LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Got my order in, I can now build Fury, Maria and my Superman now has boots!

Hey, Super Goblin, if you're willing, I've got a couple questions:

Did your order arrive today? And what day did you first get your shipping notification?

My order came in today. New vader helmet for santa vader! I had ordered 2 of the emperor's lightning bolts for an old emperor palpatinr figure I had and they had packed an extra one in my order so I got 3! I received my shipping notice email on dec. 16th at 6:30 am and my package was delivered via usps.

Edited by droid747

This does not work on the dutch site.

It is still temporarily down because of Christmas. It probably will be back online in early January.

Alright, I too now have my order.

• I ordered Dec 10, Lego cancelled my order that same day
  • I called Lego on Dec 11, and they pushed it through, and confirmed that it would ship soon
  • On Dec 18, I received the shipping confirmation email
  • My parts arrived Dec 30

That makes 20 days between the initial order and the parts arriving, and 12 days between the confirmation email and the actual product arriving in the mail. The price for these licensed parts was unbeatable, so despite the headache, it was well worth it.

I ordered 12/11/2015. Everything went off without a hitch (no cancellation or anything like that). Order shipped 12/23/2015 and arrived yesterday.

I just tried to order some parts but it only gives me the option of reporting a broken or missing piece. There's no "hey let me buy some cool parts" option anymore that I can find.

I just tried to order some parts but it only gives me the option of reporting a broken or missing piece. There's no "hey let me buy some cool parts" option anymore that I can find.

Hi Falderal, if you've read the thread, I've answered this question twice already, once on page 2, and once on page 4.

Everyone:

The Bricks and Pieces buying parts system is currently gone. Do not panic; I talked to Lego customer service, and they said that it's a temporary thing. During the holidays, they only offer replacement services, not purchase services, in order to deal with the increase in complaints. It will return shortly after the start of the new year.

Hope you're able to get your parts eventually.

Service is still down though...

I heard someone say it should return early to mid February. Not sure if its true but I think its a safe bet not to expect it any time in January.

I heard someone say it should return early to mid February. Not sure if its true but I think its a safe bet not to expect it any time in January.

What!? Early to mid-February?! Nooooooooo!!!

That can't be right, because I clearly remember almost purchasing a few Green Lantern legs and torsos via Bricks and Pieces back in January last year :sceptic:

Also, looking at the OP, the Green Lantern and Sinestro pieces aren't listed. Are those no longer available? I was hoping to finally stock up on them and amass a little Green Lantern and Sinestro Corps :sceptic:

Edited by Sir Gareth

What!? Early to mid-February?! Nooooooooo!!!

That can't be right, because I clearly remember almost purchasing a few Green Lantern legs and torsos via Bricks and Pieces back in January last year :sceptic:

Also, looking at the OP, the Green Lantern and Sinestro pieces aren't listed. Are those no longer available? I was hoping to finally stock up on them and amass a little Green Lantern and Sinestro Corp :sceptic:

It could be back any time, presumably when they are less busy.

The Green Lantern (complete) parts have been available for six months, but finally got pulled in December.

How do you tell what the price of each individual piece is? The prices didn't show up in my bag.

You cannot currently buy, you can only order replacements for missing / damaged parts.

The Green Lantern (complete) parts have been available for six months, but finally got pulled in December.

Ugh, missed my chance :facepalm: Was hoping to purchase at least three sets of torsos and legs :sad:

They removed Green Lantern parts being for sale while it was still up. Normally when they do that they don't come back.

I got a confirmation of shipping for mine on December 18.

They have not arrived yet. Has it taken this long for everyone else? A quick read through this thread say no.

Yours were on there way over the Christmas holidays, so are probably delayed.

Yours were on there way over the Christmas holidays, so are probably delayed.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping. I'll call Customer Service sometime this week if they don't arrive soon.

Grr, still down, I need Hill and Fury!

Don't expect them to be there when it comes back up. During the downtime, they usually (based on last year) go through and pull lots of licensed parts that should not have been sold in the first place. They would have noticed that thousands of them have been sold by now.

You might be better off buying them now while they are cheap and people are taking a quick but smallish profit expecting them to be sold via BAP again. If they are not available when the site does come up, the prices will rise.