LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Yeah, they cancelled my order at first, too, but I called them. Their order confirmation department eventually got it shipped.

Yeah, they cancelled my order at first, too, but I called them. Their order confirmation department eventually got it shipped.

Okay, was it a difficult, tedious process?

Either way I'm hoping this stuff works itself out, I just emailed them.

Okay, was it a difficult, tedious process?

Either way I'm hoping this stuff works itself out, I just emailed them.

It was kinda frustrating, but ultimately not that bad. They were really nice through the whole thing.

Too late I guess. I had 10 Maria Hill torsos in my cart the other day but never checked out as other responsibilities beckoned. I'll just have to wait for the service to come back online. :sceptic:

I've had confirmation that an order made on the 9th has shipped and a second order for just a few pieces is currently 'In Warehouse' so hopefully that should be out in a few days.

Too late I guess. I had 10 Maria Hill torsos in my cart the other day but never checked out as other responsibilities beckoned. I'll just have to wait for the service to come back online. :sceptic:

Preacher to the choir.

But: $60!!! Thats terrible. :wall:

My order status says in warehouse. Does that usually mean it should be shipping soon? I am hoping they do not cancel my order as I placed the order on the 12th.

Is that the price for the torsos? I had Maria and Fury, as well as a couple hair pieces, a Cap head and a Vader helmet.

Yeah, $6 a pop.

Weird. My Nick Fury torso was only $.69. I can't recall whether I bought 1 or 2... I'm not a MARVEL fan, but I like trench coats.

The Maria Hill torsos were still 2.32 for me though. I didn't get any. Too expensive for a non-Marvel fan, in my opinion.

The Maria Hill torsos were still 2.32 for me though. I didn't get any. Too expensive for a non-Marvel fan, in my opinion.

Yeah, they're really only good for the SHIELD patches on the arm. If you don't like SHIELD they're pretty much useless. :laugh:

Edited by mediumsnowman

1 of 3 of my packages has left the warehouse (yes, I really should have been better organised when ordering) - one order had 2 items on backorder briefly (nothing too special) but now "in warehouse".

Oddly only one of the 2 packages I ordered that day have shipped, but at least one is on its way.

Not sure why someone would be getting a price of $6 for a Nick Fury torso... I'm thinking that was the price for all 10 of them. When you add them to your basked the unit price is actually the cost for that particular piece taking into account the quantities that have been added.

I think that is right Robianco. The torsos are mostly similarly priced as long as they don't have arm printing.

Since there are slight variations in price from torso to torso I suspect the B&P price is calculated automatically with some factor based on the internal "cost" of a piece that LEGO operates with.

They are likely to remove many of the licensed parts over the downtime or soon after. Last year, the ghostbusters torsos were free for a few days but then got changed to a real value, then disappeared.

Edited by MAB

Weird, I could make an order now by fiddling with the direct link to the buy-menu part of the site. https://wwwsecure.us...ts?chosenFlow=3

Bookmark the link, click it, type in your age and confirm. When it redirects you to the same age confirmation page click on the bookmark again and you can add items to your cart to buy as long as you want and even add it to your lego.shop cart.

I ordered it with a CMF pack and even got an order number but nothing shows up in my E-Mails or the Order history on the S@H site itself. I guess, I will wait a couple of days and then phone them up, sounds like they will approve the order then but only if the order number they gave me really is in their system.

Btw. Pro-Tip for all future orders: If your order passes the free shipping threshold (like 55€ currently where I am) always order your B&P lot with a set or other item from the normal lego.shop and if you don´t need a set or think they are to expensive put in a CMF instead.

It gives you free shipping and since you have to otherwise pay the 1,80€ (or whatever it is in your country) for shipping if you only buy a B&P lot you can think of the CMF figure as only costing 1,19€ (2,99-1,80). The figure is cheap for that price and either you get a nice figure or you can sell it to get your money back. If there are items that cost even less the better but right now there is only the brick separator.

Edited by Navy Trooper Fenson

I just got my shipping notice an hour and a half ago. I can't wait for the new vader helmet. I got the 2014 star wars advent calendar after Christmas last year at a discount and gave it to my daughter for this year and will be using that helmet on santa vader.