LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

I'm sorry guys, but how do I find this option?

On the dutch site, there's pick a brick but there are no licensed items on it.

When I select broken or missing pieces there's just no way I can tell lego I would like to pay for the items.

I'm sorry guys, but how do I find this option?

On the dutch site, there's pick a brick but there are no licensed items on it.

When I select broken or missing pieces there's just no way I can tell lego I would like to pay for the items.

Try this page - then pick the bottom option and enter your age and country..

https://wwwsecure.us.lego.com/nl-nl/service/replacementparts?chosenFlow=1&ignorereferer=true

Edited by Captain Britain

When I ordered the wiggum head was not available but I have an extra wiggum head from the series 1 simpson blind packs I will use with the torso and legs I got in that order

The thing is that the Wiggum head and torso has a different print in the Kwik-E-Mart set, so I'd consider it 2 different figures / variants.

Minifig Series:

71005_1to1_chief-wiggum.jpg

Kwik-E-Mart:

27yu5nc.jpg

Thanks captain Britain.

I ordered a Robin Torso, Harley's new head and legs (torso was not available), Beastboys wig/ears, Starfires hair and Wonderwomans hair and some other random stuff.

First time using Bricks & Pieces; rather hit or miss service I'd say.

Although I wish could have jumped the gun right before the January shutdown (as there were tons of more pieces) there were a few good things. Mostly I just picked up rare minifig hair pieces from expensive sets. I wasn't able to complete any minifigures I wanted (I got close with Helicarrier Fury)--I was hoping to get Beast Boy and Starfire since I really disliked the set they came in, but oh well. They're honestly not crazy expensive on the aftermarket surprisingly.

Still however, overall, Bricks & Pieces a heck of a lot better than the crap-shoot that is online Pick-A-Brick! :grin:

Thanks captain Britain.

I ordered a Robin Torso, Harley's new head and legs (torso was not available), Beastboys wig/ears, Starfires hair and Wonderwomans hair and some other random stuff.

Just seen Batman's dual molded legs are available in that set too.

Yeah, Batman parts have a quite good representation on there. I'd love them to put capes on there...

Didn't realise Cap's head is on there too - under the 76032 Quinjet City Chase set.

....and Carnages torso from 76036!

Edited by Captain Britain

Yeah I didn't really know where to find the page the first time I noticed this thread, but when you were all talking about it still I figured I'd check again. I just googled "Lego Bricks and Pieces," and was able to get through fairly easily from there.

Finn's torso is available now.

It was before Christmas too.

....and Carnages torso from 76036!

Carnage was in a cheap set anyway, so paying £1.63 for the torso doesn't really make sense unless you need a lot of them. You can buy the whole minifig for £3 on BL. The set has been on sale for £8, occassionally £6 in some places.

Phasma and Finn's torsos are available. Zeddemore's hair is available, as are Ecto-1 license plates and 1x1 soda can toppers. I'm also toying with buying Robins hair/torso and Batman's boots from Jokerland. :laugh:

EDIT: JW Gyrosphere discs and flies in amber are also available. :sweet:

Edited by mediumsnowman

Phasma and Finn's torsos are available. Zeddemore's hair is available, as are Ecto-1 license plates and 1x1 soda can toppers. I'm also toying with buying Robins hair/torso and Batman's boots from Jokerland. :laugh:

EDIT: JW Gyrosphere discs and flies in amber are also available. :sweet:

Well hopefully they make the rest of phasma available soon then I will order it all.

I can't see Phasma appearing in her entirety. There's a chance that another part may become available but if it does don't be surprised to find the torso is then sold out.

That's happened with the Inquisitor as well as the Rebels Imperial Officer.

So the trick is to buy whatever parts are available now and hope others will become available when those parts are sold out :wink:

So the trick is to buy whatever parts are available now and hope others will become available when those parts are sold out :wink:

Well it wasn't that long ago that the hat for the Imperial Officer wasn't here but the torso and head was... now the torso and hat are available but no head.

Black Widow's hair is another piece that came in stock quite late on...

Who knows what parts may arrive in there...

Well it wasn't that long ago that the hat for the Imperial Officer wasn't here but the torso and head was... now the torso and hat are available but no head.

Black Widow's hair is another piece that came in stock quite late on...

Who knows what parts may arrive in there...

In these cases, was the part added to the list, or was it simply removed from the "Out of Stock" unavailability that many pieces are showing.

In these cases, was the part added to the list, or was it simply removed from the "Out of Stock" unavailability that many pieces are showing.

They removed the Out of Stock availability. A lot of pieces have since left the list altogether in the case of the Darkseid Attack set but I think that's also to do with the fact it's retired, or at least isn't available form S@H. That's also happened to the Hobbit sets where there are now no unique figure parts listed.

I ordered one piece I needed just to give it a shot (Finn/Winston's updated hair). If everything's good I may have to go back on a regular basis.

The rest of my order should be getting here tomorrow, but the Bricks and Pieces bit just shipped :3

20 Hill torsos is something I never imagined acquiring... ^_^

EDIT: Check that, the non-B/P stuff came today! And I thought it was a BL order, silly me.

Edited by JaseTJ

Is there an updated lis anywhere of what parts are available? Checking 8+ pages of forum plus multiple sets online seems like an excessive amount of time to be spent.

Is there an updated lis anywhere of what parts are available? Checking 8+ pages of forum plus multiple sets online seems like an excessive amount of time to be spent.

Not as excessive as the amount of time it would take to list them all. It would probably be easier just to check on B&P for a particular part as the list seems liable to change at any given moment as parts go in and out of stock.