LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Alright. I bought some dual molded legs, robin, some simpsons parts, luke, new vader helmet, maria hill and nick fury, a light brick (5.99), oh and a superjumper.

(What? I don't have one. I just want to see if they are as bad as people say...)

I was just about to order this when I realized, hey, I have $15 in VIP points, and signed in, to reveal to my dismay... it emptied my cart. :facepalm: So, I re-orderd

The simpson's shushee pice, Batman dual moulded legs, Johnny Thunder, Nick Fury, Maria Hill, like, 3 Spiderman Dual-molded legs, a Scooby-Doo map, Magnifying glass, Luke, New Vader head and helmet, Mustache, Chell, robin oh, and a superjumper. (you think I was kidding about not having one? :wink:)

Edited by LegoPercyJ

I was just about to order this when I realized, hey, I have $15 in VIP points, and signed in, to reveal to my dismay... it emptied my cart. :facepalm: So, I re-orderd

The simpson's shushee pice, Batman dual moulded legs, Johnny Thunder, Nick Fury, Maria Hill, like, 3 Spiderman Dual-molded legs, a Scooby-Doo map, Magnifying glass, Luke, New Vader head and helmet, Mustache, Chell, robin oh, and a superjumper. (you think I was kidding about not having one? :wink:)

If you can't complete your order on B&P, there's a trick to saving your cart for later....put the stuff you want in you cart, and then confirm you order. Go all the way through to checkout, so it takes you to S@H. Don't go through your checkout. Then, later, log into your S@H account first, and go to your cart. Then click on the B&P link. That will take you back to B&P and let you continue your order.

Edited by Alpinemaps

If you can't completely your order on B&P, there's a trick to saving your cart for later....put the stuff you want in you cart, and then confirm you order. Go all the way through to checkout, so it takes you to S@H. Don't go through your checkout. Then, later, log into your S@H account first, and go to your cart. Then click on the B&P link. That will take you back to B&P and let you continue your order.

Thanks for the help. I'll use it next time I order. better thank keeping the page active by placing my book on the keys :laugh:

Lego won't 'rectify mistakes' or cancel orders. These parts are available all year round until out of stock... They've been available for quite a while... People just don't visit B&P much. I've made around 15 orders from there over the last 18 months or so. Stop worrying.

Good to know! I only ordered 1 or 2 times, I really forget to check back and see what's on there... I got my Hawkeye, Green Arrow, Scuba Robin and various parts (hair, torsos etc.) off B&P almost a year ago. Should really get a bookmark on that site!

Just looked up the service and Chells legs are missing. Is there a way to indicate which pieces are just currently unavailable and which are never available or do I have to guess? Are there maybe fewer parts available because more people order the stuff during christmas time?

I knew of the service before but I remember around 2012 or so I tried to order and when I went to checkout it removed two thirds of my pieces and they wanted me to call the customer service hotline on the phone which came off to me as not worth the effort. Did they reform the system like they did with replacement parts so that it actually works?

Really great service if it works. Pirate ship 28L long mast rigging for 2,51€ when most options are 5€ on Bricklink, it´s like another parting of the seas.

Just looked up the service and Chells legs are missing. Is there a way to indicate which pieces are just currently unavailable and which are never available or do I have to guess? Are there maybe fewer parts available because more people order the stuff during christmas time?

I knew of the service before but I remember around 2012 or so I tried to order and when I went to checkout it removed two thirds of my pieces and they wanted me to call the customer service hotline on the phone which came off to me as not worth the effort. Did they reform the system like they did with replacement parts so that it actually works?

Really great service if it works. Pirate ship 28L long mast rigging for 2,51€ when most options are 5€ on Bricklink, it´s like another parting of the seas.

Well, my best guess is they are available until sold out. I just checked, Chell is there (at least in the US). If they are no longer available to you, I guess people have bought them all.

Well, my best guess is they are available until sold out. I just checked, Chell is there (at least in the US). If they are no longer available to you, I guess people have bought them all.

Okay, so all the pieces you see in the lists are available and when it says "not in stock" it´s just temporarily. I see many figure pieces from Jokerland but most torsos are missing completely like Harleys.

I clicked on "to the checkout" after chosing some parts but it just redirected me to lego.shops frontpage. Anybody here who can help me out?

Okay, so all the pieces you see in the lists are available and when it says "not in stock" it´s just temporarily. I see many figure pieces from Jokerland but most torsos are missing completely like Harleys.

I clicked on "to the checkout" after chosing some parts but it just redirected me to lego.shops frontpage. Anybody here who can help me out?

I've had that quite a few times. I normally find if I log into the site first then it goes through fine.

I think the US runs a different stock list than if you're in Europe. Chell's legs are unavailable for me in the UK but if you simply say you're in the US when you enter your details you can see what the US folks can choose from. Sometimes we have things in stock in Europe that the US doesn't and vice versa.

Edited by Robianco

I've had that quite a few times. I normally find if I log into the site first then it goes through fine.

I think the US runs a different stock list than if you're in Europe. Chell's legs are unavailable for me in the UK but if you simply say you're in the US when you enter your details you can see what the US folks can choose from. Sometimes we have things in stock in Europe that the US doesn't and vice versa.

He's right! In the UK there is a least Hawkman available. Is it possible to order from there and have it shipped to the US?

He's right! In the UK there is a least Hawkman available. Is it possible to order from there and have it shipped to the US?

Not sure about that actually. You can always give it a try but I'm not sure how that would work as the stock is normally picked from the distribution warehouse in the location you stated you were.

It might be an interesting experiment for someone to try.

I'm checking the UK B&P, and it's very, very similar. I'll point out the differences when I find them. None that I can spot in Marvel...

Edited by LegoPercyJ

Okay. In the UK there is Space Batman's wings availible, as well as Hawkman fully availible. Will edit when more info is found.

Okay. In the UK there is Space Batman's wings availible, as well as Hawkman fully availible. Will edit when more info is found.

At one point all of the figures from the GL V Sinestro set were available and from the Darkseid Invasion all of Cyborg, Hawkman and Green Arrow were available (except for GA's rubber hood piece).

From the Netherlands I was able to order complete Naboo Security Officers from set 75091 for 3,61 euros, the BL price is about 7,50... So that was a good deal. I checked most licensed sets and this was the only complete figure I was able to find. I also found the Wookie headpieces, but not all the matching legs and torsos. I completed them with regular torsos and legs, who is gonna notice the lack of printing on the legs and arms when they populate a layout anyway right :wink:

Edited by large88

This site is giving me a headache with all its design problems. Now the option to buy pieces is missing on all of my browsers, only broken or missing pieces or buying them on PaB. Did they put the service offline temporarily, does this happen often? Is this just my Computer? Can´t they just make a shop site like every other place has?

Edit: Okay, apparently this is a regular occurrence and it´s back up again. No wonder nobody ever looks at this service.

Edited by Navy Trooper Fenson

I have the same problem now: I can't access Bricks & Pieces on the Dutch website to place another order.

I found another relatively cheap & complete minifig last weekend: the green Endor rebel from the Tydirium set.

I ordered on Friday and still haven't gotten an Email confirmation that the order was even placed. I've never used B&P, does it normally take so long to even confirm an order?

I ordered on Friday and still haven't gotten an Email confirmation that the order was even placed. I've never used B&P, does it normally take so long to even confirm an order?

usually you should get a confirmation mail within some minutes.

but it happened to me before that I got no confirmation at all till I got the message that the order was shipped.

I got my confirmation email about half an hour after I placed my order. That is from the us site.

Edited by droid747

usually you should get a confirmation mail within some minutes.

but it happened to me before that I got no confirmation at all till I got the message that the order was shipped.

They did put a hold on the funds in my account for the exact amount, so I'm assuming the order went through. I guess I'll just have to Email customer service if I don't get any sort of confirmation by the end of the week.

Everyone:

The Bricks and Pieces buying parts system is currently gone. Do not panic; I talked to Lego customer service, and they said that it's a temporary thing. During the holidays, they only offer replacement services, not purchase services, in order to deal with the increase in complaints. It will return shortly after the start of the new year.

I got my order summary/confirmation that day. However, when I go to check my order status it says my order has been cancelled. Is this because of their whole temporary removal thing? I hope they still ship my order. Can anyone help shed some light on this?