LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Personally, I'm not so much interested in licensed parts, but if anyone happens to see any of this year's new parts popping up, plz share.

Here are 6, available for quite some time, but stil massively expensive on BL for some of them:

-24217 (stud with hole) in LBG, 10c

-43898 (3x3 radar) in LBG, 30c

-61409 (1x2 slope) in LBG, 10c

-93550 (rapier), 70c (same as on BL actually)

-43719 (4x4 double-wedge) in LBG, 60c (cheaper on BL)

-18649 (1x2 with 2 handlebars), in black & LBG, 17c

and that's really not much, B&P is still deceptively empty of all the recent cool parts.

Here I'm monitoring these from time to time:

23969 bordered panel in LBG (one other color is already there), 24246 "teeth" (easy to get a lot of them through mixels, though), 24299 2x2 wedges (one of the most important new parts IMHO, but strangely not very expensive on BL), 24144 (batman's big grapling hook gun, quite handy), 18675 (6x6 inv radar with handle), 22890 (new towball part! Also, an existing important towball part now exists in DBG for some reason),

22484 (another neat new towball part, but only in dumb colors from nexo knights), 24217 (SW jetpack),

48457 (a neat old part that I hope will appear again), 11476 1x2 black with clip, 19118 key in LBG, 87994 3M shaft *in DBG*, 85984pb100 (new printed slope tile, don't know the proper ID yet), 22961 (new axle piece), 22385 (2x3 spiky tile),

22885 (new brick with studs on a side), 23405 (corrugated wall).

Edited by anothergol

Has anyone see come across anything new? I thought some new pieces were going to be added. I haven't seen anything.

Found the 6032363 horse skull for 35 cents, & the 6116470 welder's torch for 70. And still no recent part.

Edited by anothergol

No minifig parts or something of interest as far as I see though...got a little excited, too soon!

I saw that the hot dog buns from the Angry Birds sets are now listed on BNP, but they're grayed out and marked "out of stock." Still, they weren't even there a few weeks ago, so hopefully they'll be purchasable soon.

In other news, I have spent too much of my life waiting for the opportunity to purchase tiny plastic hot dog buns.

In other news,

Is that really in other news?

Seems like a continuation of the same news.

This is important, guys.

News has to be properly prefixed and indexed accordingly.

Still, they weren't even there a few weeks ago, so hopefully they'll be purchasable soon.

don't get too excited though, other new parts have been listed for months & have never been buyable

Disney and German Footballers are on there now, I doubt they will ever be allowed for sale though. Most earlier CMF series are not included.

Guess I'll have to resort to Bricklink if I want to purchase the new Darth Vader helmet piece.

^ that was on there for awhile, cost about ÂŁ2.50 for UK, I guess about $3.50 USD.

Couple of new very interesting parts/colors recently listed (yeah of course none in stock), I'm glad that Lego is adding some more small/basic parts:

25214, 24201, 26047, 25269. 24246 tooth not yet listed in LBG (it will go well with that 1/4 circle tile), I hope it won't be just in the Beetle set.

6156875.jpg6144138.jpg6157554.jpg6150307.jpg

Edited by anothergol

Some prices are better, some are worse. I use quite a bit because the shipping costs are so low.

It is a bit clunky as you say, two things I think would have helped a lot:

1) Save the cart contents instead of letting it time out

2) Allow search for a new part/set directly from the search result instead of having to go back all the time

Not for collectors, but for MOCers, get ready to order this wonderful piece that comes out of nowhere in DBG

6158469.jpg

(while yes, pretty much every other new part is still not orderable)

This might not be the topic but I tried looking for parts for the lego gingerbread man on bricks and pieces but it said it was out of stock - is there anywhere else to find this minifigure at a cheap price?

Will lego ever start selling it again?

Edited by J4ck

You won't find the gingerbread man (or any CMF figures for that matter) on Bricks & Pieces.

Try Bricklink.

Thanks anyway

Not for collectors, but for MOCers, get ready to order this wonderful piece that comes out of nowhere in DBG

6158469.jpg

(while yes, pretty much every other new part is still not orderable)

Er, is this the bowcaster ammo piece?

Yeah but it's mainly a ball-joint ball-to-bar (with friction, I dare to hope - I never touched any). Ball joint parts have been extended this year, they're precious.