LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Can someone post the link to the bricks and pieces website I cant find it

Can someone post the link to the bricks and pieces website I cant find it

It is currently closed.

Oh okay now it makes alot more since why I couldn't find it

Is it down for maintenance, are they adding new stock parts not before available?, I've never used the PaB service, I will look forward to see what they've got in a few days.

It's normally down over the Christmas days because there is just so much to work for them. So they concentrate on on broken or missing pieces from bought sets.

Lego.com says, "Bricks and Pieces Purchases won't be available between December 13 and the end of January." So I guess we have a definitive answer now. Don't know why they added a date for the start this far into the break.

Had a bit of a result with the Bricks & Pieces store!

Saw someone mention earlier in the thread (apologies - forgotten the name!) that they had Nick Fury's body and Maria Hill's body/hair on there. I collect the Superhero minifigs but wasn't going to buy this set due to the cost/space to put it so knew I'd have to BrickLink them. When I saw this I went on the B&P store and noticed there wasn't the option to buy (didn't think to check back here and see they were closed!) so went through the broken section part. Added in Nick Fury's legs and torso, along with Maria Hills legs, torso and hair. In the reason section I didn't know what to put.. I wanted to buy them! In the end I just stuck a full stop in and continued through. Few days later? Dispatch email pops through and they turn up on my door step! Thank you Lego :D.

Yeah, that's ripping off the system. Doing things like that will likely cause them to quit allowing pieces out.

Had a bit of a result with the Bricks & Pieces store!

Saw someone mention earlier in the thread (apologies - forgotten the name!) that they had Nick Fury's body and Maria Hill's body/hair on there. I collect the Superhero minifigs but wasn't going to buy this set due to the cost/space to put it so knew I'd have to BrickLink them. When I saw this I went on the B&P store and noticed there wasn't the option to buy (didn't think to check back here and see they were closed!) so went through the broken section part. Added in Nick Fury's legs and torso, along with Maria Hills legs, torso and hair. In the reason section I didn't know what to put.. I wanted to buy them! In the end I just stuck a full stop in and continued through. Few days later? Dispatch email pops through and they turn up on my door step! Thank you Lego :D.

Yeah, that's ripping off the system. Doing things like that will likely cause them to quit allowing pieces out.

Yeah, everybody else, DO NOT do this! But he did say that he didn't realize that it was closed until after, and he was trying to buying them.

If it were me, I would contact Lego and offer to pay for the pieces.

I wouldn't rock the boat at this point, but certainly wouldn't do it again. The system might be so loaded now that they don't take too much time evaluating every case. (not just due to holidays, but i suspect there are lot's of missing parts and quality issues lately) I realized there were more cases where people were doing this and seemingly unaware of why it might be wrong.

I don't do that even when I really have something broken, I'd rather bricklink a couple cents of parts myself than be suspected of fraud.

Edited by Sven F

Well, if a part is indeed broken I don't see a problem with that - as I pay to get a complete and 100% working set of bricks. If I want other parts I browse through the PAB / B&P sections :classic:

It's still not back up for the "buy" option. I guess jan 15 was just speculation. I really want to get sabine's helmet!

Is it down for maintenance, are they adding new stock parts not before available?, I've never used the PaB service, I will look forward to see what they've got in a few days.

There are normally less parts available, after all by now they will have realised how many 1000s of Nick Fury bodies, and Sabine helmets they have sold and shouldn't have.

What's the possibility that the dual-molded Spider-Man legs will have been removed? I need an additional two pairs, and there's none on Bricklink :sceptic:

What's the possibility that the dual-molded Spider-Man legs will have been removed? I need an additional two pairs, and there's none on Bricklink :sceptic:

I don't think they'd be removed, amazingbricks said in the marvel thread that they'd be in the summer sets.

Right now there is no way to know for sure... But its possible they will only be available as replacement parts and not as order parts in B&P... Just wait and see...

They've had licensed parts on for so long though that I don't suddenly see them taking them all off.

The parts for most of last years DC wave such as Darkseid Attack was there from day of release except for the odd couple of things such as Green Arrow's folded down hood.

People seem to have really picked up on it this year though (actually the end of last year) so we'll see what kind of effect that has on the stock list.

I must admit I was disappointed to see someone use the 'Broken Parts' section to get some of the licensed parts as that's the quickest way to get things removed... it's also the quickest way to get yourself blacklisted from the replacement parts section as other people have found out.

I don't see ordering from the B&P section as 'cheating' as they're clearly there for sale but abusing the replacement service is a no-no for me. The statement on the Customer Service section doesn't indicate to me that they'll change their stock all that much other than update it but we'll know in Feb for sure.

They've had licensed parts on for so long though that I don't suddenly see them taking them all off.

The parts for most of last years DC wave such as Darkseid Attack was there from day of release except for the odd couple of things such as Green Arrow's folded down hood.

People seem to have really picked up on it this year though (actually the end of last year) so we'll see what kind of effect that has on the stock list.

... The statement on the Customer Service section doesn't indicate to me that they'll change their stock all that much other than update it but we'll know in Feb for sure.

They have removed them in the past. For example, the ghostbusters torsos were free for a while, then they realised and changed them to 58p or something, then eventually pulled them (even though they were still available for replacement parts). Green lantern was available for a long time, but got pulled before the bricks and pieces site went down. Remember that they are not meant to be selling licensed parts through bricks and pieces at all. Some but not all get through and they pull them when they realise. They just take a while to realise sometimes.