LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Btw. Pro-Tip for all future orders: If your order passes the free shipping threshold (like 55€ currently where I am) always order your B&P lot with a set or other item from the normal lego.shop and if you don´t need a set or think they are to expensive put in a CMF instead.

It gives you free shipping and since you have to otherwise pay the 1,80€ (or whatever it is in your country) for shipping if you only buy a B&P lot you can think of the CMF figure as only costing 1,19€ (2,99-1,80). The figure is cheap for that price and either you get a nice figure or you can sell it to get your money back. If there are items that cost even less the better but right now there is only the brick separator.

You can do much better than that... Go to online PAB and order a 6p brick with your bricks and pieces order. It comes separately, so you get the brick and a bubble wrap envelope to re-use. :-)

You can do much better than that... Go to online PAB and order a 6p brick with your bricks and pieces order. It comes separately, so you get the brick and a bubble wrap envelope to re-use. :-)

Nice one, haven´t thought of that, thanks.

Btw. I got an order confirmation mail just now, 8 hours later. Looks like ordering works just fine.

I got my confirmation the other day, too. By the way, is it possible to change the topic to correct spelling? This bugs me more than it actually should O_o

By the way, is it possible to change the topic to correct spelling? This bugs me more than it actually should O_o

Incorrect spelling? Where? :look:

My order arrived today, too (well, my two orders because I forgot Hill and Fury :hmpf_bad: ) Now I own them - still missing the heads but that should be okay! Yay!

Just placed an order today. Been umming and ahhhing about whether I really need Snake, Apu, Darth Vaders helmet, and the clear domed R unit... Of course I do! :grin:

Just placed an order today. Been umming and ahhhing about whether I really need Snake, Apu, Darth Vaders helmet, and the clear domed R unit... Of course I do! :grin:

I thought they were closed for the holidays

My "cancelled" order is now "In Warehouse."

Looks like my Malibu Mansion will finally get the windows it needs and Captain America will become a fully fledged SHIELD Agent thanks to Maria Hill's torso. :grin:

... I hope.

Mine shipped on wednesday. What shipping speed do they usually ship with in the us. Hopine I ger it Monday or tuesday

I know some people get lucky, but my last order took 15 days from the shipping notification to arrival.

Hey so I've used this service before but only to replace a lost figure. How do I use it so that I can purchase pieces, not get them for free. I do not see a Buy Bricks options in the Missing Pieces part.

Hey so I've used this service before but only to replace a lost figure. How do I use it so that I can purchase pieces, not get them for free. I do not see a Buy Bricks options in the Missing Pieces part.

Hi MrFishboy11, I answered this question on page 2:

Everyone:

The Bricks and Pieces buying parts system is currently gone. Do not panic; I talked to Lego customer service, and they said that it's a temporary thing. During the holidays, they only offer replacement services, not purchase services, in order to deal with the increase in complaints. It will return shortly after the start of the new year.

You can't use it right now, but you can sometime early next year.

I thought they were closed for the holidays

I had put my order in the shopping cart on the 12th or 13th, and it stayed in there... I was then able to edit/add to/remove from my list whatever pieces I wanted as normal. Once that was done, I was then able to complete the checkout. I received the 'has shipped' email notification today. I never knew about the Christmas shut down before I put the stuff in my basket a few weeks ago so I guess I got lucky...

Mine shipped on Wednesday. What shipping speed do they usually ship with in the us? Hoping I get it Monday or Tuesday

I usually get mine within 7-9 working days, so Sunday doesn't count and neither does Christmas.

Would be nice if I received it tomorrow as I gave my daughter the lego star wars advent calendar from 2014 that has santa vader in it(got it cheap last year after christmas) and I had ordered the new vader helmet. Tomorrow is when she gets vader from the callendae and I was planning on putting the 2015 2 piece helmet I ordered on the santa vader figure.

^You were able to order the new Vader helmet? Usually the licensed pieces aren't available. Sometimes a few can slip through, but I've never seen the Vader helmet on there as available. Maybe you got lucky.

^You were able to order the new Vader helmet? Usually the licensed pieces aren't available. Sometimes a few can slip through, but I've never seen the Vader helmet on there as available. Maybe you got lucky.

Noting those pieces is literally the entire purpose of this thread. The Vader helmet is literally the very first thing mentioned in this entire thread.

It was available for at least 10 days, along with tons of other SW and SH pieces. They screwed up again although not quite as bad as when they did Ghostbusters torsos for free.

Man I hope we get the new Venkman torso with slime on it next year :wink:

Edited by KCMatze