said:

@Sportzjester Yes:

• Skiff Guard torso
  • updated Han Solo hair
  • Han Solo Hoth torso
  • UCS B-wing canopy
  • This 2x2 control panel tile: https://brickset.com/parts/4615837
  • a couple of the Rogue One CCBS parts 

That's all I could find, please give us a heads-up if you find any more yourself. :wink:

Updated Luke Skywalker hair as well, same price as the Updated Han Solo hair as far as I'm aware.

Edited by J4ck

5 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

5 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

I'd like to know this, too. I've got some minifigures I'd like to complete!

D'oh! Wish I would have stopped here before ordering this morning. I'll keep this in mind for next time. Thanks!

I do not now, you have to ask for every piece. There are also limitations when calling in the order; 16 different bricks up to 200 a piece. So it works best for small orders with rare parts. I have only done it twice with mostly animals, and the shako hat as the only minifig part (in 2015). The only part they had, but could not sell me was the lobster since it was licensed *huh*

The life guard torso from Fun at the Beach is now showing as available.

No sign of anything else new from that set (or any of the new parts from the other City sets)

Does anyone know the right part number for the new giant spider from the Jungle sets? I cant find it on Brickset or Bricks & Pieces at all (let alone figure out if its available to buy or not)

5 hours ago, jonwil said:

Does anyone know the right part number for the new giant spider from the Jungle sets? I cant find it on Brickset or Bricks & Pieces at all (let alone figure out if its available to buy or not)

I looked at the instructions for 60156 and 60159 on Brickset, and the number for the spider is 6177449. It looks like they simply haven't added it to the inventory yet.

Edited by K_Tiger

1 hour ago, K_Tiger said:

I looked at the instructions for 60156 and 60159 on Brickset, and the number for the spider is 6177449. It looks like they simply haven't added it to the inventory yet.

I doubt it'll ever be available if it's not in the inventory, sorry :(