LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

This is the discussion thread for licensed/rare/interesting parts that are available from Lego's Bricks and Pieces Service. 

What is Bricks and Pieces?

Bricks and pieces is Lego's replacement parts service. There are sections for getting replacements for broken/missing pieces or, for our purposes, purchasing pieces. Since its directly from Lego there are many rare or hard to find pieces for much less than they are on Bricklink. Just2Good has a tutorial video on the whole process here

New pieces are posted regularly in this thread so jump to the most recent page to see what's available :classic: 

Edited by LegoPercyJ

I ordered this before I posted, cause this is huge, and I didn't want any chance of missing it:

Nick Fury and Maria Hill's bodies from the Helicarrier are available (and pretty darn cheap, too)!!!

On lesser notes:

All of Hawkeye, apart from his hair, is available. Black Widow's hair is available.

Edit:

Supergirl's head, legs; Superman's Head; Joker's hair (from the Tumbler); Harley Quinn's head, pants; Robin's torso; Beast Boy's pants, hair; Batman's head, dual molded pants; Starfire's hair; Banana Driver torso, head; Wonder Woman hair; Deathstroke legs,

New generic Star Wars face; Tie Pilot helmet (from Tie Prototype), front and top dishes from Tie Prototype; Darth Vader's head; Emperor's head; Luke's torso; Captain Phasma's torso.

Edited by N_Cat

Well I'm certainly glad I posted on the SW and Bootleg thread about the availability of these parts... it seems quite a few people have gone nuts on this...

I always wondered how people got so many elements on BL but we know there's one source at least.

Different items are available to the US and Europe at a particular time. I was able to get complete Cyborg and Hawkman figures earlier this year and they weren't available to the US.

It's also the best way I got to build my UCS Batpod... nice to be able to get those wheels.

Well I'm certainly glad I posted on the SW and Bootleg thread about the availability of these parts... it seems quite a few people have gone nuts on this...

I always wondered how people got so many elements on BL but we know there's one source at least.

Different items are available to the US and Europe at a particular time. I was able to get complete Cyborg and Hawkman figures earlier this year and they weren't available to the US.

It's also the best way I got to build my UCS Batpod... nice to be able to get those wheels.

A big shout out to you Rob, I had no idea about this. It's really a gold mine of fantastic pieces that otherwise are very hard (expensive) to source. I hope that they continue keeping this stocked.

The other net effect of good flow from B&P is that this will have natural price pressure on BL stores -- if the pricing on these pieces are too out of line, they will see a sharp decrease in demand -- i.e. this should be a win / win for consumers in the medium / long run.

Nick Fury and Maria Hill's bodies from the Helicarrier are available (and pretty darn cheap, too)!!!

Thanks very much for the heads up this :)

Never used the service before, but for Nick Fury and Maria Hill I had to. Plus there were a few Star Wars pieces I needed... Seeing the cost of the individual pieces is interesting. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at the cost of the printed/dual molding legs.

Site kept crashing when I placed the order, so hopefully the order went through. They did put a hold on my account for the funds, but no email confirmations yet. Does anyone know how long it usually takes them to verify these orders?

Edited by strangely

Thanks for posting this, I was able to grab Maria and Fury except for their heads. Also grabbed a couple of dual molded legs from Spider-Man to use for Superman. Great thing was it only cost me .11 cents cause I used vip points.

As of yesterday you could get a Chell with everything except the portal gun.

Legs too? when I ordered they were not available.

A big shout out to you Rob, I had no idea about this. It's really a gold mine of fantastic pieces that otherwise are very hard (expensive) to source. I hope that they continue keeping this stocked.

The other net effect of good flow from B&P is that this will have natural price pressure on BL stores -- if the pricing on these pieces are too out of line, they will see a sharp decrease in demand -- i.e. this should be a win / win for consumers in the medium / long run.

I told you before :P

Also I doubt that bnp will have any effect on BL-prices, somply because too few know about BnP.

All the key stones from the starter packs are avaliable, with gandalf and wildstyle's heads.

Jay from jay fun pack (without head)

Nya head and helmet from Nya Fun Pack

Legolas & Gilmi head from Legolas & Gilmi Fun Pack

Laval and Cragger munis head and helmet thing from Laval and Cragger Pack

Eris minus just head from Eris Pack

Marty guitar from BTTF

Chell minus gun from Portal 2

Kai and Cole minus heads from Ninjago Team

Harley head, legs Robin torso, hair, batman head, legs, beastboy legs, hair, starfire hair, from Jokerland

Captain cold scarf, Complete Driver , Wonder Woman hair, from gorilla grodd set

Deathstroke legs, batboat persuit

Superjumpers

Supergirls legs, head, hair, Supermans head, from Braniac set

FULL aqua robin from Black Manta

TONS of parts from Big Bang Theory (including sheldon's shirt!)

All the hair and Ecto-1 plate from Ghostbusters

TONS of minifig parts from Helicarier

Scarlet Which head, and lighning things from Hulkbuster

Carnage torso

Doc Ock Legs

Wolverine claws

Hulk arms and hands as wella s falcon wings from AIM set

Some neat parts from Mystery Mansion, Mystery Machine, Lighthouse,

Edited by LegoPercyJ

I'm completely new to using the Bricks and Pieces service, could someone please briefly walk me through it? I'm very interested in what I'm reading here.

I'm completely new to using the Bricks and Pieces service, could someone please briefly walk me through it? I'm very interested in what I'm reading here.

Go to LEGOShop.com

Find the "Missing Pieces" link at the bottom.

Tell it you are an old man. Or any age really. I don't think it matters.

Tell it you want to BUY pieces. Otherwise, it's considered theft, which is illegal in most places.

Type in the number of the set you want the piece from.

Search the assortment of pieces (Organized by color) until you find (or don't) the piece you want to purchase.

Find all the pieces.

Checkout.

EDIT: Boom.

Edited by Actor Builder

I told you before :P

Also I doubt that bnp will have any effect on BL-prices, somply because too few know about BnP.

Oh really? Ha! I probably didn't know what you meant, but I do now, in fact, I wish I realized what you were talking about earlier!!

K-9 plate from the Doctor Who level pack is there, although nothing useful I can find available from the Ideas Doctor Who set.

Thanks for this post. I just ordered the new vader head and helmet and the chief wiggim torso/pants and complete snake from the kwike mart set.

Wow! Of course, I just put in an order last weekend, looking for some of those parts, and of course, they weren't available. Guess I'll be putting in another order today. Thanks!

Alright. I bought some dual molded legs, robin, some simpsons parts, luke, new vader helmet, maria hill and nick fury, a light brick (5.99), oh and a superjumper.

(What? I don't have one. I just want to see if they are as bad as people say...)

Edited by LegoPercyJ

:D

I hope they get things shipped very soon, as I am not really sure if they see their "mistake" and cancel those orders.

:D

I hope they get things shipped very soon, as I am not really sure if they see their "mistake" and cancel those orders.

Our worst fear... and I just gave them a list of them, too... :oh:

Edited by LegoPercyJ