LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

They don't seem to have included much new stuff. I was after some nexo knights torsos, but they haven't been included yet.

Nothing I wanted from Nexo Knights is available. Even the parts that are listed are unavailable at the moment.

Minifigure parts would be great. I want Jestro.

What are the odds u guys think of that baby from city appearing on here? Also is anyone having trouble ordering the peices

Edited by Falconfan1414

What are the odds u guys think of that baby from city appearing on here? Also is anyone having trouble ordering the peices

The odds will not be in your favor, at least until the set is released this spring/summer.

Is there a way to search all hair/wig pieces?

Yes, you need the element ID I believe. Enter the number into the search bar next to the set search bar. You can find element ID numbers on bricklink.

Yes, you need the element ID I believe. Enter the number into the search bar next to the set search bar. You can find element ID numbers on bricklink.

Thanks, however I meant that is there a way to browse all the available hair/wig pieces without searching them one by one. I'd like to get more civilian minifigures to my modular street, and I don't care that much what exact parts they have.

Thanks, however I meant that is there a way to browse all the available hair/wig pieces without searching them one by one. I'd like to get more civilian minifigures to my modular street, and I don't care that much what exact parts they have.

Searching one by one is the only way for either search bars. That's just the way the system works currently. Just look up the ID numbers for the parts you want and then search on B&P. That's really all you can do. It'll take a few extra minutes, but it's definitely quicker than picking through set inventory.

Yeah. You can only get the torso and legs.

Most of the pertinent heads are missing. I have the Fury from that Spider Man set, and Hill will have Scarlet Witch's head until I can track down a Wonder Woman.

Most of the pertinent heads are missing. I have the Fury from that Spider Man set, and Hill will have Scarlet Witch's head until I can track down a Wonder Woman.

This is literally what I did!

This is literally what I did!

Haha, same with me. :wink::thumbup:

Oh boy, me too! Same with Wiggum and Apu I guess? Just still need another Apu head, as this wasn't available.

When I ordered the wiggum head was not available but I have an extra wiggum head from the series 1 simpson blind packs I will use with the torso and legs I got in that order

Damn, was hoping I could get FO Troopers :sadnew::cry_sad:

Yep I was hopin they had the fo stormtroopers and captain phasma bit it says out of stock. Maybe someday they will show back up as in stock.

Well, thanks to you guys, I just placed an order for $50 worth of Hill torsos... (That's 20 pieces.)

I just figure the arm printing will be worth it to make my SHIELD 'figs that much better, and $2.62 is waaay better price per piece than you could get for it on BrickLink. I'm still planning on buying the Helicarrier, so I didn't bother with Fury's trench coat torso (not to mention my custom Fury looks good enough for me. Purist excepting the cape-turned-coat bit.)

Threw on a couple base plates and CMF blind bags to get free shipping. I suppose we'll see if it all goes through.

(Darn you all for helping me spend money! :P )

Edited by JaseTJ